71 Pages<<1314151617>>PrevNext
#351 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:49:28 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know if it's got multiplayer? Felt so disappointed (and slightly cheated) that Fortune Island didn't have multiplayer. After a couple of days, there was no reason to go back there, despite it having some of the best courses in the game.

Retrokrystal, can you advise on this?

2 users liked this post.
#352 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:57:08 AM(UTC)
Well... I’m 45 yo now, and member of “Dads”club in the game. Soooo Lego, right?... think I should retire now and it’s time to introduce my 5 yo daughter in Forza horizon games...
 8 users liked this post.
#353 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:58:10 AM(UTC)
PLEASE TELL ME THATS JUST A JOKE!??? now we drive and race against lego cars in historic britain. im just angry and all motivation to play foza ist gone.

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 4:07:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 users liked this post.
#354 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:02:54 AM(UTC)
This is the first time I have ever said, out loud, in a disheartened voice, "[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]" to a DLC.....

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 6:15:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#355 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:04:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CJoke23 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FM sheep Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: King Cobra Mi6 Go to Quoted Post
Funfact: on twitter and youtube the most people love the Lego-Expansion

Please tell Me that is sarcasm

I'm pretty sure he forget to mention the amount of dislike.

just search for "Forza Lego" on twitter and youtube and take a look ;) IMHO more agree than disagree.
so still the FunFact of the day,

There, 'more' instead of 'most', there's more like it. 4k dislike in youtube against 11k is not 'most', also there aren't even a dislike option in twitter also in facebook it's 500 angry emoji against 800 like
 4 users liked this post.
#356 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:05:42 AM(UTC)
Total letdown.. lego games as lego games are ok but lego has no place in Forza universe :( "fun" and "car gaming fun" are different things... What next, Minecraft DLC for FH4 ?
 9 users liked this post.
#357 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:07:38 AM(UTC)
May as well pile on. Hate it, sooo discouraged by this expansion. I wish I didn't care, but it's like FH4 was built to intentionally mock long-time players just so it can dazzle fleeting reviewers and Gamepass subscribers. I feel like a science experiment right now, Playground just seeing how far it can push those of us who've been with Forza for years before we break. They had to see this reaction coming. What will we do?
 7 users liked this post.
#358 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:08:31 AM(UTC)
I'm up for this, it's a bit of fun. Forza Motorsport is the serious game with the racing cars, Horizon is the fun relative, you can put a bike engine and turbo in a Peel P50 and jump it through a windmill. When does that happen in GT racing at Silverstone?

Oh and there will be more than 3 Lego cars, the descriptions list them as 'including the...' and 'such as the...'.

Will we be able to put paint and vinyl on them though? :)
 5 users liked this post.
#359 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:08:55 AM(UTC)
Sorry, guys, but I just saw the E3 gameplay and want it ASAP! I hope in some gameplay improvements but even without them it looks like a good new location.
 7 users liked this post.
#360 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:17:00 AM(UTC)
Great, looks fun. I'm 56 years old and still thinks games is about having fun, and the Lego exp look really fun 👍😃
 6 users liked this post.
#361 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:22:01 AM(UTC)
That E3 news,about this expansion, was like a swift kick to the groin. Now I can devote more time to playing the Project Cars franchise. Thank you TURN10 !
 9 users liked this post.
#362 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:25:32 AM(UTC)
After buying the expansion pass for FH3, and then eventually discovering the Hot Wheels abomination I had no interest in playing, I said I wouldn't make the same mistake again. When FH4 came out, I loved the setting so much and decided a second expansion would build on it like the first ended up doing - and I caved and upgraded to Ultimate. Well, don't I feel like the idiot again!

Honestly, just make it a completely separate game and I wouldn't mind as I wouldn't be buying it. I think it has it's place, but it's just not as an expansion.

Was so looking forward to a proper expansion. Really hope I've learned my lesson properly this time.

6 users liked this post.
#363 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:26:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: H0lyb33r Go to Quoted Post
I didn't like the idea and trailer but as a concept it looks great. Maybe I am wrong but I think I will enjoy it a lot for some time. It's not a base game, it's DLC. Experimentation should be welcomed there.

Experimentation should be welcomed when players gave theirs approvals, which is, not the case.

Really? You are the all players? :D I don't think PG should ask anybody. It's their game and they can see selling numbers and spent hours.

You're only half right. If developers want to regard their game as somethig they do with as they please, then they should stay away from dulux and ultimatum editions or seasoned passes. The problem with this whole "please give us some of your money upfront" culture is that once you go there, you do have an obligation to provide your customers/playerbase with a product they actually want. You don't ask them to pay in advance than give them something they wouldn't have purchased in a million years. At least not if you want to avoid upsetting your player base big time.

