71 Pages<<1213141516>>PrevNext
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#326 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:11:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: King Cobra Mi6 Go to Quoted Post
Oh No. No. No. No.

I had hoped to not come back to these Forums, but. No Choice.

Like a lot of Players who have been with Forza since the very First Title, I feel Properly Slapped across the Face by this!

I have spent literally THOUSANDS of Pounds on Forza over the Years, yet, this is how Playground treats Me? Am I a JOKE to You as well as to the rest of Society?

And to think, I wasted £80 on this Trash! Horizon 4 is easily one of THE Worst "Triple A" Racing Games I have ever Played! I am not going to ask for My Money back, as I am more than aware of the Concept of "Caveat Emptor" BUYER. BEWARE! But, I tell You this. NEVER. AGAIN! not unless there are some DRASTIC Changes!

I already swore, when FH4 went "Live Services" and started to Force Multiplayer, that H4 was My last Horizon. Now this has Happened, and I, someone who has been with Forza since the Original Xbox, has been chucked Aside like Yesterdays Newspaper for a bunch of 6 Year Olds who will *never* even get to Play this Expansion anyway because their Parents think £80 is too expensive for a Game or, who, Quite Understandably, Refuse to Buy Little Tommy a Platform that also hosts "Disgusting Murder Simulators" (in their Parental Eyes) Titles like Gears or COD or Halo, I have gone a Step Further.

As a result of this Complete and total utter Slap in My Face, FH4 isn't My last Horizon, its not even My Last Forza, its My last "Xbox" Title, PERIOD! I am going Back to the PlayStation with the Next Generation. Well done Playground, You just cost X Games Studios a Customer who has been Loyal for over FIFTEEN YEARS!

The Only way to get Me to Play the Next Forza now is to have Me work on the Design Document, and I KNOW for a FACT that isn't going to Happen!

This is Forza's "Duke Nukem Forever" Moment, when the Established Fans where thrown aside and treated as a Bad Joke in Favour of Halo Fans who refused to even Play the Game because it wasn't called Halo and the series DIED as a Result of the Developers complete and total utter CONTEMPT for their Established Fans.

I feel completely Disrespected, I feel like I am nothing more than a Joke, I had ENOUGH of that At Secondary School! So I am Beyond Furious that I have been Treated that way after spending Eighty. Stuffing. Pounds! on the "Privilege". This. Is. DISGUSTING!

And to think, I WAS Working on a Gameplay Design Document for a Fan-Idea FH5 that would have got the franchise more back to its FH2 era Self and allowed it to go out with a BANG rather than a Whimper... I might keep working on it, because its Clear You at Playground have NO IDEA what You are doing to the Franchise, unless of course its Your Intention to kill it Stone Dead so You never need work on another Horizon? So someone else, from the Fanbase, CLEARLY needs to guide You! but I really feel like I am wasting My Time in doing so and I may as well change it to a Concept for an Open World Gran Turismo :(

What. Is. WRONG. With You at Playground? WHY are You doing this to Your Established Fans?


Its not too late However.

CANCEL THE EXPANSION! NOW! And You Might just Save what little is Left of Forza's Dignity!


Heard it all before mate. See ya later! (or at least until the next Forza title comes out.)
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#327 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:12:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CJoke23 Go to Quoted Post
Funfact: on twitter and youtube the most people love the Lego-Expansion

Please tell Me that is sarcasm
Rank: Driver's License
 4 users liked this post.
#328 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:13:01 AM(UTC)
Been a player and fan of the series since i got FM2 with my first xbox 360, having owned FM2-7 (5 was bad) and FH1-4 and all the dlc's and little expansions (F+F and alike) i can honestly say i'm out.... this is utterly ridiculous to give us this stuff that i'm guessing no one or very few people asked for..... if i ever needed a reason to play f1 2018 before 2019 is released or smash the division 2 this was it. Well done to PG, you've lost a die hard fan and i'm guessing i'm not the only die hard fan you'll have lost..... An utter farce to abuse the trust the fans placed in you when ordering the ultimate edition and expecting TWO good expansions and in reality we only received half a good one. Last time i preorder ANY Forza game.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#329 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:14:13 AM(UTC)
I know this garbage will be installed automatically as an update, what i don't want to see are those "cars" showing up in normal races. I do not want to see drivatars racing around in LEGO Senna's in events or in freeroam. I suspect people don't want to see them in online freeroam either judging by the reaction to this announcement.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#330 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:15:29 AM(UTC)
Heard it all before mate. See ya later! (or at least until the next Forza title comes out.)[/quote]

