71 Pages<<2728293031>>PrevNext
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#701 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:44:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sonic6L Go to Quoted Post


Look back in the thread for my posts and you'll see a link to many different options. Tell me what country you're in and I'll find you a link.


Well too bad but in my country dont have nothing like that available so in my cheapest option would be travel to germany and allready that cost almost 100€ so like i said earlier it's not something that everybody can do really easily and cheeply.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 7 users liked this post.
#702 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:51:03 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Wednesday, June 26, 2019 11:55:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#703 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:53:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Azazello88 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SchneeKobra9233 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Or you could just play the rest of the game and ignore the Lego part of it..it wont be hard


3rd expansion and more free cars..why would that get mentioned
Arent we already getting free cars in the playlist..for a little effort


Because that would be the only working way to save a huge part of the fanbase ?

As I said before, people with your mindset are a huge part of this problem and are also clearly to blame why this game keeps dying


Actually its people like you that think the game is made specifically for them

What are YOU gonna do to change it
Bet you dont stop buying...lots said the same thing with hot wheels in fh3 ....yet here they are again
Same people that said they would never buy again..still playing and saying it again

I play these games for enjoyment ..not to be miserable


Yay! Talby the PG crusader strikes again, how surprising.


Yeah. I wont debate with shills. It's getting beyond ridiculous. People like this already damage or destroyed so many franchises
Rank: Driver's License
 2 users liked this post.
#704 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:54:44 AM(UTC)
Sandra get the choccy biccies.... its kicking off on Forza forums!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#705 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:54:45 AM(UTC)
The LEGO Gameplay Reveal Forza Monthly:
https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=969

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Building your Master Builder House: https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=1463
Map Overview: https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=2204
Radio Awesome Station (Everything is Awesome 24/7): https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=2723
LEGO Car Performance vs. "Actual" Car: https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=2811
Can you Drive LEGO cars on the Mainland? (watch 10 sec awkward silence and expression at 49:30 after question is answered) https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=2954
Collect Bricks to Unlock LEGO Cars: https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=3490
Airport Drag Strip (Rimac C_Two Dominating): https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=3663

Edited by user Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:10:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
 5 users liked this post.
#706 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:59:30 AM(UTC)
This seems fine, dunno why people are this upset over it.
Rank: Driver's License
 3 users liked this post.
#707 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:59:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post


Been there, done it countless times (one of the advantages of living only ~45 minutes away from Hockenheim and ~2 hours away from the Nordschleife) in my private car and rentals.


You are a lucky person, for me the closest proper track is 6 hours away. I'm not selfish enough to endanger others in traffic, and our gravel backroads are a deathtrap for a car with no cage and harness.

So I either should invest a significant amount of money in a rally spec car and amateur racing license to get immersive driving.

Or I could play this simple video game I like? Even when certain true players sperg out how it's not realistic enough to talk about immersion in a video game unless you daily a racecar irl :D

Edited by user Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:01:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Inertia creeps
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#708 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:09:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sonic6L Go to Quoted Post

For the price of FH4 Ultimate & Xbox Live Gold or FH4, DLC's & Xbox Live Gold, you could have a driving experience in a supercar..... If you can afford the above, you can afford the driving experience.....


Not true, Porsche Experience starts at $395 USD (does not include hotel stay, flight, etc) ...........and check the prices below for various supercar track day pricing. Bottom-line, you're not being reasonable with your views, while I agree with you it's not "impossible" to have these type of experiences, but each individual person is different financially and other various personal variables.

Again folks buy FM and FH for various reasons, no wrong way to play them, for me, since I can't afford (because family and house) the Porsche Experience or do a supercar experience thing and I'm not close to race tracks like VIR, Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Suzuka or if I felt like doing dirt race in my RS200.........Forza is my escape drug, my immersion.

https://www.porschedriving.com/los-angeles/driving

https://racingadventures...ule/supercar-experience/

Edited by user Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:11:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 * FM7 || FH2 * FH3 * FH4
Rank: Forza Staff
 2 users liked this post.
#709 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:15:21 AM(UTC)
E3 2019: Everything is Awesome in Forza Horizon 4: LEGO Speed Champions
by Mike Nelson, Xbox Wire Editor
Posted on June 11, 2019 at 8:00 am
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/11/e3-2019-everything-is-awesome-forza-horizon-4-lego-speed-champions/


Quote:
The team at Playground Games had me at “LEGO…”

Already a tremendous fan of these amazing plastic bricks, my imagination immediately ran wild with what a crossover between Forza Horizon 4 and LEGO world could look like. Now after spending an hour with Forza Horizon 4: LEGO Speed Champions, this expansion both surprises and exceeds my expectations.

