4 Pages1234PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 6:59:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Terminal Rage Go to Quoted Post
Hows the racing with the unbeatable avatars this season?

I enjoyed it this week, despite personally being neutral on Honda. Got a decent team on the first attempt, and won 2-1, only losing the middle race. I think it should be an easy win for most teams, so long as everybody shows up with an okay tune.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 8:46:40 PM(UTC)
I enjoyed the community races. Not sure how anyone was able to blueprint a street race but okay. Really really enjoyed skunkworks
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#53 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 9:28:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FM sheep Go to Quoted Post
Rally monsters and Cross Country, really?

And yet the only true S2 Cross Country car is the Hoonigan RS200, which is in Rally Monsters.

Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
What about Playlist fast traveling? It will come with changeable flairs?

I for one would rather have the event type written someplace right in the Playlist page. So it's: "Honda Cup, also as you correctly guessed it's a Dirt series, by the way."

As far as I'm concerned, indistinguishable from last week's, which means I win after two tries despite winning races myself because of the usual worthless teammates. The only thing of note was one of said teammates going "Go!" repeatedly in the chat while doing everything in his power to make sure the Drivatars get 100 points off of him, he should have listened to his own advice.

Edited by user Thursday, June 6, 2019 9:31:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#54 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 9:46:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sierra Skye19 Go to Quoted Post

I know, right? I always try to get the rivals event out of the way first, and when driving the Rimac for this one, I was like "what's wrong with the sound?". I didn't realise that the Rimac is electric, so I really buggered up my first lap attempt because it's just so weird to not hear the car.

I have same, i have drive electric car irl but still somehow i suprise by not hearing the car. And one challenge was telling to myself to not change gear down while braking. And that Rimac feels terrible car to drive but in same time i kinda like how it feel it's try to silently kill you as soon when using too mutch gas.
#55 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 9:52:37 PM(UTC)
I wonder how much weight reduction is possible on the Rimac.
#56 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 10:58:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chuteboxehero1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HIR07A Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sierra Skye19 Go to Quoted Post
The other weird part is that my rival for this was JonDewonSong, and somehow I beat his time by 11 seconds. I'm a decent driver but I'm not at his level, so he much not have been trying very hard for me to be able to beat his time. :P

Would be more impressive if you bean DonJoewonSong by 11 seconds...

I think that's his younger brother. Not as fast but he tries hard. Imagine growing up in that shadow....

He's probably made that run drifting backwards :-)
#57 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 12:43:40 AM(UTC)
The Trial races were again terrible. Road races turning to dirt, turning to rain and jumps were not consistent surfaces for Honda's.To mind meld the brain to putty it took x4 efforts. Running with a team with no upgraded tunes was at the very least a tad frustrating. Luckily the 4th time around there were only myself and one other, finishing high to a 3-0 win and in turn, I thanked he/she for the effort they put in. As mentioned copious amounts of times, if people drop out in numbers after the first race try to stay in as it will be far more beneficial for point accumulation.

The desire to have rally monsters for cross country events is somewhat of a head-scratcher, although do-able you need to watch your speed with some checkpoints.

Did my eyes deceive me or was I just driving a street scene via the community custom maps? How? Either PG decided to nominate themselves and promo a new race or someone waved harry potters wand with the spell "inflare-amus" and created red hot checkpoints.

The Rimac was a strange one to boot. Having no engine sound as a reference certainly throws your senses off. Now I'm not great at this game by any stretch and take a very casual approach, so having full electric on a car made me lean in gaming like a begging puppy. If they (PG) are going to introduce more electric cars in either this title or future releases it may be an idea to have some engine noise. I know certain hybrid models have an option to make a "mock" engine sounds when running power through the battery, cell packs.

#58 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 1:02:52 AM(UTC)
Forest Monsters champ:

https://youtu.be/dlXIevjCwWI

PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
#59 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 2:01:58 AM(UTC)
Does anyone have a good car/Tune suggestion that will help me get the Maserati Ghibli?
I have used all the ideas I have but 6th overall is the best I can get! A bit sad really when I usually play higher than Highly Skilled.
#60 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 2:16:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone have a good car/Tune suggestion that will help me get the Maserati Ghibli?
I have used all the ideas I have but 6th overall is the best I can get! A bit sad really when I usually play higher than Highly Skilled.

I used a BMW M5 just a tune for A800 with 5 stars in the user base. I did it on expert mode with no rewinds.
 1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 2:16:17 AM(UTC)

Audi RS4 avant '01 is best car on that division on a-class (i have tune shared for that one) for me feel that AI is better in community events than they are usually and highly skilled difficulty dont really feel at highly skilled.
#62 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 2:21:36 AM(UTC)
Quote:

I did it in '93 BMW M3 with A 800 tune by Shumak007. Didn't have any issues (there's a video earlier in this thread).
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 2:23:20 AM(UTC)
Quote:
The Trial races were again terrible. Road races turning to dirt, turning to rain and jumps were not consistent surfaces for Honda's.

