71 Pages<<4546474849>>PrevNext
 4 users liked this post.
#1151 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:48:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NotSoAn0nym0us Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: E30GrrR Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LUKE3991 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
I don't have the DLC, but after the base game update I now have Lego loading screens to replace the old ones.

You'll also find Lego cars in the main game and Lego rewards for completing things.

Yep the references are all over the place now.

Thanks Playground Games.

And by thanks I mean something else.

Yep should have guessed, cringy Lego loading screens all over the place. It feels like I'm actually going to choke on a piece of Lego it's being rammed down our throats so much...

Do you realize Playgroud Games puts new loading screens with every new expansion update? No reason why they wouldn’t this time. I was onboard with the hate train but you guys love to whine. It’s pretty funny actually. It’s only a video game, and it looks like we’ll be getting a third expansion too. No need to whine like little kids, which this expansion is supposedly made for.

Do you like the word whine? I identify the comments with annoyed players who are being logical adults associating the differences between cartoon style images mixed with real life images. Forza has become 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit'
 1 user liked this post.
#1152 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:49:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EOD ChaosWo1f Go to Quoted Post
wait people are playing the expansion? for some reason its not available for me and i own it =(

Don't worry... for me, it's WAY worse.

I did the preload of the DLC on Tuesday. 5.7 gigabytes, hoping to get home today, start the game and enjoy. Well, it turns out it won't be so easy.

Finally at home, I start my Xbox and... download the update again?!? Yes, the game won't start without another 5.7 GB update. Wondering if it's downloading the DLC package again, I cancel the download and use the "manage game" option to check if the update is installed and, yes, it is in my HDD.

But guess what? THE WHOLE FRIKKIN' GAME IS NOT!!!

Yes, when I canceled the update, the main game file was uninstalled and, right now, I'm looking at a 63 GB install bar!!!

Jeez, this is ridiculous! My internet is pretty crappy and tomorrow I'm leaving town to return only on Monday. Looks like I won't be cruisin' through Lego Valley anytime soon...
 5 users liked this post.
#1153 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:51:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Prime y0 Go to Quoted Post
Why are they selling a incomplete expansion? Only 3 cars, on stream they said future cars are coming later, the barn find car isn't available because we need to wait for an update

They likely thought it would get people to hang around and play it more if "new" stuff was coming in the future.

Oh great. I love being drip fed the dlc I paid for.

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:56:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1154 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:52:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fporto Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: EOD ChaosWo1f Go to Quoted Post
wait people are playing the expansion? for some reason its not available for me and i own it =(

Don't worry... for me, it's WAY worse.

I did the preload of the DLC on Tuesday. 5.7 gigabytes, hoping to get home today, start the game and enjoy. Well, it turns out it won't be so easy.

Finally at home, I start my Xbox and... download the update again?!? Yes, the game won't start without another 5.7 GB update. Wondering if it's downloading the DLC package again, I cancel the download and use the "manage game" option to check if the update is installed and, yes, it is in my HDD.

But guess what? THE WHOLE FRIKKIN' GAME IS NOT!!!

Yes, when I canceled the update, the main game file was uninstalled and, right now, I'm looking at a 63 GB install bar!!!

Jeez, this is ridiculous! My internet is pretty crappy and tomorrow I'm leaving town to return only on Monday. Looks like I won't be cruisin' through Lego Valley anytime soon...

Yes that is a known problem with the XBox not with just Forza. You must never cancel updates once they start.
#1155 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:03:08 PM(UTC)
Wait so how does one access the expansion? I know for Fortune Island there's a giant icon that says 'Fortune Island" but how do you access it? I've already preloaded the DLC and it says it's installed in the Windows store, I've tried to restart the game and my computer multiple times to no avail.
 4 users liked this post.
#1156 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:03:26 PM(UTC)
Just get the first house upgrade, on my way to F40 and it's looks boring already.
Nothing really new here if you tired of the main game, just a reskin.
Another disappointment.
For me the expansion need to expand the game, bring something really new and fresh, especially when the game was released about a year ago and you tired of it.
Look at Rally for FH that brings dedicated rally experience, or Blizzard for FH3 where you get new type of surface(for whole franchise) and snowy location after sunny Australia.
I'm so disappointed in both FH4 expantions, oh man...
#1157 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:07:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KWTruckerT600 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: capimeeen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Perfect Dark 51 Go to Quoted Post
Only 3 cars added in this expansion. The lego F40, Senna, and mini.

Why is everyone crying about LEGO cars on mainland because it’s only 3 cars! And there’s way more hot wheels than LEGO cars, so what’s the big deal with this “block the LEGO cars on mainland” stuff?

If you see a LEGO car, deal with it, god!

It has been explained SO many times, and you still have to ask?

LEGO cars does not fit in with realistic looking cars.

