71 Pages<<4344454647>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#1101 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:15:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Perfect Dark 51 Go to Quoted Post
Only 3 cars added in this expansion. The lego F40, Senna, and mini.

Why is everyone crying about LEGO cars on mainland because it’s only 3 cars! And there’s way more hot wheels than LEGO cars, so what’s the big deal with this “block the LEGO cars on mainland” stuff?

If you see a LEGO car, deal with it, god!
 1 user liked this post.
#1102 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:15:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XxProGATIzZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Can somebody confirm Lego cars on the mainland? I drive there but I am not sure how others see me.

[Mod Edit - Profanity & user removed - D]

Judging by the achievements, there is a barnfind

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:05:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1103 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:18:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: marcx666 Go to Quoted Post
Well the expansion is dreadful. Dio a race, do a PR stunt, Do 3 Ultimate Drifts. Look, if you are going to alienate over half your fanbase, at least do it properly. You make a Lego DLC and then the whole basis is do what you do anyway, in proper cars. Hell, most of the tracks are proper tracks as well, not even lego tracks, apart from the occasional lego tree.

Could have saved yourself the bother and took the word of everyone here 3 days ago

6 users liked this post.
#1104 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:19:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KWTruckerT600 Go to Quoted Post

Why is everyone crying about LEGO cars on mainland because it’s only 3 cars! And there’s way more hot wheels than LEGO cars, so what’s the big deal with this “block the LEGO cars on mainland” stuff?

Are you serious? Lego cars in the racing game? No. I am playing the expansion and it looks weird, I am not sure why it's there. But without mainland, it's fine.

1 user liked this post.
#1105 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:24:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LUKE3991 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: marcx666 Go to Quoted Post
Well the expansion is dreadful. Dio a race, do a PR stunt, Do 3 Ultimate Drifts. Look, if you are going to alienate over half your fanbase, at least do it properly. You make a Lego DLC and then the whole basis is do what you do anyway, in proper cars. Hell, most of the tracks are proper tracks as well, not even lego tracks, apart from the occasional lego tree.

Could have saved yourself the bother and took the word of everyone here 3 days ago

What makes you think I didn't? If you;d read anything you would know I didn;t want this, but seeing as I paid for it I tried it. My point was more that, Alienate over half your audience and then do nothing new, now actually use the license you have.
 5 users liked this post.
#1106 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:24:51 PM(UTC)
This sorry excuse for an expansion has broke the camera system, while at a property the camera angles are all off. Let the game go idle and when it switches between camera angles you'll see that two of camera angles are messed up. Great work Playground, every damn update is the same with you idiots.
 4 users liked this post.
#1107 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:25:19 PM(UTC)
angry is certainly out ranking the likes on facebook now lol

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:31:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

15 users liked this post.
#1108 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:29:04 PM(UTC)

It has been explained SO many times, and you still have to ask?

LEGO cars does not fit in with realistic looking cars.

Hot Wheels cars and Quartz Regalia gets a pass because they aren't built of LEGO. They look like they're built of same "materials" as a real life car.
 6 users liked this post.
#1109 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:30:54 PM(UTC)

You were crying about the expansion not being accessible a few hours ago. Are the things you're upset about more valid?

Also, those Hot Wheels cars exist in real life. As in, they are actual road worthy vehicles.
 7 users liked this post.
#1110 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:33:16 PM(UTC)

Sorry to start rude but I assume you don't get it because you are not exactly FH fan. FH fans are looking for very immersive game with closest to reality graphics, open world, and, let's say, permissive physics making the whole more fun oriented than flight simulator. What you consider as a little breach in the game is like having barbie cartoon character in Call of Duty.

Please, just try to put your feet in the shoes of people having indeed spent 10 times more time than you did on the game. Some are not even racing much, just cruising for the pleasure to test some car they will never drive of their whole life, some are taking photos, some are spending hours to optimize tuning of some cars, etc

FH was not just about pick a car in the garage, download the most PI tune and rush, nope, it was not.

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:36:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: typo

#1111 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:39:12 PM(UTC)
Are Lego cars visible on the mainland?
#1112 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:45:56 PM(UTC)

Yes

#1113 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:46:12 PM(UTC)

yes.
 6 users liked this post.
#1114 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:48:32 PM(UTC)
This will be maybe awefull but i boykott FH4 from now.
I do not tolerate the new expansion so i will not touch this game anymore.
If they do not change it like it was before so this was my last game form T10.

Btw. You know that you can write an review/rate it in the MS-Shop.....

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:51:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1115 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:51:33 PM(UTC)
I'm confused by the whole "LEGO on the mainland" thing. The map default cars don't change at all. So are you complaining about drivatars? Drivatar cars change to what you drive. So if you play Horizon Solo, as long as you don't choose a LEGO car, you won't see them. I've never seen a Hot Wheels car, nor the HALO car on the mainland, unless I choose those cars.

If you connect online, then this is a different story, you can't force other online players to choose specific cars, so if THEY choose LEGO, then so be it. I only do online for the Festival Playlist, once I finish, I play offline.

Has something changed? Please inform me.