By harnessing the playful and comedic tone established by the likes of “The LEGO Movie,” and the already impressive open-world tech and competitive racing of Forza Horizon 4, this expansion drops you behind the wheel of three life-sized vehicles modeled brick-for-brick from actual kits in a can’t miss expansion for an already fantastic game.

image: https://news.xbox.com/en...teBeach_Screenshot-1.jpg

Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions Mini Pirate Beach Screenshot
For my hands-on time at E3, I played with the 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally (a.k.a. a super-powered Mini Cooper), a meticulously detailed LEGO Speed Champions vehicle that handles just as well as its real-life Forza Horizon 4 counterpart that can also be tweaked and adjusted to your liking (e.g. suspension, tire pressure, etc.). The two other LEGO Speed Champions cars available in are the McLaren Senna and the Ferrari F40 Competizione.

Closely examining the in-game LEGO car models reveal an impressive amount of detail. Using the same number of polygons to recreate these vehicles as that of the realistic-looking cars found in Forza Horizon 4. This high level of detail compliments the stellar lighting effects that capture the slight translucent nature of these plastic bricks and the car models themselves, all the way down to the single studs revealing the embossed LEGO trademark. Even the stickers that are placed on the models, used to represent a door handle or a license plate, replicate that pressed-on-sticker look like that of an actual LEGO model. All of that is here. You’re racing with the most realistic looking LEGO models ever put in a game.

image: https://news.xbox.com/en...ariRace_Screenshot-1.jpg

Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari Race Screenshot
The cars are just the icing on the cake of the new LEGO themed world that’s ready to be discovered. There’s nine zones featured in Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions, each with a tremendous amount of variety for you to explore from Pirate’s Cove that’s full of (you guessed it) pirate ships, a desert featuring dinosaur skeletons, a full-fledged racetrack to compete on, a meticulously crafted downtown featuring sets from the LEGO City series, complete with minifigs hanging out in cafes and patios, and a theme park that’s called the Super Mega Awesome Adventure Stunt Park, because of course it is. There’s a lot packed into this new world that contains about 10 to 15 hours more of gameplay and will deliver seasonal changes as well affecting the world through winter, autumn, summer, and spring.

The thing that’s driving you to explore this new world, other than checking it out because it’s totally worth exploring, is home ownership. The LEGO Brick Challenge Campaign rewards you with bricks needed to build up your Master Builder’s House, which is needed to collect the remaining LEGO cars. You earn these bricks by selecting and completing challenges – PR stunts, races, etc. – or by exploring this new map and stumbling upon challenges even if they are not being tracked, like the new speed ramps and destruction challenges. And as your house and brick collection grows, so does your garage and your capacity to collect the remaining LEGO cars in the game.

image: https://news.xbox.com/en...oupRace_Screenshot-1.jpg

Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions Senna Group Race Screenshot
Some of the other features of this expansion is that you can “fast track” to this new world within 10 minutes of starting the game by choosing the Fast Track to LEGO Speed Champions option from the main menu. This is a change from the previous expansions in that you’d have to progress to a certain point to be allowed travel to the new zone. So, if you’re relatively new to Forza Horizon 4, know that the expansion can be accessed very early in your driving career.

You’re also not limited to only driving the LEGO vehicles in the LEGO themed world. If you’d rather drive around a LEGO city in a Ford Mustang, or if you’d like to bring the unlocked LEGO vehicles back into the the full game map of Britain of Forza Horizon 4, you can do that too.

image: https://news.xbox.com/en...hDebris_Screenshot-1.jpg

Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions Crash Debris Screenshot
And while everything is awesome, the most awesome part of this news is we only have to wait a few days to experience this expansion – Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions launches worldwide on June 13 on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs as an Xbox Play Anywhere title. Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions will cost $19.99 and is included at no additional cost for players who own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the Forza Horizon 4 Expansions Bundle or the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle. Xbox Game Pass members have access to the standard edition of Forza Horizon 4 and are eligible for 10% off a standalone purchase or 10% off the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle.