The sad thing here is that I suspect PG is fully aware of this and didn't decide to release a Lego expansion because they thought it was an awesome idea. They did it because Lego tried to get in on the franchise by waving a wad of cash in front of their eyes soo big, PG didn't care how much they upset their player base. And that's probably why some people are right in stating that they will NEVER admit that this expansion was the biggest mistake they could have made but will instead pretent it is the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm not going to hope that this is the end of the FH franchise. But I certainly hope that this stunt has made a massive dent in the money they make from selling us special editions and season passes that is soo big it will leave them with a bitter taste in their mouth for years to come.

1 user liked this post.
#364 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:31:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kranktus Go to Quoted Post
Oh No. No. No. No.

I had hoped to not come back to these Forums, but. No Choice.

Like a lot of Players who have been with Forza since the very First Title, I feel Properly Slapped across the Face by this!

I have spent literally THOUSANDS of Pounds on Forza over the Years, yet, this is how Playground treats Me? Am I a JOKE to You as well as to the rest of Society?

And to think, I wasted £80 on this Trash! Horizon 4 is easily one of THE Worst "Triple A" Racing Games I have ever Played! I am not going to ask for My Money back, as I am more than aware of the Concept of "Caveat Emptor" BUYER. BEWARE! But, I tell You this. NEVER. AGAIN! not unless there are some DRASTIC Changes!

I already swore, when FH4 went "Live Services" and started to Force Multiplayer, that H4 was My last Horizon. Now this has Happened, and I, someone who has been with Forza since the Original Xbox, has been chucked Aside like Yesterdays Newspaper for a bunch of 6 Year Olds who will *never* even get to Play this Expansion anyway because their Parents think £80 is too expensive for a Game or, who, Quite Understandably, Refuse to Buy Little Tommy a Platform that also hosts "Disgusting Murder Simulators" (in their Parental Eyes) Titles like Gears or COD or Halo, I have gone a Step Further.

As a result of this Complete and total utter Slap in My Face, FH4 isn't My last Horizon, its not even My Last Forza, its My last "Xbox" Title, PERIOD! I am going Back to the PlayStation with the Next Generation. Well done Playground, You just cost X Games Studios a Customer who has been Loyal for over FIFTEEN YEARS!

The Only way to get Me to Play the Next Forza now is to have Me work on the Design Document, and I KNOW for a FACT that isn't going to Happen!

This is Forza's "Duke Nukem Forever" Moment, when the Established Fans where thrown aside and treated as a Bad Joke in Favour of Halo Fans who refused to even Play the Game because it wasn't called Halo and the series DIED as a Result of the Developers complete and total utter CONTEMPT for their Established Fans.

I feel completely Disrespected, I feel like I am nothing more than a Joke, I had ENOUGH of that At Secondary School! So I am Beyond Furious that I have been Treated that way after spending Eighty. Stuffing. Pounds! on the "Privilege". This. Is. DISGUSTING!

And to think, I WAS Working on a Gameplay Design Document for a Fan-Idea FH5 that would have got the franchise more back to its FH2 era Self and allowed it to go out with a BANG rather than a Whimper... I might keep working on it, because its Clear You at Playground have NO IDEA what You are doing to the Franchise, unless of course its Your Intention to kill it Stone Dead so You never need work on another Horizon? So someone else, from the Fanbase, CLEARLY needs to guide You! but I really feel like I am wasting My Time in doing so and I may as well change it to a Concept for an Open World Gran Turismo :(

What. Is. WRONG. With You at Playground? WHY are You doing this to Your Established Fans?

Its not too late However.

CANCEL THE EXPANSION! NOW! And You Might just Save what little is Left of Forza's Dignity!

Heard it all before mate. See ya later! (or at least until the next Forza title comes out.)

But why would you want to keep playing a rehash of the same game? They're trying to do something a little different to every other racing game out there. Also you paid £80 for the basic game and all the dlc which is a pretty good bargain these days. Playground games are a company they'll do what makes them the most money bot what a handful of people on a forum want
 4 users liked this post.
#365 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:31:31 AM(UTC)

People on twitter and yt liked captain marvel and the last jedi too
 3 users liked this post.
#366 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:31:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GENER4L CARNAGE Go to Quoted Post
I wonder if we are being used as the Guinea pigs and this is a trial for a full release Forza Lego Champion Racers bi-annual title

Considering how 2019 has been going as far as gaming is concerned, I'd say we are all Guinnea Pigs in a contest to see which developer is capable of **** ing off their player base the most.