Well, I did say I Might come back If they make Drastic Changes, but, if it carries on in the Current Direction of completely Disrespecting the Player base, then, Never Again is very Probably going to mean Never Again. I Skipped FM5, I have Skipped FM7, I only got FM6 because it was a Fantastic Return to Form, and even then I got it (as Ultimate) in a Deep. Deep. Sale after the Game had been out a Year! So I can very easily Skip FM8 and FH5...

I am on Disability Payment, so I literally do not have the Money to waste on a Game that is only going to treat Me with Contempt via FORCED Multiplayer, Live Services Weekly Grinds, and throwing the Immersion I play It for (as I am never going to be able to Drive, not with My Problems! so Games like Forza Horizon used to be about as Close to Driving as I am ever going to get!) Straight into the Bin :(

There is a way to get Me back to Forza, but its Drastic!

Make the next one *Purely* for the Established Fans, return MP to "just a Nice Bonus* and launch the Game 100% Content Complete (No DLC, No Expansions, no Nothing) on Day 1, then I will come back. Otherwise, No, as anything else, I am sorry to Say, Is just going to be a Waste of My Money :(

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 3:22:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#331 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:16:23 AM(UTC)
Hey, it's Baby Racer!
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#332 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:17:49 AM(UTC)
I'm not a huge fan of the FH3 Hot Wheels expansion, but my son (8) loves it. His head will explode when he sees the launch trailer for FH4 Lego. Fast cars and Lego. In the one place.

I'll reserve judgement until I am "encouraged" to buy it (Dad, when can we buy it? Dad, when can we buy it? Dad, when can we buy it? Dad, when can we buy it? Dad, when can we buy it?.......)

Having that song rattling around my ahead again though... 😱
Rank: Driver's License
 3 users liked this post.
#333 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:18:40 AM(UTC)
Totaly agree… give us a chance to NOT see this plastic cars outside DLC map.
Rank: Racing Permit
 6 users liked this post.
#334 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:20:39 AM(UTC)
Very disapointed... i thougt, i would be some greater than Fortune Island. Like the "Blizzard" DLC from FH3.
But Lego?! I loved playing with Lego. But in a racing game Lego has no business.
There are so many Lego offshoots ... Why now in Forza? Thanks for your effort, but that's a pity.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 4 users liked this post.
#335 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:21:12 AM(UTC)
I love this game Horizon 4! But! Lego, this must be a marketing concept, it does not appeal to me in the slightest! I was hoping Horizon 4 would step back in history, with historical cars, real historical cars, with the old villages and dirt roads which I find fantastic! Imagine please imagine going back to the time of the first road races, on dirt roads through villages with dust flying everywhere! Renault, Mercedes, Fiat, Bentley, Panhard, Ford model T, etc, etc, etc. Imagine going to Indianapolis 500 when it really was all brick in the cars of that period! Wow! Imagine! I would pay money for that!!.....Thankyou for allowing me to comment, Robert Klimo


1
Rank: Driver's Permit
 4 users liked this post.
#336 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:24:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GENER4L CARNAGE Go to Quoted Post
I genuinely now fear that there could be a SCALEXTRIC DLC add-on in FM8...


Just turn on assisted steering and brakes. You now have your Scalextric add-on.

