71 Pages<<3940414243>>PrevNext
#1001 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:39:33 AM(UTC)
lego

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:47:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

2 users liked this post.
#1002 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:42:37 AM(UTC)
Alright.. So we play with lego now? money well spent.. not.

OK if this was a outside expansion that you need to pay for and not the ultimate expansion.

Last time I paid for a FH game.
 3 users liked this post.
#1003 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:47:05 AM(UTC)
Sorry guys, I'm nearly 40 and I love to drive cars. Cars, not LEGO!!! My nearly teenage kids want to drive cars, not LEGO :-) This must be joke or just fake announcement. I can't believe in disrespect of this community from TURN10/PG...
 5 users liked this post.
#1004 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:55:04 AM(UTC)
I'm 57 and I still loves LEGO. This serms fun, can't wait to drive the LEGO cars
 3 users liked this post.
#1005 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 2:55:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StatePuppet555 Go to Quoted Post
And just think, soon we'll all be able to express an opinion on something we've actually experienced first-hand. God forbid we should all be protesting using second-hand information.

I can have the opinion that I'm not interested in Lego without having to play it. We've all seen enough official gameplay and discussion on this to be sure we aren't interested.
 3 users liked this post.
#1006 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:01:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tato 790709 Go to Quoted Post
Sorry guys, I'm nearly 40 and I love to drive cars. Cars, not LEGO!!! My nearly teenage kids want to drive cars, not LEGO :-) This must be joke or just fake announcement. I can't believe in disrespect of this community from TURN10/PG...

This action is not related to providing people who already payed with some new things, it is related to having new people buying the game and they are targeting very young people, not even teenagers.
The people having already payed they decided to disregard.

FH as we knew it ends today, now its more of a mariokart like game with good graphics.

What is not making sense is announcing Rivals will be back and then announcing Lego. Why not re-enabling wall riding ? read several saying they were missing it. some Nitro and rockets could be also acceptable in the picture now.

But there is a good thing out of this mess, now, I know what will be my next console and they did not even had to attend the E3 to advertise, Microsoft did the job for them.

1 user liked this post.
#1007 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:13:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Xanthos II XIII Go to Quoted Post
I'm 57 and I still loves LEGO. This serms fun, can't wait to drive the LEGO cars

Good for you, I would have had fun too if it was not at the cost of the main game spirit.

Just think about the best action movie you saw lately and put bugs bunny in it, still an action movie ...

If they had considered FH players, they would have put a scenario like Virtual Reality Shop, and entering that shop you would have projected your car into a lego car .... It would have been a different experience of FH but not polluting the main one. Simple, fun and almost harmless to FH spirit.

Now, Just imagine the level of driving, not speaking of racing, of the 8-10 years old kids that are going to arrive in mass on the game .... wish you good ramming ...

8 users liked this post.
#1008 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:21:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: UPRPRC Erina Go to Quoted Post
"Some" complains are way worse than 7 years old kids' one who plays with LEGO. It's hilarious and adorable.

Your condescending tone is just trolling adding no value to the discussion here.

2 users liked this post.
#1009 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:24:00 AM(UTC)
Can't wait for LEGO kids driving trial and playing seasonal games :-((((
#1010 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:25:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post

Good for you, I would have had fun too if it was not at the cost of the main game spirit.

Just think about the best action movie you saw lately and put bugs bunny in it, still an action movie ...

If they had considered FH players, they would have put a scenario like Virtual Reality Shop, and entering that shop you would have projected your car into a lego car .... It would have been a different experience of FH but not polluting the main one. Simple, fun and almost harmless to FH spirit.

Now, Just imagine the level of driving, not speaking of racing, of the 8-10 years old kids that are going to arrive in mass on the game .... wish you good ramming ...

The 8-10 year old kids are already playing, and ramming. So nothing is going to change.
 5 users liked this post.
#1011 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:31:05 AM(UTC)
Thank you for nothing "Playground Games". This is not what I paid for with the Ultimate Edition. A disappointment on a completely new level.
Gnothi Seauton!
 2 users liked this post.
#1012 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:32:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post
You folks are making me want to take the Lego cars straight to the mainland just to trigger a bunch of whiny unhappy players. Seriously, it's pathetic. There are cars I don't like that aren't Lego, do I get to shun the people that use them?

Comparing other cars you don't like in the game to cartoon/lego cars is far the most pathetic thing I have read in this thread so far. Or it is just troll ... both ways ... blocked.

#1013 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:33:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Crippled Locust Go to Quoted Post

The 8-10 year old kids are already playing, and ramming. So nothing is going to change.

