This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
71 Pages123>>Next
 8 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 12:02:39 PM(UTC)
Expansion 2: LEGO Speed Champions

Release Date: June 13, 2019
Price: $19.99 add-on (10% off with Game Pass; Free with Ultimate Edition, Expansions Bundle, or Ultimate Add-Ons)
Tweet: clip
Video: Trailer
Video: Xbox Briefing Forza segment
McLaren Press Release - full size LEGO Senna on stage

E3 Fact Sheet at news.xbox.com
Features:
• Explore a new valley filled with LEGO brick structures
• Find out how fast you can go around the Falcon Speedway and how far you can jump in the fun-filled Super Mega Awesome Adventure Stunt Park
• Experience how seasons change an entire LEGO city, airport, UFO crash site, pirate cove and even a LEGO dinosaur dig site
• Embark on a new LEGO Brick Challenge Campaign that rewards free exploration
• Build a Master Builder's House as your Brick Collection grows
• LEGO Speed Ramps and Destruction challenges are just some of the fun new gameplay you’ll encounter
• Collect and race amazing new LEGO Speed Champions cars including the McLaren Senna, Ferrari F40 Competizione and the 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally
• Race LEGO Speed Champions cars against real world cars with Forza’s renowned physics and handling
• Be a LEGO Speed Champions hero in a grand finale race on an epic LEGO Goliath route
• Earn 31 Achievements and 500 GS

E3 2019: Forza Horizon 4 Brings the Ultimate LEGO Speed Champions Fantasy to Life in the Newest Expansion for the Award-Winning Series
By Mike Brown, Principal Game Designer at Playground Games
posted on June 9, 2019 at 2:18 pm
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/09/forza-horizon-4-lego-speed-champions-announce/

Quote:
During today’s Xbox E3 2019 briefing we gave the world a first look at Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions. In this upcoming Forza Horizon 4 expansion you explore a LEGO themed world, with full seasonal changes, where you discover LEGO Brick Challenges, collect and race amazing new LEGO Speed Champions cars including the McLaren Senna, the Ferrari F40 Competizione, and the 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally. You also explore an entire LEGO city, discover unlockables, and more. Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions launches worldwide on June 13 on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs as an Xbox Play Anywhere title.

Featuring everything Forza Horizon 4 players enjoy such as a shared-world experience with dynamic seasons in stunning native 4K and HDR, Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions sees players embark on a completely new experience.

• Explore a LEGO Themed World – In an all-new valley filed with LEGO brick structures, find out how fast you can go around the Falcon Speedway and how far you can jump in the fun-filled Super Mega Awesome Adventure Stunt Park. Experience how seasons change a LEGO city, airport, UFO crash site, pirate cove and more.
  • Discover LEGO Brick Challenges – Embark on a new LEGO Brick Challenge Campaign that rewards free exploration and build a Master Builder’s House as your collection grows. You will also encounter other new gameplay challenges such as LEGO Speed Ramps and Destruction challenges.
  • Become a LEGO Speed Champion – Collect and race new LEGO Speed Champions cars, such as the McLaren Senna, Ferrari F40 Competizione and the 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally, against real world cars that utilize the Forza racing franchise’s renowned physics and handling. You can also work to become a LEGO Speed Champion hero in a grand finale race on an epic LEGO Goliath route.
    Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions will cost $19.99 and is included at no additional cost for players who own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the Forza Horizon 4 Expansions Bundle or the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle. Xbox Game Pass members have access to the standard edition of Forza Horizon 4 and are eligible for 10% off a standalone purchase or 10% off the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle.

Appearing on the cover of Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions is the LEGO Speed Champions McLaren Senna and, in collaboration with our fantastic partners LEGO and McLaren Automotive, a full-scale LEGO McLaren Senna made its public debut during today’s briefing- check out the picture above! This one-of-a-kind McLaren Senna will be featured throughout E3 inside the Microsoft Theater, Xbox’s home for all activities for the show. Made up of nearly half a million LEGO Bricks and weighing in at 3,348 lbs., show attendees won’t be able to miss it. You can read all about it here.

In celebration of finally being able to unveil Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions to the world, and to learn more about what is happening with the Forza franchise, please join our Forza Monthly livestream on June 10 at 5:00 p.m. PT on Twitch, Mixer, and YouTube.

We have more livestreams scheduled throughout the show and at launch on the same channels so tune in!

• June 11 at 11:00 a.m. PT and June 12 at 9:00 a.m. PT – Watch as we share peoples’ behind-the-wheel experience with Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions
  • June 13 at 8:00 a.m. PT – Join Playground Games for Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions launch day

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 3:17:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

47 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 12:17:32 PM(UTC)
I mean, atleast it's not another Hoonigan or Hot Wheels themed thing, but... LEGO?

What does LEGO have to do with this type of "racing" games? Did anyone even ask for it? If so I'm willing to bet they're a minority.