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:01:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#1116 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:51:57 PM(UTC)
OK, thanks! It looks strange. Because DLC is normal Britain with some Lego parts and nothing else. So I don't see the reason for Lego at all.
 3 users liked this post.
#1117 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:54:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
I'm confused by the whole "LEGO on the mainland" thing. The map default cars don't change at all. So are you complaining about drivatars? Drivatar cars change to what you drive. So if you play Horizon Solo, as long as you don't choose a LEGO car, you won't see them. I've never seen a Hot Wheels car, nor the HALO car on the mainland, unless I choose those cars.

If you connect online, then this is a different story, you can't force other online players to choose specific cars, so if THEY choose LEGO, then so be it. I only do online for the Festival Playlist, once I finish, I play offline.

Has something changed? Please inform me.

I play online only. I don't want to race to much against some toys :D

#1118 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:55:15 PM(UTC)
So when I got the expansion, I drove the senna and the mini like normal, then went to upgrade the mini. My game crashed and now I don’t have it. Then I went to collect the senna, said I’d got it but it’s not in my garage. Is there anything I can to to get them back?
 1 user liked this post.
#1119 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:02:12 PM(UTC)
I just appreciate that there is some actual terrain variety on par with FH3 in Lego Valley. It's not very big, but it's a welcome change of scenery from Britain.
 16 users liked this post.
#1120 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:04:50 PM(UTC)
I have read the argument videogames are about fun and LEGO is fun. I think LEGO is fun - and I collect lots of LEGO. For others, Barbie is fun or Playmobil or Masters of the Universe action figures.

I think Playground found a new bussiness model for the XBOX console: Combining video games with fun brands without allowing players to choose.

So I would suggest that the new HALO gets a new DLC after 9 month, so that half of all enemies are replaced by Playmobil figures. Gears 5 gets a forced Barbie update, so even if you have not payed for it you will see Barbie with a purple chainsaw lollipop fighting against the horde in every loading screen. And last but not least their should be a new FM8 update after a year so all drivers are all of a sudden Masters of the Universe figures. This would be for free without giving you a choice to select race drivers - because toys are so much fun and videogames are about fun. To prepare these updates Microsoft should stop showing blood and violance in Halo and Gears to get E-ratings for small kids. And don't sing the word god!

I would have loved to have a LEGO racers game for kids as a stand alone game instead of mixing to games to one. What I don't understand: FH3 was the best rated open world racing game, for most magazines close to perfection. They had the formula, they had the perfect game. But after Blizzard Mountain (one of my Top-3-DLCs) every new idea from Playground Games sets rumors all over the internet and is hurting the reputation of Forza, T10 and Microsoft. Why are they still allowed to do these harmful decissions? And who is steering the ship again and again and again against every wall in sight? There was a long thread about better communication. This DLC feels like a huge offense against the playerbase. Is this the result of all the discussions about communication and playerbase expectations? Or is this Microsofts biggest experiment: How much will our players endure, how much will they forgive?

9 of 10 players in this thread aren't satisfiyed. I payed full prize for 11 Forza games and bought all DLCs, which means I spent around 1.200 €s. Is LEGO your way to find out if 6-years-old kids will pay more money then 40 years old gamers? Or have you sold FH4 to let LEGO transform it into an interactive commercial? I just try to understand what happend to a team being responsable for one of the best games ever made (FH3) and all of a sudden offending their playerbase regularly. I start being affraid of new annoncements by Mircosoft regarding games I like because I want to have an adult-Gears without Barbie.
 5 users liked this post.
#1121 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:17:04 PM(UTC)
Maybe its time we stated letting Lego company know how angry we are directly.
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

4 users liked this post.
#1122 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:26:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vanninman Go to Quoted Post
Maybe its time we stated letting Lego company know how angry we are directly.

They won't hear you from all the cash register noises ringing in their ears. Cha-Ching! This will be one of if not the most profitable weekends for LEGO, Turn10/PG, Microsoft/Xbox Live so far this year. Think its a coincidence the launch was planned for summer from the very beginning... when kids are out of school and timed with E3?

And if you haven't seen or played the Hype Tour Horizon Story yet in LEGO Valley.... It is straight up trolling all the die hard FH4 players (entire premise is convincing "non-believers" about how awesome LEGO Valley is and LEGO Cars are).

Also, note the Barn Find Rumor is unlocked at 4000 Bricks.... but Jay can't finish the car until a future update.

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:14:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1123 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:31:36 PM(UTC)
i have the ultimate edition, fortune island shows on the map, but the new LEGO dlc is not, how can i solve this?
#1124 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:45:07 PM(UTC)
When I won the Ferrari F40 Competizone normal and lego, my garage was full.
So i deleted some cars but i only got the normal one and didn't get the lego one.
I tried the race again, restarted forza and racing to get house upgrades. but i still don't have the Ferrari F40 Competizone lego edition.

Someone knows the problem?

Leon
 2 users liked this post.
#1125 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:46:49 PM(UTC)
Can you guys stop driving real cars in Lego valley, its ruining my immersion of the lego world.

Enjoyed the start of the expansion.
Did a bit of everything and thought they did a good job to capture and recreate the lego.
Nice racetrack area and plenty of good sweeping roads in freeroam. If your driving fast enough you dont notice the blocks.

Content doesnt come free someone has to pay. While you might be angry that “you paid for this” its marketing and business.
Legos money will be paying for other content that will be added later so hopefully you shouldnt need to.
Cheer up and enjoy its fun factor.
71 Pages<<4344454647>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error