71 Pages<<4243444546>>PrevNext
 7 users liked this post.
#1076 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 8:23:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Evil Brain Go to Quoted Post
♪♫♪

So bye, bye Miss American Pie
Drove my Lego Car to the levee but the levee was dry
Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey 'n' Rye
Singin' this'll be the day that Forza died
This'll be the day that Forza died

Why do you think that Lego will kill Horizon if Hotwheels did not? It, in fact, increased the sales, not killed them. I imagine this will have the same effect.

Dont get me wrong, i believe it will increase sales most certainly.
But Lego cars will infect not only the mainland, but also FH5, and Motorsport 8, just like Hotwheels did...
It will also increase the amount of kids, and no one had a problem with inexperinced kids bombing corners, right? This will increase, just wait and see.
When I first saw FH3 on you tube i bought an xbox and game the next day.
The purchase was based on the realistic Australian cars which is something I have never seen before in a game so here I am.
As a car guy I bought the game for the realism, thats gone now with the addition of Lego so to me the game is dead.
Its now just another video game, something i never had an interest in until FH3, it was a fun ride but its over now.

So to me Forza died today, I will hang around and dance on the grave for a few more races and finish what I started maybe they will inject some life support into it by means of a toggle to block Lego skins to people who dont want to see it but im not holding my breath.

*so glad i didnt waste my money on the new console and SSD drive, i was just about to make that purchase due to the sound and slow loading times to enjoy this game properly.

2 users liked this post.
#1077 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 10:44:23 AM(UTC)
New map is co colorful, so sweet and so completely, totally, over the edge STUPID that it might actually be fun. Nonetheless I strongly demand a toggle switch to get rid of Lego cars on the mainland/Fortune island - arcade or not they simply don't fit.

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 10:46:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1078 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 10:45:05 AM(UTC)
Only 3 cars added in this expansion. The lego F40, Senna, and mini.
 1 user liked this post.
#1079 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 10:51:37 AM(UTC)
I don't have the DLC, but after the base game update I now have Lego loading screens to replace the old ones.
 8 users liked this post.
#1080 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 10:58:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KWTruckerT600 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post
And YES, I’m going to drive the LEGO Cars on the mainland and beep my horn at every player I see just to remind them what their Horizon Life is all about.

Lol I’d pass someone with a no to LEGO ford van and lay on my horn as I pass by

This is the problem with Horizon 4 as a whole, not just Lego. Playground went all-in on social experiences, but all you'll find are people like these who derive enjoyment from knowing others are annoyed by them. And when people ignore said social experiences and go about enjoying the game, they modify the game design to herd us back into what we're supposedly missing out on.
 2 users liked this post.
#1081 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:00:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
I don't have the DLC, but after the base game update I now have Lego loading screens to replace the old ones.

You'll also find Lego cars in the main game and Lego rewards for completing things.
 9 users liked this post.
#1082 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:01:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LUKE3991 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

You'll also find Lego cars in the main game and Lego rewards for completing things.

Yep the references are all over the place now.

Thanks Playground Games.

And by thanks I mean something else.
 6 users liked this post.
#1083 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:15:46 AM(UTC)
This is fun, games is about having fun, right? Really enjoying the Lego exp. Thanks playground 👍😊😊

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:17:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#1084 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:18:17 AM(UTC)
before I was angry now I am furious chose not to have this expansion for children now wants to do an 8gb update to legoise my base game or cannot play it at all this is class action material
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

1 user liked this post.
#1085 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:19:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Perfect Dark 51 Go to Quoted Post

I think you can unlock more
 1 user liked this post.
#1086 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:31:54 AM(UTC)
Of course I never got the base game update alert, I re-downloaded the expansion, still no alert. Restart the system, the alert pops up, another update and I still havent played in lego land yet. UGH come on Microsoft, get it together
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
#1087 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:32:16 AM(UTC)
Am I the only one not being able to play the expansion yet?

Platform: Xbox

Note: I already downloaded the lego dlc.
 9 users liked this post.
#1088 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:37:35 AM(UTC)
I've been watching streams and videos of the lego expansion. Everything is already infected by Lego, it is not possible to avoid loading screens, cars, racing or open world without crossing them.
What have you done with Horizon, Playground?