You're welcome.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#337 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:28:11 AM(UTC)
We went from Simulation to Arcade to playing with LEGO? [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] Talk about going backwards

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 6:12:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#338 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:31:19 AM(UTC)
1: Horizon is arcade and 2: Playground Games made horizon not turn 10..
Rank: Driver's Permit
#339 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:33:18 AM(UTC)
Did anybody else get a 5 gig download of this last night?
Rank: Racing Permit
#340 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:35:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: King Cobra Mi6 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CJoke23 Go to Quoted Post
Funfact: on twitter and youtube the most people love the Lego-Expansion

Please tell Me that is sarcasm

I'm pretty sure he forget to mention the amount of dislike.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#341 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:35:12 AM(UTC)
If those lego cars were not coming into mainland, I would say, ok,, kid's garden, fine, wasted money, won't catch my twice.

My only concern is having those Lego cars in Mainland. I disagree, I don't want them there, no more that I want them on the island land. If it sounds so logic not to mix, just reminder that something sounds pure logic they always screw it.

Whatever number of players we represent, none of those are going to pay for a new pre-order and we are mostly the guys putting the more money on it. Don't underestimate our voice here, if he wasn't us, we would still play team adventure as the unique online mode.


Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#342 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:38:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hedgehopper316 Go to Quoted Post
Did anybody else get a 5 gig download of this last night?


That's the LEGO DLC, it will show as an update and wont appear in your add-ons until you purchase it. With this update, expect to see drivatars using the cars in events and freeroam.
Rank: Driver's License
 4 users liked this post.
#343 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:40:31 AM(UTC)
I can give you few better ideas for DLC for free:

- add 20-40 bikes to FH4
- make city centre with skycrapers and multi storey park lots when you can drift, make street races, or jump from one to other one (as a terain races) and utilize this 3 big brigdes as drag zones
- make a big airport whth ramps, places to drift and kind of track for road races

Even my 5 years old twins thinks so Lego is NOT a good idea in Forza game they have a lot of lego game and there will be new S?ar Wars one...

I like Horizon becouse it was a open space (real) car game when you can do things which you cant do in real life with real cars like golf or civic and now... what in monthly chalenge I will chase OP plastic things…

I have a strange feeling since last 2-3 weeks so cars in FH4 strengely driving worse than month ago, now i know why… becouse plastic one must have a chance to win... without engine, suspension and proper tires.

I am a huge Lego fan and Horizon too but mix it toogether its not good idea..

Now I can think so planes in TC2 its not a bad idea...

Who can tell you so we want something like this??? Hot Wheels in FH3 have a little bit of realism (becouse there are a real custom cars) but this one is too far for me...

PS Give us a chance to disable plastic cars on main map and in races, chalenges and mothly forzathlon, Please.

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 3:42:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#344 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:41:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: maynotbeacat Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GENER4L CARNAGE Go to Quoted Post
I genuinely now fear that there could be a SCALEXTRIC DLC add-on in FM8...


Just turn on assisted steering and brakes. You now have your Scalextric add-on.

You're welcome.



OMG I'm simply never gonna forget this stupendous day and my all new improved 3 in 1 FH4

Rank: Driver's License
 2 users liked this post.
#345 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:41:17 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 4 was the last Horizon I bought.[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D].I pre-ordered the ultimate and on release date it was broken.Now this.Honestly Microsoft doesn't really brought anything else to the E3 but dissappointment (and hype).
I think the developers will see the result of their incompetence on the next horizon game pre-orders.

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 6:45:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: B-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#346 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:42:14 AM(UTC)
Lemme look into my glass ball:

Forza Horizon 5, second expansion will be Barbie!!!
Rank: Racing Permit
 7 users liked this post.
#347 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:43:40 AM(UTC)
I'm disappointed, doesn't fit to the core game at all and if the lego vehicles will be taking part in events on the mainland then it'll be jarring to say the least. The next Horizon game needs to set out a clear identity for itself more than anything else. If it's a semi realistic open world racer with an emphasis on cars and driving then it needs to cut out this kind of nonsense and stick to a core theme. If it's going to be more wacky and 'out there' then it needs to make that clear from the start.