I rarely care about complaining about anything regarding this game, despite of all the issues I've encountered since the launch, but this is just sad.

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 12:21:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

22 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 12:28:12 PM(UTC)
I hope it's a joke too!
Xbox Live Gamertag : David McKenna
PSN Gamertag : djm99
 45 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 12:30:29 PM(UTC)
FH4 is doomed in any ways.
They really have to think about their franchise.
Maybe change the dev team.
They really proved with FH4 that they are out of ideas.
LEGO .... well that´s working maybe with 10 year olds.
But i think the most players are grown with the franchise and are MUCH older.
for me lego is a no go. it doesnt give me anything. i played with lego 30 years ago........
and even for older lego fans - what the heck does it have to do with racing games?
wow - ugly shaped cars from blocks - oh wait - NOW I SEE - MINECRAFT had blocks - kids loved minecraft - yeah lets make cars from blocks.
and hey ken block is named after blocks ! awesome idea! KIDS will love it!

omph.................................................
outa here.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 12:32:21 PM(UTC)
It looks fake to me. Overlayed images.
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 12:42:14 PM(UTC)
Better picture.

1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 12:46:34 PM(UTC)
This comes from DragsterTV which is a little kid, it's probably fake.

Quote:
It’s called Lego speed champions - Credit dragstertv

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 12:49:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 12:56:04 PM(UTC)
Can any other xbox one owners verify?
 13 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:02:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: huiop2 Go to Quoted Post
Can any other xbox one owners verify?

I can't, I just smashed my controller against the wall. :(
 29 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:05:44 PM(UTC)
Who actually asked for this??

What a joke.
 21 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:06:23 PM(UTC)
I'm speechless :/
 7 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:07:05 PM(UTC)
Shown on E3. No joke.
 27 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:09:20 PM(UTC)
I'll start by asking who asked for this? The answer no one. How does benefit T10 or PG? The answer it doesn't. With hot wheels we at least had real cars. now we have nothing. The game has been dying and now it's dead.

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:49:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:09:22 PM(UTC)
Are you kidding me????
 15 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:12:08 PM(UTC)
Just saw it.

God, this is such a disappointment ..

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 2:03:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:18:11 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - profanity is not allowed - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:24:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

26 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:30:57 PM(UTC)
In what universe did they think Forza players wanted something this childish and stupid? I don't think anyone wanted their cars remade with Minecraft graphics. So glad this was included with the Ultimate Edition this time around since free is the only reasonable price for this.
 28 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:34:38 PM(UTC)
This is actually pathetic. This is tailored towards children.. no thought gone into what fans what. Just doing what you want as always. Your going to get slated for this and lose players. Absolutely outrageous... the effort you put into this you could have made something for everyone.. nobody asked for this.. build an expansion 3 and make it free to make up for this rubbish..
 36 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:42:59 PM(UTC)
I'm with Forza since the very beginning, I completed all games and collected all achievements.
I accepted questionable decisions in the past (FH3 Hot Wheels, FH4 emotes & clothing), but turning FH4 into a kids game isn't excusable.
Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
 16 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:43:39 PM(UTC)
It'll have more vehicle damage than any other forza. XD XD XD. Gave me the biggest laugh of the the whole show. Hopefully they don't try and throw that kinda garbage in Motorsport. It's a shame they'll listen to some corporation and their fat wallets rather than all the faithful players they had....

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 12:09:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Team Washing Machine 13 years of mod edit

ProTip: If your under moderation just write something that praises T10, Then edit the truth in later with no delay!
 4 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:45:05 PM(UTC)
Dont misunderstand me, I love this game, the works, the map its just awesome.

BUT make user polls before releasing that kind of stuff ?
As PC user, this EXP pass allows us to play for TWO extensions, not just one impossible to find the options, but I ve trusted that new approach to the game.

1 EXP out of 2 is a PR, sponsorised one, FandF, Hot Wheels and LEGO but this is beyond the boundaries, we want new cars, exclusive models.

Anyways I'll play it, but this kind of stuff may insult car enthusiasts, feeling that they're drown into a corporate business with it's undefeated hydra with no chance to say anything.

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:47:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

26 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:45:23 PM(UTC)
I couldn't be more underwhelmed.

This is how you bury your franchise, nice work Playground.

I am out, you have lost me as a customer.

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:57:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:48:22 PM(UTC)
Oh playground, just give me that shovel. Stop digging, please. Please?

This is just getting sad now.
 18 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:48:41 PM(UTC)
Last time I pre-order the ultimate edition. [Mod Edit - profanity and abbreviated profanity are not allowed - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 2:31:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

17 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:51:29 PM(UTC)
OMG what the hell is this???? Are they kidding or what? Fulton s face showed that he couldnt belive this, what he had to speak about.
This franchise is going down really.
71 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error