Hope that is not what you expect thus PG/T10 is expecting their number to increase .... severely increase..
#1014 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:40:23 AM(UTC)
When will the Lego DLC be released? I've been waiting since this morning and there's nothing to see on the map yet
Painter
#1015 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:51:59 AM(UTC)
Hi,

I believe the UK release time is 5pm GMT :)

The pack is preloaded on my machine.

However I can't see anything in the main game? I assume this is normal and it will magically appear at 5pm? Can anyone else see anything in the main game relating to Lego?

1 user liked this post.
#1016 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:53:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Crippled Locust Go to Quoted Post

Hey, don't generalise "8-10 year olds"!

Gran Turismo 1 taught me the basics of racing via the licence tests at the age of 8. And I was driving very defensively back then - always afraid of crashing into walls or the AI :D
#1017 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:55:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gryptkeeper Go to Quoted Post
When will the Lego DLC be released? I've been waiting since this morning and there's nothing to see on the map yet

Should be about 2-3 hours away when the season changes.
#1018 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:56:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MisterBlue 2000 Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

I believe the UK release time is 5pm GMT :)

The pack is preloaded on my machine.

However I can't see anything in the main game? I assume this is normal and it will magically appear at 5pm? Can anyone else see anything in the main game relating to Lego?

IIRC you may get a small update to the game beforehand.
 1 user liked this post.
#1019 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 3:59:28 AM(UTC)
I can't believe they are pushing Lego into the main game. Remember how they did a spin off for Fast & Furious, this is how they should have implemented Lego. It's own game in it's own setting. If I start seeing Lego cars driving around the open world it isn't going to be a "Realistic open world street race sim".

I'm glad it's still free on Game Pass, I kept thinking that when they take it off I'll pick up a second hand copy, but now I'll wait and see the carnage that is the Lego DLC and it's impact on the main game.

I learnt my lesson not to pre-buy DLC and car packs with FH2 and FM5, I guess we can say that is still the case...
 1 user liked this post.
#1020 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:03:44 AM(UTC)
*removed due to nothing to do with this thread*

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:29:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Learning on English. If you don't welcome person like myself, just leave me alone. Thanks.
 2 users liked this post.
#1021 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:28:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post

Gran Turismo 1 taught me the basics of racing via the licence tests at the age of 8. And I was driving very defensively back then - always afraid of crashing into walls or the AI :D

Same here, Gran Turismo 1 made good job teaching to drive cleanly unlike Horizon 4 where devs put walls every corner just so that casual players dont even need to learn how to drive cleanly.
 3 users liked this post.
#1022 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:54:47 AM(UTC)
This Lego expansion is supposed to gain a lot of young gamers from 6 -12 years old. But the the vast majority of those younger gamers play free or much cheaper games (& there are thousands of those games) on TABLETS or SMARTPHONES. That's what i see from the kids in my family, friends and work colleagues. The parents buy a new tablet or smartphone and give the old ones to their kids to play with. And in most cases the first console that they buy for their kids is a Nintendo, it's better suited for this age range than a Xbox or a Playstation. I really don't see a lot of parents buying an xbox one + horizon 4 + the LEGO expansion just for a LEGO mini game (very expensive). For me it's more than clear that PG just wanted that LEGO money and the explanation to gain younger players is just an excuse. This is what happens when companies get too greedy and most of the time it goes downhill from there.
#1023 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:01:09 AM(UTC)
hi the dlc is installed and nothing appear on my map no lego speed champion.... i want to play , alot of player already finished the dlc
#1024 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:02:41 AM(UTC)
Ah, so the Lego pack opens when the season changes? I've been trying to "get it to work" for the whole morning, finally thought I'd read some text. Looked at Youtube video that showed the location, been wondering if I need to do something before it appears. 😂
 2 users liked this post.
#1025 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:07:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post

Same here, Gran Turismo 1 made good job teaching to drive cleanly unlike Horizon 4 where devs put walls every corner just so that casual players dont even need to learn how to drive cleanly.

Gran Turismo's online rank system is so much better than the Forza titles, we could use a similar rank system for Forza especially for online events. Being that Horizon is looking more and more like a kids game now, they could do with a system similar to that in GT that teaches these kids how to race properly and not use others as brakes.

Edit: I would play the Trial if a system like that was added, i like to race clean and it's fun for me when others race properly as well. The Trial could definately use a driver rank system so you're not put with those who like to grief or can't drive in general.

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:11:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

71 Pages<<3940414243>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error