At the moment this is like going to a restaurant and ordering a burger that's described as coming with two sides, the first is side shows up and is fries (great, that fits), then the second one shows up and it's a big jelly castle with chocolate sprinkles and sparklers sticking out of it, yes it's technically still food but 90% of people that ordered the burger, both weren't expecting it and don't want it.

The sad thing is that there's nothing inherently wrong with the idea as a stand alone mini game, it could've still used the FH4 engine and been sold separately to people that actually want it.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#348 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:45:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ST0RM HAWK 89 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Hedgehopper316 Go to Quoted Post
Did anybody else get a 5 gig download of this last night?


That's the LEGO DLC, it will show as an update and wont appear in your add-ons until you purchase it. With this update, expect to see drivatars using the cars in events and freeroam.


Already bought it with the add-ons pack months ago, it's showing in my add-ons as installed however no extra tab or anything in game.

Would have thought 5 gig was too small.

Rank: Driver's License
 8 users liked this post.
#349 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:47:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheHuskyGT Go to Quoted Post
Okay. So I am a 40 year-old car enthusiast, who unfortunately can only enjoy his passion through videogames. Forza are know as one of the purest experiences there is for a car enthusiast like me. I remember Forza games being made with so much love and dedication, representing that passion for the automotive industry.

We have gotten to a point where Motorsports and Horizon are starting to lose their spark and desperately need to go back to their roots. Player experience issues, sound issues, inaccuracies, pointless restrictions, cutting down in past good content, errors being carried over from previous titles showing pure laziness, etc. The community has been clear about these issues, and you come out with... a LEGO expansion...

What happened with the horrible sounds, the missing blueprint championships, that absolute cluster-fudge that the map is, the whole mess that the seasonal events are? Unnecessarily locked content (specially for those who shelled out $100) Why not make all that better? But no... LEGO...

I don't want to be part of this cynical generation that loves to hate on everything, but as a 40 year-old guy who just loves cars, I don't see why I should be excited by this nonsense. It looks cute, sure, but it has no place in this game. Make it a separate game, I'm sure it will be successful in the hands of other audiences.



I don't think I could have worded your response any better to be honest.I'm in my late 40's and while I may not be a complete "petrol head" I do enjoy FH4. I regularly scour the forums and I don't think I have ever seen a game with so many unanswered support tickets, complaints and utter frustration. I feel absolutely disgusted for all the mature gamers out there who have invested time, money, blood, sweat and tears with this franchise only to be rewarded time and time again with lacklustre, broken content. I applaud all the tuners, artists and the mature gamers who have grown up to have your love, hate relationship with the Forza franchise. These are the "bread and butter" PG/Turn 10, these are the gamers you should be listening to, yet you blatantly sell yourself out with this new expansion at the expense of your loyal player base. I'm sure if someone did a count up on this thread alone the ratio of gamers who actually wanted this "product placement Lego cannon fodder " would probably be 1 in 10. This must speak volumes to the Devs knowing you have made such a fundamental error of judgement. But in hindsight, you will never know because it is blatantly obvious you do not listen to the player nor read anything of value on these forums. Week after week I see the average Joe asking for fix this fix that to no avail.PG your gamers have gone blue in the face asking for the reintroduction of key elements from previous titles and yet you insult them further by ignoring them and releasing a half baked child's expansion. So now we can all look forward to 290mph lego cars with screen tear which will ultimately fall to pieces like some obscure clown car. If only you had done a polling/vote system asking your loyal customers what they would like none of this hidden bitterness would rear its ugly head.

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 3:50:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#350 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 3:48:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FM sheep Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: King Cobra Mi6 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CJoke23 Go to Quoted Post
Funfact: on twitter and youtube the most people love the Lego-Expansion

Please tell Me that is sarcasm

I'm pretty sure he forget to mention the amount of dislike.


just search for "Forza Lego" on twitter and youtube and take a look ;) IMHO more agree than disagree.
so still the FunFact of the day,
71 Pages<<1213141516>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error