71 Pages<<2021222324>>PrevNext
Rank: Racing Legend
 2 users liked this post.
#526 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 2:38:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
I feel like this expansion is gonna be ALOT of fun...check out this video

https://youtu.be/wIEgs9OYZ68


Looks like fun to me

Cant wait
Cant we have it now

I WANT it now 🤡🤡🤡🤡

And im chuckling some more 🤡🤡🤡🤡


Prefer it than playing PGG or drifting any day of the week
Rank: Driver's Permit
 6 users liked this post.
#527 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 2:41:47 PM(UTC)
Have already bought the expansion and looking forward to playing it!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#528 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 2:42:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
I feel like this expansion is gonna be ALOT of fun...check out this video

https://youtu.be/wIEgs9OYZ68


The Mario jumping sound doesn't get annoying at all that's for sure.
If you could go ahead and take out all the things I loved about Horizon, that would be great.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 3 users liked this post.
#529 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 2:50:59 PM(UTC)
What a complete joke Lego really hot wheels was bad enough but now this garbage I will not be buying ultimate edition ever again if I even buy horizon ever again, you’ve changed and made so many mistakes with this title what could of been the best yet anyone would think you are trying to kill it because this is the worst yet you’ve turned one of the best car games into a child’s fortnight/ mine craft game I really can’t believe this it’s mind boggling that you would even consider this please sack your whole team because they have just killed horizon forever pathetic I wish I could get my money back
Rank: Racing Legend
 2 users liked this post.
#530 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 2:55:59 PM(UTC)
Just wondering what the PI will be on the 3 lego cars
And will any of them become "unbeatable" like the Boneshaker

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 3:50:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#531 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 2:56:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
I feel like this expansion is gonna be ALOT of fun...check out this video

https://youtu.be/wIEgs9OYZ68


The music's good, but we get.. I'm flying **** on the wings... etc.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#532 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 2:57:12 PM(UTC)
What's making me chuckle is reading stuff from adults excited about Legos. It's cool, people can like what they like, I just find it funny. I'm sure there are places on the internet dedicated to adults playing with legos while in diapers ... I refrained from searching for info when this was just a rumor because i didn't want to type "lego" in a search box and end up there. Not that important. I imagine what George Carlin would say, and what kind of look would be on his face while saying it. He would probably have something to say about my hobbies, too, but hey ... at least legos and clowns, and other people being upset, doesn't make me giddy. I read these posts and also picture the father on A Christmas Story rubbing his temples on Xmas morning. Good times. Y'all are a trip. Sincerely.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 5 users liked this post.
#533 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:00:35 PM(UTC)
Last Motorsport I spent actual time playing was 6. I came to Horizon for fun. I can have fun on the main map driving any car I want with no regard to anything. Then if I want now I can go smashing around legos on a different map? YES PLEASE
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#534 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:04:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Last Motorsport I spent actual time playing was 6. I came to Horizon for fun. I can have fun on the main map driving any car I want with no regard to anything. Then if I want now I can go smashing around legos on a different map? YES PLEASE


And then use the LEGO Lambo to get to the top of the leaderboards.

Oops, LEGO Senna maybe🤡🤡🤡

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 3:09:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#535 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:07:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Just wondering what the PI will be on the 3 lego cars
And will any of them beat the become "unbeatable" like the Boneshaker


I really hope that is not gonna happend, and i really hope that PG dont give those cars same treatment that they did with Sennas that we use in prolugue because if they do those cars can turn out be really dominant in online and rivals.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#536 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:08:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CombatantPaper Go to Quoted Post
If you want to play a sim then play motorsport instead.


Play motorsport they said. It's where the real racing is they said. I did and after diving into the campaign, while still trying to understand how it worked, I found myself bowling in a limousine lol…

Found what I was looking for in Dirty Rally 2.0. Polished menu. Rewarding gameplay. Near perfect engine audio.

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#537 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:08:48 PM(UTC)
This "you want sim racing go play FM" argument is pretty pointless. It's like saying "you want clean racing go play FM" which means dirty racing is acceptable in FH, but it's absolutely not. And the "FH isn't about realisim" argument is wrong too. FH might not have realistic physics but it does have realistic graphics.
Rank: Racing Legend
 2 users liked this post.
#538 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:20:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Just wondering what the PI will be on the 3 lego cars
And will any of them become "unbeatable" like the Boneshaker


I really hope that is not gonna happend, and i really hope that PG dont give those cars same treatment that they did with Sennas that we use in prolugue because if they do those cars can turn out be really dominant in online and rivals.


Well everyone ( or some people in reality) wanted the Boneshaker nerfed so why not nerf it with a lego car for some giggles

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 3:51:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 7 users liked this post.
#539 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:30:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Abell 370 Go to Quoted Post
adults playing with legos while in diapers


There you go

Rank: Driver's License
 6 users liked this post.
#540 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:42:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: huiop2 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Abell 370 Go to Quoted Post
adults playing with legos while in diapers


There you go



Is that the focus group they tested the expansion with? Or maybe a visual representation of how the team thinks of the players?

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 3:46:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Inertia creeps
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 5 users liked this post.
#541 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:32:01 PM(UTC)
I just hate the fact Lego cars will be in sight during regular gameplay. This will ruin the immersion and the realism of the game for me.