C'mon man, trial this week is very easy. None of the tracks in it is particularly difficult at all, A800 keeps speeds relatively low so by far more margin for error than last week. It doesn't really get much easier than this week.
PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
#64 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 2:27:21 AM(UTC)
Video of this week's trial (with car and tune of course):

https://youtu.be/bOA9jpJqETY

PTG Quadro40k

My Youtube Channel
#65 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 2:28:38 AM(UTC)

2001 RS4, E46 M3 or the '88 M5 FE are very effective.

V12 SprungBoss should have a tune for the RS4 which will do the job.
I personally did it in the 2004(?) RS6 and the tune is uploaded but I think the above 3 are better.
#66 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 2:39:41 AM(UTC)
Thanks. hope I can now get the Ghibli!
 2 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 4:13:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Quadro40k Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
The Trial races were again terrible. Road races turning to dirt, turning to rain and jumps were not consistent surfaces for Honda's.

C'mon man, trial this week is very easy. None of the tracks in it is particularly difficult at all, A800 keeps speeds relatively low so by far more margin for error than last week. It doesn't really get much easier than this week.

Agreed, every driver on my team beat the AI cars on every race. Can't get much easier than that.

My main gripe this week is the Rimac. Maybe with some tuning it might get better but, to me, that thing drives about as well as the Nissan Nismo, front engine prototype in Forza 7. I highly doubt I will ever touch that thing again, unless I am forced to.
#68 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 4:17:12 AM(UTC)

I did it with stock cars because don't have time for it but it was OK. It's harder when you don't know before if the road will be wet. Game needs more info before races.

#69 Posted: : Friday, June 7, 2019 4:22:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: richietea2007 Go to Quoted Post
The Trial races were again terrible. Road races turning to dirt, turning to rain and jumps were not consistent surfaces for Honda's.To mind meld the brain to putty it took x4 efforts. Running with a team with no upgraded tunes was at the very least a tad frustrating. Luckily the 4th time around there were only myself and one other, finishing high to a 3-0 win and in turn, I thanked he/she for the effort they put in. As mentioned copious amounts of times, if people drop out in numbers after the first race try to stay in as it will be far more beneficial for point accumulation.

The desire to have rally monsters for cross country events is somewhat of a head-scratcher, although do-able you need to watch your speed with some checkpoints.

Did my eyes deceive me or was I just driving a street scene via the community custom maps? How? Either PG decided to nominate themselves and promo a new race or someone waved harry potters wand with the spell "inflare-amus" and created red hot checkpoints.

The Rimac was a strange one to boot. Having no engine sound as a reference certainly throws your senses off. Now I'm not great at this game by any stretch and take a very casual approach, so having full electric on a car made me lean in gaming like a begging puppy. If they (PG) are going to introduce more electric cars in either this title or future releases it may be an idea to have some engine noise. I know certain hybrid models have an option to make a "mock" engine sounds when running power through the battery, cell packs.

So you haven't noticed that almost all cars can be AWD swapped and fitted with rally suspension and rally tires? For example, I use the same Apollo tune for ALL seasonal PR stunts.
#70 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 5:54:49 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Friday, June 7, 2019 7:08:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#71 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 5:59:45 AM(UTC)

I did it with stock cars because don't have time for it but it was OK. It's harder when you don't know before if the road will be wet. Game needs more info before races.

90% of the races in the non winter seasons seem to be in the wet or wet roads after rain. Not sure why they have this wet race obsession.
#72 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 6:02:03 AM(UTC)

Honestly? A bit easy IMO provided you bring a tuned car and remember these races are a mix of tarmac and gravel. The NSX 92 is a decent option but I vastly prefer the Prelude. Damn thing is glued to the road and doesn't bat a lightbulb at the off road stuff. If you get at least two decent drivers in with you locking out the podium every time shouldn't be out of the question.
#73 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 7:08:25 AM(UTC)
OMG, they added list for owned cars! So I am only 5 cars left! Need to grind more.

Of Course,

After I just deleted about 200 cars i'll never use nor auction as it's not worth the trouble waiting for it to all load, including most Audi's, half the BMW's, Vauxhalls, VW hatchbacks, Holdens, Cadillacs etc I could care less about.

1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 7:20:48 AM(UTC)
I have everything offered, if not in duplicate except the newest adds. So quickly updating my online adventure, one lazy clean hot lap, hitting the weekly forzathon(including whatever cheat blueprints take the least time) and PR stunts. Then knocking out the new exclusive. After that, I just punch out events that coincide with the dailies until I hit 80.001% Usually takes less then 2 hours to seal the deal. These days I rarely have an incident where I cant just pick an off-the-shelf car I have tuned to win whatever seasonal on the first try on expert. Since they cleaned up FM7 somewhat I've found myself over there quite a bit.
#75 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 7:54:21 AM(UTC)
Ghibli
People that own the Ghibli, don't you find the lights too bright compared to every other car?

Edited by user Friday, June 7, 2019 7:55:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error