3 users liked this post.
#367 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:32:19 AM(UTC)
Cmon guys, whats that fuzz about. i am 44 now and i think it is cool. played a lot forza games. calm down and you dont need to buy it. there are better simulation games out there than FH. so stop crying like babies. you cant judge the book by its cover. T10 and Mstudios always delivered good quality imo. so first try it out before complaining.
 1 user liked this post.
#368 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:36:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DunkinDonutsNr1 Go to Quoted Post
Lemme look into my glass ball:

Forza Horizon 5, second expansion will be Barbie!!!

At least with Barbie we would have attractive characters.
 4 users liked this post.
#369 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:38:56 AM(UTC)
What the actual hell happened? I watched the live stream and thought they cannot be serious.

I am 34, I love Forza Motorsport (3 / 4 mostly), Horizon is alright too, always nice to drive around motorways and fast roads in lots of exotic dream cars. I love Lego Technic also, I love to spend hours building the models (GT3 and Bugatti) and do not mind spending £150-£300 doing so, but these two should not mix, at all. I would love a Lego racer game based on the Forza engine as a separate entity but not as part of Horizon, never mind part of the already paid for Ultimate edition.

Forza fans want to be immersed with cars and car related features, proper garages like Test Drive Unlimited, fuel stations at the side of the road which could be intractable, maybe the addition of police AI which will attempt to chase you for a while (but can be switched off via options), like others stated, multistory carparks, more motorways, longer motorways, a proper airport (a disused WW2 thing doesn't count), some more barn finds. That I would have happily taken as an expansion and paid for it, but Lego, no thanks.

This will be the last Horizon for me, you've lost a sale with the direction you've taken the Forza Horizon series with this.
Avid Forza Racer - Forza Motorsport 3 to Forza Motorsport 7 / Forza Horizon 1 to Forza Horizon 4
#370 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:40:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OneTonSoap Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: H0lyb33r Go to Quoted Post
I didn't like the idea and trailer but as a concept it looks great. Maybe I am wrong but I think I will enjoy it a lot for some time. It's not a base game, it's DLC. Experimentation should be welcomed there.

Experimentation should be welcomed when players gave theirs approvals, which is, not the case.

Really? You are the all players? :D I don't think PG should ask anybody. It's their game and they can see selling numbers and spent hours.

You're only half right. If developers want to regard their game as somethig they do with as they please, then they should stay away from dulux and ultimatum editions or seasoned passes. The problem with this whole "please give us some of your money upfront" culture is that once you go there, you do have an obligation to provide your customers/playerbase with a product they actually want. You don't ask them to pay in advance than give them something they wouldn't have purchased in a million years. At least not if you want to avoid upsetting your player base big time.

The sad thing here is that I suspect PG is fully aware of this and didn't decide to release a Lego expansion because they thought it was an awesome idea. They did it because Lego tried to get in on the franchise by waving a wad of cash in front of their eyes soo big, PG didn't care how much they upset their player base. And that's probably why some people are right in stating that they will NEVER admit that this expansion was the biggest mistake they could have made but will instead pretent it is the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm not going to hope that this is the end of the FH franchise. But I certainly hope that this stunt has made a massive dent in the money they make from selling us special editions and season passes that is soo big it will leave them with a bitter taste in their mouth for years to come.

You are right but I like my Ultimate edition. It wasn't that expensive and I play it a lot. Could be even more expensive for the content. And Lego looks great. I could imagine many better things but what do you want for that money.

I think Lego invested a lot of money into it. But still, game wasn't too expensive and you get a lot of things. So why not.

The only problem with game I have are lazy updates. It looks like PG has 5 people in the whole company. Lego DLC is completely fine for me.

Ultimate editions and season passes are a bit dead already with service paying. I don't care about it but it's for sure near future for MS.
 7 users liked this post.
#371 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:40:27 AM(UTC)
I agree with the majority of the people posting in this thread... This expansion is absolutely terrible and no one asked for it. I will NOT ever be paying for ultimate again, for any game. Horizon 4 is the first ultimate edition I have ever bought and this expansion, in my eyes, is a burn. So I will not be fooled again.

I understand the horizon series isn't a totally serious series, its semi-sim, airing on the side of arcade, but sim like concepts can be, and often are, applied. The the main draw is the fact you can take a real world car and drive it around the countryside, modify it and race others etc etc. Even the hotwheels cars look like they could be real, with a few of them actually having real world examples. Its fun and not entirely serious - that's okay with me. BUT this expansion is just incredibly ridiculous. It does not fit in with the bounds set by the series and it is something entirely stupid. Yes, I like lego, i played with it as a child, but if i want to play with lego, ill buy a lego game.