Now I prefer that they do not make a 4k version of horizon 2, just in case they also infect it with lego.
We still have the first three horizons. It's scary to think that horizon 5 already comes with the serial infection.

I do not hate anything from Lego. Simply...is that Horizon is not the right place. Why didn't you do a spinoff apart from Horizon?

A sad day for fans since the origins of the saga.
Thanks, Playground.
 2 users liked this post.
#1089 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:43:25 AM(UTC)
I have no issue with this expansion being Lego-themed; video gaming is supposed to be about fun, and as fr as I'm concerned, this is. And anyone angry that "it's not realistic enough" should really check themselves; after all, this is Horizon and any "reality" issues pretty much went the way of the dodo ever since we started performing stunt jumps in million-dollar hyper- and megacars. You're mad because Lego isn't real enough? Really? I mean jeez, in the real world, it's more likely little Lego cars would be doing stuff like this more than any actual super- or hyper- or megacar. Same goes for the Hot Wheels Expansion last time 'round.

My issue is just that far as I'm concerned, three cars isn't enough for a full expansion. There are so many cool Speed Champions cars -- classic Mustang, 488 GTE (lol -- the most requested car here, I think!), Camaros both old and new, classic Charger, F-150 Raptor -- that I would have liked to see more of that here. Otherwise, I think it's cool and I'll go play FM7 in the meantime for some "reality".

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:44:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users liked this post.
#1090 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:45:40 AM(UTC)
FH spirit switch is done. I assume FH4 hybrid monster is just a taste of FH5 switching to full fortnite/mariokart graphics so that the new FH audience can have fun.

Like many here, I have been coping with the proud wall riders, rammers etc ... I have been part of people pushing months to get FFAA, custom adventure and rivals back but here it is like they decided to wipe the whole thing. After that I would not be surprised to see wall riding and full ramming spree back which, no doubt, some people here would enjoy.

Being of minority of people have chosen xbox in my country, I would have liked to be able to continue the journey with the most Matrix oriented race game I have ever seen.
 1 user liked this post.
#1091 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:48:16 AM(UTC)
You can not even - as suggested - build his own house. No, that will be finished. You can drive normal cars in the Legoworld and also do the challenges with them. I thought it was all about Lego ?!
I am extremely disappointed with this addon.

But of course i have to say: It looks super cute. :) It's a great work and it's funny to drive the Lego cars. If my frustration is gone, I give the DLC another chance. But right now I'm just saddened.

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:49:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users liked this post.
#1092 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:00:54 PM(UTC)
Well the expansion is dreadful. Dio a race, do a PR stunt, Do 3 Ultimate Drifts. Look, if you are going to alienate over half your fanbase, at least do it properly. You make a Lego DLC and then the whole basis is do what you do anyway, in proper cars. Hell, most of the tracks are proper tracks as well, not even lego tracks, apart from the occasional lego tree.
#1093 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:01:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Xanthos II XIII Go to Quoted Post

Pretty sure you can't. If you create a custom race blueprint and make a custom car restriction you can see every single car in the entire game.
 1 user liked this post.
#1094 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:03:29 PM(UTC)
I am loving the Mini. I hate Rally Monsters in the main game but with this thing I am having no problem trouncing the AI.
#1095 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:03:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Xanthos II XIII Go to Quoted Post

Why do you think this? I haven’t heard anything about other cars.

Originally Posted by: theseer81 Go to Quoted Post
Am I the only one not being able to play the expansion yet?

Platform: Xbox

Note: I already downloaded the lego dlc.

Try restarting your Xbox. That’s what I had to do.
 1 user liked this post.
#1096 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:03:40 PM(UTC)
First thing I noticed about the newest update. The skill cards flip much much quicker! Havent done any races yet
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 4 users liked this post.
#1097 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:08:25 PM(UTC)
i only bothered to play this for like 3 minutes. and i want my 3 minutes back.. 1/10 worst expansion
 4 users liked this post.
#1098 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:08:39 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Profanity & user removed - D]

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:01:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1099 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:09:28 PM(UTC)
Can somebody confirm Lego cars on the mainland? I drive there but I am not sure how others see me.
 1 user liked this post.
#1100 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:13:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Can somebody confirm Lego cars on the mainland? I drive there but I am not sure how others see me.

[Mod Edit - Profanity & user removed - D]

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:03:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

71 Pages<<4243444546>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error