This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
25 Pages<<232425Prev
#601 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 9:01:45 AM(UTC)
New 2017 replica shared:

Ty Dillon's #13 throwback GEICO Chevy (on the #88 Hendrick Motorsports Nationwide Insurance Super Sport)

Edited by user Saturday, August 12, 2017 4:31:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#602 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2017 11:52:50 PM(UTC)
I'm considering to postpone any further designwork in FM6. FM7 is coming soon and until we know which NASCAR models we get, I'll lay low.

/Sweedish

#603 Posted : Saturday, August 19, 2017 10:24:46 PM(UTC)
Hi y'all!

Even if I'm not adding any more content to FM6, a MASSIVE Thank You to all of you who have helped this thread almost reach 100k views since the release of the game!!! I never thought that was possible, but you have proven me wrong.

The NASCAR interest among Forza players is huge (and has probably never been bigger) - especially since the expansion! Let's keep that up with lots of new designs during the lifespan of FM7, shall we??!!!

I hope to see you all in FM7!! :)

Edited by user Saturday, August 19, 2017 10:26:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#604 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 4:50:53 PM(UTC)
I just hit 100k views for this thread!!!! How did that happen????!!!!! Thanks to every one of you who took some time to check my replicas out!!!

1 user liked this post.
#605 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:28:54 PM(UTC)
No, thank YOU Sweedish! You have brought so many of us together in being able to drive some of the coolest designs there are in NASCAR. Your designs I think are a huge anchor that keeps these stock cars in the game, and our work in FM7 hopefully goes far enough to give us updated models and/or stock cars back into FM8. I use your work as inspiration and as a reference for my own CONSTANTLY. See you on the other side!!!
#606 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 9:22:40 AM(UTC)
I'm not sure why, but this thread has now surpassed 200k views!!!!! How is this possible???

1 user liked this post.
#607 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 1:37:56 PM(UTC)
Great to see a fellow Swede here.

Really great quality on your designs, looks crisp and very well done.

Grymt!
Once upon a time I was....VMR Agony
#608 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 2:44:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MN Design Go to Quoted Post
Great to see a fellow Swede here.

Really great quality on your designs, looks crisp and very well done.

Grymt!

Thanks! I try. Too bad most races run so late on Sundays that they interfere with work on the following Mondays. Watching them all would get me fired for sleeping on the job. :/

#609 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 12:16:49 PM(UTC)
New 2018 design shared:

Believe it or not, but I just shared a replica in FM6 again! Since I last shared a replica in here, I have retired, and come back from retirement! Oh how time flies!
It's the #32 2018 Matt DiBenedetto Snoopy CorvetteParts.net Halloween paint scheme (on the in-game Brad K Fusion) that just recently was raced at Martinsville on October 28. I've already shared it in FM7, but thought that maybe someone wanted it in FM6 as well?

I guess we'll see. Either way - enjoy!

Edited by user Sunday, November 4, 2018 6:57:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#610 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 3:25:10 PM(UTC)
Mind blown again. This thread has now reached 250k views! Thank you, community!!

#611 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:05:09 PM(UTC)
New shared replica: Dale Earnhardt Jr's 2013 AMP Energy Gold (on the #88 Hendrick Motorsports Nationwide Insurance Super Sport).

I have no photos of the replica to share, but since I reckon this thread is pretty dead, it probably doesn't matter much. If you're interested, it's shared in-game. :)

25 Pages<<232425Prev

Notification

Icon
Error