Hot Wheels cars and Quartz Regalia gets a pass because they aren't built of LEGO. They look like they're built of same "materials" as a real life car.

Any realism in forza horizon was out the window since the beginning, because who actually does massive jumps in a million dollar super car for fun, and it’s also just a game, the creator can make it as realistic or cartoony as they want

True, I’d be upset if LEGO cars were everywhere in reality, but since it’s a game it should be fine, also LEGO cars have identical specs to their real counterparts so it’s basically a regular car but blocky

What has jumping got to do with graphical realism? The creator can make it anyhow they want, and the players can complain about it if they want.

Because nothing screams realism like a hot wheels car in a race with Lamborghinis and such...

Honestly though I think people should give the LEGO map a chance and the cars too, and if they don’t like it they don’t have to play it again

I’m just glad the LEGO map has a decent race track

LEGO Ferrari pretty quick though as well
 1 user liked this post.
#1158 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:09:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: vanninman Go to Quoted Post
Maybe its time we stated letting Lego company know how angry we are directly.

They won't hear you from all the cash register noises ringing in their ears. Cha-Ching! This will be one of if not the most profitable weekends for LEGO, Turn10/PG, Microsoft/Xbox Live so far this year. Think its a coincidence the launch was planned for summer from the very beginning... when kids are out of school and timed with E3?

And if you haven't seen or played the Hype Tour Horizon Story yet in LEGO Valley.... It is straight up trolling all the die hard FH4 players (entire premise is convincing "non-believers" about how awesome LEGO Valley is and LEGO Cars are).

Also, note the Barn Find Rumor is unlocked at 4000 Bricks.... but Jay can't finish the car until a future update.

Hey man, i'm enjoying it so far, the roads are a little tiny for my taste but i'll manage. I have 3600 bricks so i'll be getting that barn find alert real soon. I havent even done any races. Just all PR and story chapters. I'd say the best thing so far is remembering to look for the alien stuff in certain weather conditions. Clever

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:18:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I HAD a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
#1159 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:13:49 PM(UTC)
Has anyone completed the "I'll take one to go" brick challenge. Can find no hints as to what the coffee cart looks like or where to find one?
 2 users liked this post.
#1160 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:15:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

Hey man, i'm enjoying it so far, the roads are a little tiny for my taste but i'll manage. I have 3600 bricks so i'll be getting that barn find alert real soon. I havent even done any races. Just all PR and story chapters
'

Enjoy receiving nothing.
 6 users liked this post.
#1161 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:22:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

Why is everyone crying about LEGO cars on mainland because it’s only 3 cars! And there’s way more hot wheels than LEGO cars, so what’s the big deal with this “block the LEGO cars on mainland” stuff?

Sorry to start rude but I assume you don't get it because you are not exactly FH fan. FH fans are looking for very immersive game with closest to reality graphics, open world, and, let's say, permissive physics making the whole more fun oriented than flight simulator. What you consider as a little breach in the game is like having barbie cartoon character in Call of Duty.

Please, just try to put your feet in the shoes of people having indeed spent 10 times more time than you did on the game. Some are not even racing much, just cruising for the pleasure to test some car they will never drive of their whole life, some are taking photos, some are spending hours to optimize tuning of some cars, etc

FH was not just about pick a car in the garage, download the most PI tune and rush, nope, it was not.

I’m a fh fan but I don’t really care about the cars I see on road I just want fun driving

Say what you want about the LEGO cars but I’m out of this discussion for now because to me driving a LEGO f40 on an actually decent race track (in horizon) is pretty fun so peace haters ✌️
 5 users liked this post.
#1162 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:25:05 PM(UTC)
Why are they selling a incomplete expansion? Only 3 cars, on stream they said future cars are coming later, the barn find car isn't available because we need to wait for an update

They likely thought it would get people to hang around and play it more if "new" stuff was coming in the future.

Welcome to the beautiful world of live service games.
Pay it now, get it later (maybe)

10 users liked this post.
#1163 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:28:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

Sorry to start rude but I assume you don't get it because you are not exactly FH fan. FH fans are looking for very immersive game with closest to reality graphics, open world, and, let's say, permissive physics making the whole more fun oriented than flight simulator. What you consider as a little breach in the game is like having barbie cartoon character in Call of Duty.

Please, just try to put your feet in the shoes of people having indeed spent 10 times more time than you did on the game. Some are not even racing much, just cruising for the pleasure to test some car they will never drive of their whole life, some are taking photos, some are spending hours to optimize tuning of some cars, etc

FH was not just about pick a car in the garage, download the most PI tune and rush, nope, it was not.

I’m a fh fan but I don’t really care about the cars I see on road I just want fun driving

Say what you want about the LEGO cars but I’m out of this discussion for now because to me driving a LEGO f40 on an actually decent race track (in horizon) is pretty fun so peace haters ✌️

Oh of course the usual 'person doesn't 100% suck up whatever's given to them = they're a 'hater'.'