Gamers in general who own many sorts of games will not care too much as the game now has another aspect.

Who will be affected will be people who use the platform to simulate racing and make huge efforts to recreate race liveries for a true immersion.
Also those who simulate a car enthusiast experience - this could be painting, collecting or just cruizing and socializing and being proud of your wheels.

This game has always been promoted and accepted as a good quality racing / car enthusiasts game aimed at more mature car people, although a fair percentage of kids also play the majority of people expected a car experience - not a childs toy experience.

Luckily if the Lego cars ruin the whole experience and appear in freeroam and enter events outside Legoland there is the possibility for a refund or compensation as the game has always been accepted as part of a franchise that is much different to Lego land kiddie cars.

Lego speed is age rated at 7 - 14 by Lego, with this expansion a large percentage of the game is NOT as advertised ( E for Everyone). Consumer law can be used to gain a partial refund for the decreased value of the game OR a full refund if you actually don't want it anymore.

Basically if it is not as advertised and if its something that would have prevented you buying it you have the right to a full or partial refund according to consumer law.
Once the expansion drops I will decide if it affects me based on if I see the cars in freeroam or if they have a mechanical advantage that encourages their use during racing ( like the boneshaker) both of those scenarios for me will encourage a refund either in full or partial... we will see how it goes in a few days.






Rank: Racing Permit
#542 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:36:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SchneeKobra9233 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CJoke23 Go to Quoted Post
Funfact: on twitter and youtube the most people love the Lego-Expansion


People on twitter and yt liked captain marvel and the last jedi too


And? What is your point? Those were both good films.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did neither cater to the fanboi?

EDIT: BTW, here's a case of margarita mix. This thread is so salty... LOL

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 4:38:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#543 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:43:07 PM(UTC)
just had it confirmed build it yourself lego cars will be drivavable on main map end of horizon 4for me was a huge fan many still play fh3?

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 4:46:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#544 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:54:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xPREEMOx Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
I feel like this expansion is gonna be ALOT of fun...check out this video

https://youtu.be/wIEgs9OYZ68


The Mario jumping sound doesn't get annoying at all that's for sure.


If the new map was realized in full LEGO aesthetic, that would have shown me they were at least committed to the LEGO expansion all the way. But there are many recycled assets with realistic style mixed in(trees/foliage) which breaks the immersion of being in a LEGO world. This just isn't satisfying to either side of the fence, imo.
Rank: Racing Legend
 4 users liked this post.
#545 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:54:11 PM(UTC)
Ok bye
Thanks for letting everyone know
Sounds like this game is a little bit too difficult for you
You do know that the 2nd expansion is Lego

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 4:54:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#546 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:55:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Just wondering what the PI will be on the 3 lego cars
And will any of them become "unbeatable" like the Boneshaker


A-class Ferrari F40 LEGO all day.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#547 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:57:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Evil Brain Go to Quoted Post
I just hate the fact Lego cars will be in sight during regular gameplay. This will ruin the immersion and the realism of the game for me.

Gamers in general who own many sorts of games will not care too much as the game now has another aspect.

Who will be affected will be people who use the platform to simulate racing and make huge efforts to recreate race liveries for a true immersion.
Also those who simulate a car enthusiast experience - this could be painting, collecting or just cruizing and socializing and being proud of your wheels.

This game has always been promoted and accepted as a good quality racing / car enthusiasts game aimed at more mature car people, although a fair percentage of kids also play the majority of people expected a car experience - not a childs toy experience.

Luckily if the Lego cars ruin the whole experience and appear in freeroam and enter events outside Legoland there is the possibility for a refund or compensation as the game has always been accepted as part of a franchise that is much different to Lego land kiddie cars.

Lego speed is age rated at 7 - 14 by Lego, with this expansion a large percentage of the game is NOT as advertised ( E for Everyone). Consumer law can be used to gain a partial refund for the decreased value of the game OR a full refund if you actually don't want it anymore.

Basically if it is not as advertised and if its something that would have prevented you buying it you have the right to a full or partial refund according to consumer law.
Once the expansion drops I will decide if it affects me based on if I see the cars in freeroam or if they have a mechanical advantage that encourages their use during racing ( like the boneshaker) both of those scenarios for me will encourage a refund either in full or partial... we will see how it goes in a few days.







You take things too seriously.
Rank: Racing Legend
 4 users liked this post.
#548 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 5:02:00 PM(UTC)
Oh there's that immersion word again
Chuckle chuckle
I think of that when i plough through a rock wall or tree and jump of a 200ft cliff without damage
Rank: Racing Legend
#549 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 5:05:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Just wondering what the PI will be on the 3 lego cars
And will any of them become "unbeatable" like the Boneshaker


A-class Ferrari F40 LEGO all day.


Damn i thought it was gonna be the A class Mini 69 Mini
Rank: Racing Permit
 3 users liked this post.
#550 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 5:11:36 PM(UTC)
Well, this solves the mystery as to why all the songs got censored six ways to Sunday. It's to avoid the flak that would have come when Lego brings all the kids to Horizon.

Why, no: Horizon isn't a music and cars festival where grown-up racers do grown-racing things. We have seasons! Sheep! Dancing and clothes! Houses, not festival outposts! And now-- Lego!

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 5:13:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

71 Pages<<2021222324>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error