This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
Rank: Driver's Permit
#76 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 6:56:19 AM(UTC)
Hello.
My Driving Force GT works with Forza 6 Apex on PC.
However, you need to uninstall logicool drivers and Handle operation is very quick.
Movie is here.
https://youtu.be/UVjJsy3mqSY
I'm so sorry my poorly english skill, thank you.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#77 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 2:43:08 PM(UTC)
Apex so far drives .. for the most part well! (G27)

Few gripes:

Understeer 'Effect' is just far far too strong - A totally lifeless wheel is no help to anyone - please let me tone this down, it's pretty much impossible to drive fast like this.

Brake settings - By default the braking force is ridiculously strong and locked at 50% balance.. please let me adjust this! Coupled with the first problem, nudge the brakes .. weight shifts HARD, weird balance throws the tail out.. wheel goes totally limp - off I go.

Centre zone is pretty lifeless too.. deadzone 0 .. but no weight to the steering until I lean on the car one direction or another.. not very confidence inspiring this, probably a carry over from straight ahead gamepad.

Finally shift delay.. I can flatshift as fast as I want but it holds the clutch for just a second or so. Again, is this a console carry over to not be faster than those on a gamepad? .. Can we bin this, shifting mid drift gives me a weird delay when I know I can flatshift faster than that if needed.. (AC/LFS..)

Otherwise pretty good progress.. A lot better than the last one I played (FM4 / 360 / Fanatec gt2) - that would randomly snap between 900 and 540 lock mid slide.. with this pronounced understeer too.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#78 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 8:17:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Captain Alf Go to Quoted Post
Apex so far drives .. for the most part well! (G27)

Few gripes:

Understeer 'Effect' is just far far too strong - A totally lifeless wheel is no help to anyone - please let me tone this down, it's pretty much impossible to drive fast like this.

Brake settings - By default the braking force is ridiculously strong and locked at 50% balance.. please let me adjust this! Coupled with the first problem, nudge the brakes .. weight shifts HARD, weird balance throws the tail out.. wheel goes totally limp - off I go.

Centre zone is pretty lifeless too.. deadzone 0 .. but no weight to the steering until I lean on the car one direction or another.. not very confidence inspiring this, probably a carry over from straight ahead gamepad.

Finally shift delay.. I can flatshift as fast as I want but it holds the clutch for just a second or so. Again, is this a console carry over to not be faster than those on a gamepad? .. Can we bin this, shifting mid drift gives me a weird delay when I know I can flatshift faster than that if needed.. (AC/LFS..)

Otherwise pretty good progress.. A lot better than the last one I played (FM4 / 360 / Fanatec gt2) - that would randomly snap between 900 and 540 lock mid slide.. with this pronounced understeer too.


Regarding the bold part, unfortunately that is just the mechanic of the uprade system. Upgrading the clutch and transmission will allow faster shift times, rather than having to upgrade the clutch to handle more power. They need to simulate clutch temperature, friction and load values in order to change it from the current system which I just don't see happening.

I pretty much agree with everything you said, I have a load cell brake so I don't suffer from the locking up problem because I can adjust the pressure on the pedals
Rank: Driver's Permit
#79 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 2:43:34 AM(UTC)
blue028 how do you get your G27Working beacuse mine i get in the game it will not going it rev up but the wheel move but its not work with gas and brake
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#80 Posted : Monday, November 21, 2016 3:41:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hannibaljazz 98 Go to Quoted Post
blue028 how do you get your G27Working beacuse mine i get in the game it will not going it rev up but the wheel move but its not work with gas and brake


I don't have a G27 but I found this post on the 1st page, maybe it will help

Originally Posted by: nukedogger Go to Quoted Post
I got the game to find my logitech G27 just fine, but it does not work at all. I can't even get the car to pull off the line. It revs like a banshee all on its own, then when i put it in gear it drops to idle and sits, the graphs showed both gas and brake on about 50 percent, and didn't change when i applied throttle or brakes, the wheel would move when i did that, but the pedals were essentially dead. I even tried un plugging the xbox 360 controller, no dice. Kind of off putting that the game didn't work, even after fiddling to try to fix it for 45 minutes.

Please help.

and yes I am on the newest driver listed above, and have the game updated to 2.5xxx.

thank you.


EDIT:

I found out that by deselecting "Report pedals as combined" fixed it! Yay.

Hope this tidbit helps others.


Rank: Driver's Permit
#81 Posted : Thursday, December 1, 2016 2:14:04 PM(UTC)
thrustmaster h-pattern support?!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#82 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 2:20:25 PM(UTC)
Why is it that every other software on my PC recognizes my CSW v1 but Forza does not?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#83 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 3:33:32 PM(UTC)
Hello everyone, I am using the fanatec csl elite steering wheel in xbox one mode, the game recognizes the steering wheel as the default, and lets me change the button assignments, but I do not have ffb at all. Any solution to this?

Thank you all.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#84 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 8:16:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nukedogger Go to Quoted Post
I got the game to find my logitech G27 just fine, but it does not work at all. I can't even get the car to pull off the line. It revs like a banshee all on its own, then when i put it in gear it drops to idle and sits, the graphs showed both gas and brake on about 50 percent, and didn't change when i applied throttle or brakes, the wheel would move when i did that, but the pedals were essentially dead. I even tried un plugging the xbox 360 controller, no dice. Kind of off putting that the game didn't work, even after fiddling to try to fix it for 45 minutes.

Please help.

and yes I am on the newest driver listed above, and have the game updated to 2.5xxx.

thank you.


EDIT:

I found out that by deselecting "Report pedals as combined" fixed it! Yay.

Hope this tidbit helps others.


Thank you! You are my hero. I am having the same issue. Then I go to Profiler and deselect the option you mentioned above. It all works now. I remembering selecting that option for Euro Truck Simulator 2 but don't remember exactly why.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 8:27:45 AM(UTC)
Any plan to support Fanatec CSW v2.5 on PC ? On XONE, no problem at all. Not sure why there is no way to use any wheel with Forza 6 Apex or FH3 on PC ...
Rank: Driver's Permit
#86 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 11:23:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: elmatkos Go to Quoted Post
Any plan to support Fanatec CSW v2.5 on PC ? On XONE, no problem at all. Not sure why there is no way to use any wheel with Forza 6 Apex or FH3 on PC ...


Been wondering the same thing. Unless they manage to pull their heads out I'm pretty much finished with the forza series altogether at this point.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#87 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 5:42:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GITS Section 9 Go to Quoted Post
Hi why the Driving Force GT are not here???
Many players have the DFGT, all can't buy a high end wheel :(
I hope Forza Horizon 3 have DFGT support too


I agree, I would also like support for the Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP !
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error