71 Pages<<4041424344>>PrevNext
#1026 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:11:42 AM(UTC)
I don't think the plan to get 8-10 year olds to play will work. The people playing will be the ones playing now, and dropping out gradually. GTA 5 costs less than the Expansion anyway, so not having the expansion age 18+ is more likely to lead towards GTA 5.
 6 users liked this post.
#1027 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:15:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Xanthos II XIII Go to Quoted Post
I'm 57 and I still loves LEGO. This serms fun, can't wait to drive the LEGO cars

Lego isn't the problem in and of itself. The problem is that instead of complex, creative Lego game mechanics, we just got a skin stretched over the game with Everything is Awesome blaring, because that's what Generation Fortnite likes.
#1028 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:17:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Xanthos II XIII Go to Quoted Post
I'm 57 and I still loves LEGO. This serms fun, can't wait to drive the LEGO cars

Lego isn't the problem in and of itself. The problem is that instead of complex, creative Lego game mechanics, we just got a skin stretched over the game with Everything is Awesome blaring, because that's what Generation Fortnite likes.

Models aren't skins they are two different things.
 4 users liked this post.
#1029 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:31:12 AM(UTC)
Honestly I like the idea it's a change from the realistic side of forza an so what if you dont like it dont buy it. An your just one of probably a small group who are butt hurt by this. The game is still out theres still plenty of time for new tracks or maps to come out. Oh no they came out with Lego cars/map maybe someone can get this person a lego wambulence lol. Your prob gonna get owned by a Lego Ferrari in a race an start complaining so more lol.
 5 users liked this post.
#1030 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:40:17 AM(UTC)
May i just remind people that whilst we disagree we should be civil.
I don't get the angry reaction to this Lego DLC either, but i try not to call people names or claim they'll get owned and need a waaambulance!
Don't like it don't buy it. Let the rest of us enjoy it.
But as the terms and conditions for this site state, you should be civil and not call people names. This site does not adhere to "free speech" principles, it adheres to Microsoft's terms and conditions for all users. So let's try and get along eh guys?
I personally am looking forward to this for reasons which are entirely my own and that's it.
If you're not anticipating it with glee may i suggest Asseto Corsa, Dirt Rally, Project Cars, Forza Motorsport 7, or any number of similar games which are all available right now and some on sale with some heavy discounts on the Microsoft store!
#1031 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:41:53 AM(UTC)
So, where is it? The expansion is shown as installed but doesn’t show up in the menus and I can’t find any area marker to head for like fortune Island.

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:42:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1032 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:44:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BBTD MitchyK7 Go to Quoted Post

👍 ^ What he said

2 users liked this post.
#1033 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:47:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StatePuppet555 Go to Quoted Post

👍 ^ What he said

What he said I said!
 1 user liked this post.
#1034 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:58:56 AM(UTC)
I got up this morning with the expansion predownloaded and I couldnt find the emblem for the lego world. Fortune island was there tho. I restarted the game and nothing. I reset my xbox and nothing again. There isnt an update for my game unless it updated over night but I need help!
 4 users liked this post.
#1035 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:01:04 AM(UTC)
I don't get the angry reaction to this Lego DLC either, but i try not to call people names or claim they'll get owned and need a waaambulance!
But as the terms and conditions for this site state, you should be civil and not call people names. This site does not adhere to "free speech" principles, it adheres to Microsoft's terms and conditions for all users. So let's try and get along eh guys?
I personally am looking forward to this for reasons which are entirely my own and that's it.
If you're not anticipating it with glee may i suggest Asseto Corsa, Dirt Rally, Project Cars, Forza Motorsport 7, or any number of similar games which are all available right now and some on sale with some heavy discounts on the Microsoft store!

So people not looking forward to having Lego invading their game have to go elsewhere?
 2 users liked this post.
#1036 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:08:21 AM(UTC)
A little less than 3 hours to go! I'm gonna stream my experience. Everything WILL be awesome!
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
#1037 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:11:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LUKE3991 Go to Quoted Post

So people not looking forward to having Lego invading their game have to go elsewhere?

I think what said user means is that there are plenty of similar games to play other than FH4. That’s all 👍🏼
#1038 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:13:04 AM(UTC)
Not released yet, still almost 3 hours before release time.

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:14:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1039 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:13:46 AM(UTC)
Does anyone have the exact time of release today ? checked a few times today but so far no luck
#1040 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:16:56 AM(UTC)
It looks like in 3 hours?
#1041 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:17:59 AM(UTC)
im updating my lego expansion rn
#1042 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:24:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zesphy Go to Quoted Post
im updating my lego expansion rn

Mine updated days ago something both on xbox x and pc but i don't think you can play it yet ?
 4 users liked this post.
#1043 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:26:25 AM(UTC)
♪♫♪

So bye, bye Miss American Pie
Drove my Lego Car to the levee but the levee was dry
Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey 'n' Rye
Singin' this'll be the day that Forza died
This'll be the day that Forza died

4 users liked this post.
#1044 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:31:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Evil Brain Go to Quoted Post
♪♫♪

So bye, bye Miss American Pie
Drove my Lego Car to the levee but the levee was dry
Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey 'n' Rye
Singin' this'll be the day that Forza died
This'll be the day that Forza died

Why do you think that Lego will kill Horizon if Hotwheels did not? It, in fact, increased the sales, not killed them. I imagine this will have the same effect.
 7 users liked this post.
#1045 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:32:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GuyStein27 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LUKE3991 Go to Quoted Post

I think what said user means is that there are plenty of similar games to play other than FH4. That’s all 👍🏼

Aye but thats quite the crappy argument, it;s like telling someone who loves halo that when they introduce a My Little Pony DLC "go lay something else", or Resident Evils new Paw Patrol DLC, or Gears' new Pokeman DLC to go play something else.
#1046 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:35:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mhl2469 Go to Quoted Post
I got up this morning with the expansion predownloaded and I couldnt find the emblem for the lego world. Fortune island was there tho. I restarted the game and nothing. I reset my xbox and nothing again. There isnt an update for my game unless it updated over night but I need help!

Sounds like you need to take the Xbox apart and clean it.
 1 user liked this post.
#1047 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:38:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M Haakan Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone have the exact time of release today ? checked a few times today but so far no luck

MS Store says unlocks 18:00 BST (UK)
2hrs 23mins from time of this post.

1 user liked this post.
#1048 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:43:20 AM(UTC)
Those of you predisposed to hating the new DLC are on notice that I play the way I want to play.

Not saying that I will be driving a LEGO car on the mainland. But if I do, and you see me, then you'll just have to deal with it.

Probably only goofing around on the overworld and single player races. I don't do a lot of multiplayer. And when I do something like the Trial, I usually like to get it over with, so I'm not going to pick an underpowered car just to troll haters, so you don't have to worry too much about that.
#1049 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:43:24 AM(UTC)
Well the seasons changed and no lego
 3 users liked this post.
#1050 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:52:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
Those of you predisposed to hating the new DLC are on notice that I play the way I want to play.

Not saying that I will be driving a LEGO car on the mainland. But if I do, and you see me, then you'll just have to deal with it.

Probably only goofing around on the overworld and single player races. I don't do a lot of multiplayer. And when I do something like the Trial, I usually like to get it over with, so I'm not going to pick an underpowered car just to troll haters, so you don't have to worry too much about that.

Yet people complain about modders and hackers who only "play the way they wanna play"

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:52:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

71 Pages<<4041424344>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error