There's 2 simple words for people like you, unfortunately free speech is outlawed on this forum.

3 users liked this post.
#1164 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:31:29 PM(UTC)
3 cars even for lego is just an absurd!!!

every expansion was released at least with 7 cars, PG trolling everybody, and people insist to defending this behavior!
 1 user liked this post.
#1165 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:38:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: capimeeen Go to Quoted Post

It has been explained SO many times, and you still have to ask?

LEGO cars does not fit in with realistic looking cars.

Hot Wheels cars and Quartz Regalia gets a pass because they aren't built of LEGO. They look like they're built of same "materials" as a real life car.

Any realism in forza horizon was out the window since the beginning, because who actually does massive jumps in a million dollar super car for fun, and it’s also just a game, the creator can make it as realistic or cartoony as they want

True, I’d be upset if LEGO cars were everywhere in reality, but since it’s a game it should be fine, also LEGO cars have identical specs to their real counterparts so it’s basically a regular car but blocky

What has jumping got to do with graphical realism? The creator can make it anyhow they want, and the players can complain about it if they want.

Because nothing screams realism like a hot wheels car in a race with Lamborghinis and such...

Honestly though I think people should give the LEGO map a chance and the cars too, and if they don’t like it they don’t have to play it again

I’m just glad the LEGO map has a decent race track

LEGO Ferrari pretty quick though as well

The complaints aren't about the Lego map, they are about the mixed images. I would probably like the Lego game, but I'm not buying it for £15.99. I'd pay about £5.99. I can get GTA 5 for £15.99. I'll never see a Lego car on my map,, just those crazy loading screens.

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:39:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#1166 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:54:16 PM(UTC)
So I would say it's pretty clear that lego trash will also steal the place of real cars in future updates. Instead of real cars we will get bricks in future updates.
#1167 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:05:09 PM(UTC)
I chored my way to owning the lego F40C, and thought "great, I can go and troll people on the mainland with it". Tuned it to 998 and went into a custom adventure. One other player was in there. Also driving the lego F40C.

We did get joined by someone in a Porsche 918 after a couple of races, don't know what he/she thought about racing against two lego cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#1168 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:16:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoloTwo42 Go to Quoted Post

Hey man, i'm enjoying it so far, the roads are a little tiny for my taste but i'll manage. I have 3600 bricks so i'll be getting that barn find alert real soon. I havent even done any races. Just all PR and story chapters
'

Enjoy receiving nothing.

Ummmmmm I found and unlocked that barn find achievement....you were saying? Anyway its a bit silly to make us wait until a future update but I got the achievement. I'll never use these cars just like I dont use the hot wheels ones

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:21:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I HAD a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
#1169 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:23:19 PM(UTC)

This DLC wasn't ready for release that's why, E3 forced them to release it early. Drop a trailer without a release date and people forget about it, drop a trailer and annouce it will be out within a week and people will remain hyped for it.
 1 user liked this post.
#1170 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:37:02 PM(UTC)

'

Enjoy receiving nothing.

Ummmmmm I found and unlocked that barn find achievement....you were saying? Anyway its a bit silly to make us wait until a future update but I got the achievement. I'll never use these cars just like I dont use the hot wheels ones

Yeah, you got the barn find and received nothing. That is what I was saying...
 1 user liked this post.
#1171 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:39:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ST0RM HAWK 89 Go to Quoted Post

This DLC wasn't ready for release that's why, E3 forced them to release it early. Drop a trailer without a release date and people forget about it, drop a trailer and announce it will be out within a week and people will remain hyped for it.

By Hyped you mean this thread?
And I thought Hyped was a positive experience

Waiting for the silly update to ruin the base game for me as we speak

5 users liked this post.
#1172 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:45:28 PM(UTC)
I got hungry waiting for the download so I ordered Dominos.
They sent me this??

#1173 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:53:40 PM(UTC)

'

Enjoy receiving nothing.

Yeah, you got the barn find and received nothing. That is what I was saying...

My barn find gave me a trip back to the dashboard after it crashed, very exciting.
#1174 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:57:26 PM(UTC)
Well loaded up the game, apparently, Windows didn't feel like installing the expansion or something as I haven't seen any references to any Lego trash yet.
 3 users liked this post.
#1175 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:00:26 PM(UTC)
the oval, racetrack and drag strip are cool
sadly they are under a 15€ paywall
the map is very small i' ve unlocked all the roads in like 30/45 mins
the cars are fun but the roof rack of the mini is awful , looks better without it
the building thing is a waste of time and boring because it's a short video and you cant customize anything of the house
3 cars only is a bad joke to be honest
for me a 4/10
71 Pages<<4546474849>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error