For all the latest news of Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions from E3 2019, keep it tuned here to Xbox Wire.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:16:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#710 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:15:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post
The LEGO Gameplay Reveal Forza Monthly:
https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=969

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Building your Master Builder House: https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=1463
Map Overview: https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=2204
Radio Awesome Station (Everything is Awesome 24/7): https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=2723
LEGO Car Performance vs. "Actual" Car: https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=2811
Can you Drive LEGO cars on the Mainland? (watch 10 sec awkward silence and expression at 49:30 after question is answered) https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=2954
Collect Bricks to Unlock LEGO Cars: https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=3490
Airport Drag Strip (Rimac C_Two Dominating): https://youtu.be/sy3a-FFkS18?t=3663


Yeah, they know what FH fans are going to think about it, no single doubt.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#711 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:19:44 AM(UTC)
Well, of all the expansions; Storm Island, Blizzard Mountain, Hot Wheels, and Fortune Island, this one looks to have the most potential; only because it has a Race Track.

I’ll play it because I’ve already purchased it (pre-order), but I’ll be going in with low expectations.

And YES, I’m going to drive the LEGO Cars on the mainland and beep my horn at every player I see just to remind them what their Horizon Life is all about.

PS: I was actually hoping for a Wacky Races Expansion, but alas… I digress.
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#712 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:50:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post
Well, of all the expansions; Storm Island, Blizzard Mountain, Hot Wheels, and Fortune Island, this one looks to have the most potential; only because it has a Race Track.

I’ll play it because I’ve already purchased it (pre-order), but I’ll be going in with low expectations.

And YES, I’m going to drive the LEGO Cars on the mainland and beep my horn at every player I see just to remind them what their Horizon Life is all about.

PS: I was actually hoping for a Wacky Races Expansion, but alas… I digress.



Remind supposes 'them' were informed. So please, state what is your argument for so? what in the demo or intro of FH4 back in september and until now could have anyone buyer expect to race with lego cars on mainland ?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 8 users liked this post.
#713 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:06:23 AM(UTC)
I'd like to encourage all players who intend to drive Lego cars outside of the Lego sandbox to block me. I'll also block gamertags I see driving Lego cars. If a few bazillion of us do this, we might have a better chance of racing with like-minded players. Thanks!
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#714 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:16:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Remind supposes 'them' were informed. So please, state what is your argument for so? what in the demo or intro of FH4 back in september and until now could have anyone buyer expect to race with lego cars on mainland ?


You're misinterpreting my sentence. You are interpreting that the "remind" goes back to the initial purchase of FH4, but it is intended to "Remind" of the release of the LEGO Expansion, even though some will try to forget it.

In any case, with the previous Hot Wheels Expansion, is LEGO really that much of a surprise?

Think... Forza Horizon 5 Transformers Expansion Pack




Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#715 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:22:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post
Well, of all the expansions; Storm Island, Blizzard Mountain, Hot Wheels, and Fortune Island, this one looks to have the most potential; only because it has a Race Track.

I’ll play it because I’ve already purchased it (pre-order), but I’ll be going in with low expectations.

And YES, I’m going to drive the LEGO Cars on the mainland and beep my horn at every player I see just to remind them what their Horizon Life is all about.

PS: I was actually hoping for a Wacky Races Expansion, but alas… I digress.



Remind supposes 'them' were informed. So please, state what is your argument for so? what in the demo or intro of FH4 back in september and until now could have anyone buyer expect to race with lego cars on mainland ?


Hotwheels in Horizon 3 should make it at least a possibility. Lego should not be a "total" surprise.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#716 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:22:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Potbox Go to Quoted Post
I'd like to encourage all players who intend to drive Lego cars outside of the Lego sandbox to block me. I'll also block gamertags I see driving Lego cars. If a few bazillion of us do this, we might have a better chance of racing with like-minded players. Thanks!


Can you actually do that? Block another player on the map? Or do you mean Xbox Block?

So, you're saying I can't "troll" everyone with my LEGO Cars?