I have a certain amount of immersion with horizon 4 and seeing lego cars driving around once the expansion goes live will completely kill it for me. Thanks a lot. I paid for this and it really makes me angry - a low effort expansion that is just too silly.
Please check out my Creative Hub :)

6 users liked this post.
#372 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:41:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FM sheep Go to Quoted Post

Please tell Me that is sarcasm

I'm pretty sure he forget to mention the amount of dislike.

just search for "Forza Lego" on twitter and youtube and take a look ;) IMHO more agree than disagree.
so still the FunFact of the day,

can you take a stab at the age range of those that frequent YouTube..
I'm 52 brought an Xbox at 50 just for Fh3 really loved it and this game played every day only game I play now over 1300 hours 100% complete joined in on Forza stream convoys most weeks, created a Facebook page and had been looking forward to the expansion . then watched the announcement my heart sank first thing I did was delete the bookmark. can live without the expansion oh well but what breaks my heart is when these things start appearing on the main map and at events etc destroying the immersive realistic beauty that is fh4 a sad day indeed.
FORZA TIER 8 10530 Driving since August 2017
looking for mature ongoing players with mic to join team #AOS
facebook.com/vanninman twitter.com/vanninman1 twitch.tv/vanninman

2 users liked this post.
#373 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:42:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: feeling2012 Go to Quoted Post
What the actual hell happened? I watched the live stream and thought they cannot be serious.

I am 34, I love Forza Motorsport (3 / 4 mostly), Horizon is alright too, always nice to drive around motorways and fast roads in lots of exotic dream cars. I love Lego Technic also, I love to spend hours building the models (GT3 and Bugatti) and do not mind spending £150-£300 doing so, but these two should not mix, at all. I would love a Lego racer game based on the Forza engine as a separate entity but not as part of Horizon, never mind part of the already paid for Ultimate edition.

Forza fans want to be immersed with cars and car related features, proper garages like Test Drive Unlimited, fuel stations at the side of the road which could be intractable, maybe the addition of police AI which will attempt to chase you for a while (but can be switched off via options), like others stated, multistory carparks, more motorways, longer motorways, a proper airport (a disused WW2 thing doesn't count), some more barn finds. That I would have happily taken as an expansion and paid for it, but Lego, no thanks.

This will be the last Horizon for me, you've lost a sale with the direction you've taken the Forza Horizon series with this.

Same here.

Won't be purchasing another Horizon game anymore.

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 4:46:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#374 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:56:45 AM(UTC)
Is there going to be multiplayer?
 8 users liked this post.
#375 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:57:35 AM(UTC)
Oh No. No. No. No.

Like a lot of Players who have been with Forza since the very First Title, I feel Properly Slapped across the Face by this!

I have spent literally Thousands of Pounds on Forza over the Years, yet, this is how Playground treats Me? Am I a Joke to You as well as to the rest of Society?

And to think, I wasted £80 on this Trash! Horizon 4 is easily one of the Worst "Triple A" Racing Games I have ever Played! I am not going to ask for My Money back, as I am more than aware of the Concept of "Caveat Emptor"- Buyer. Beware! But, I tell You this. Never. Again. not unless there are some Drastic Changes!

As a result of this Complete and total utter Slap in My Face, FH4 isn't My last Horizon, its not even My Last Forza, its My last "Xbox" Title! Period! I am going Back to the PlayStation with the Next Generation. Well done Playground, You just cost Xbox Games Studios a Customer who has been Loyal for over Fifteen Years. Very well done Indeed.

The Only way to get Me to Play the Next Forza now is to have Me work on the Design Document, and I Know for a Fact that is not going to Happen!

I feel completely Disrespected, I feel like I am nothing more than a Joke, I had Enough of that Feeling at Secondary School! So I am Beyond Furious that I have been Treated that way after spending Eighty. Stuffing. Pounds! on the "Privilege". This. Is. Disgusting!

And to think, I was Working on a Gameplay Design Document for a Fan-Idea FH5 that would have got the franchise more back to its FH2 era Self and allowed it to go out with a Bang rather than a Whimper... I might keep working on it, as it really does seem to Me that You at Playground might have No Idea what You are doing to the Franchise! so someone else, from the Fanbase, clearly needs to guide You in My Opinion! but I really feel like I am wasting My Time in doing so and I may as well change it to a Concept for an Open World Gran Turismo :(

What. Is. Wrong. With You at Playground? Why are You doing this to Your Established Fans? why are You treating us with so Little Respect.

Its not too late However.

Cancel the Expansion. Now! Make it its own Stand-Alone Game, and You Might just Save what little is Left of Forza's Dignity!

Ha ha ha. Wow! Do you hear yourself? You're "beyond furious that you have been treated this way". How dare they make a fun, lighthearted expansion pass! The shock! The shame! The DISRESPECT!

This is one of the big reasons developers shouldn't listen to fans. Because you just end up with histrionic, self-centred nonsense like this. Do you honestly have no self-awareness at all?

All the gear, no idea.
71 Pages<<1314151617>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error