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 5 users liked this post.
#717 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:24:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vanninman Go to Quoted Post
The simple fact of it is this it not what a lot of us wanted so it is not we brought. we wanted and purchased a realistic looking open world with realistic looking cars , extreme example but imagine buying a windows device being happy with it getting an update that turns it in to an android . Microsoft and playground have to rectify this it is not up to us to live with it on the main map at least . saw a comment class action think it would win.


Just because it isn't what you wanted and expected, doesn't mean it isn't what you bought. You bought an item sight unseen, but as described. FH4 with 2 expansions, which were unknown at the time.

Microsoft doesn't have to rectify anything because their game didn't mean YOUR expectations. Class action would go nowhere.

Originally Posted by: SchneeKobra9233 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Azazello88 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
[

Actually its people like you that think the game is made specifically for them

What are YOU gonna do to change it
Bet you dont stop buying...lots said the same thing with hot wheels in fh3 ....yet here they are again
Same people that said they would never buy again..still playing and saying it again

I play these games for enjoyment ..not to be miserable


Yay! Talby the PG crusader strikes again, how surprising.


Yeah. I wont debate with shills. It's getting beyond ridiculous. People like this already damage or destroyed so many franchises


So,
Because he shares a different viewpoint, offers an alternative and has an open mind, he's a crusader and a shill?

Edited by user Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:30:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#718 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:25:31 AM(UTC)
Atleast noone can bother for the sound of lego cars
Rank: Driver's License
 2 users liked this post.
#719 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:36:52 AM(UTC)
I´m gonna play it, im dissatisfied to say the least. But i have played every expansion so far. Maybe it will be fun for a couple of weeks who knows.

What i don´t want is Lego cars on mainland that is going to far.

Just come to think of it, the devs have been playing with Lego instead of fixing rivals, online racing and all the bugs. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D].

Edited by user Wednesday, June 26, 2019 11:54:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Regards MOhlsson

Rank: Racing Permit
 3 users liked this post.
#720 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:39:37 AM(UTC)
Way to break a guys heart Playground. I was hoping for a Postman Pat expansion.
Rank: Driver's License
#721 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:44:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jaswright Go to Quoted Post
Way to break a guys heart Playground. I was hoping for a Postman Pat expansion.


OMG don´t give them any more ideas;)

Regards MOhlsson

Rank: Driver's Permit
#722 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:57:39 AM(UTC)
I really liked and enjoyed the Hot Wheels expansion.

With that being said... I am not sure what to make of a LEGO expansion.

What I can tell you is that I own plenty of LEGO games that I can play and when I play FH4 I am not looking to play a LEGO style game.

While I will try it when it comes out because I own Ultimate Edition, but honestly I would have preferred another Hot Wheels expansion to this.

As others have said there is plenty of other possibilities in the U.K. for content and this isn’t high on my list of things I would have wanted or asked for.

I think Playground does a great job on Forza Horizon, but not sure this out of the box idea was the best one.

I am not sure some the very negative comments are necessary or warranted. Playground can’t always be expected to get it right, but then again maybe this expansion will find an audience.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#723 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:18:22 AM(UTC)
It's quite possible that this thread is more entertaining than the Lego expansion will be. That being said, I'm going to reserve judgement until I play it. I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition and I feel I've already received my money's worth by far. I doubt the Lego expansion, good or bad, will affect my purchase of FH5, if there is one.
Share Code 743 470 966

605,000,000 CR / 55275 FP / 536 SWS / 2162 WS Remaining
Rank: Driver's License
 5 users liked this post.
#724 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:22:25 AM(UTC)
I would have nothing against a separate lego racing game,
but for FH4:

I want a disable button for lego cars on the mainland.

Please give us an option for none lego car lobbys.

I don't describe my other thoughts - they would be censored......
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#725 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:32:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Potbox Go to Quoted Post
I'd like to encourage all players who intend to drive Lego cars outside of the Lego sandbox to block me. I'll also block gamertags I see driving Lego cars. If a few bazillion of us do this, we might have a better chance of racing with like-minded players. Thanks!


Can you actually do that? Block another player on the map? Or do you mean Xbox Block?

So, you're saying I can't "troll" everyone with my LEGO Cars?



Xbox block. I guess you could troll once.
71 Pages<<2728293031>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error