8 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#101 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 4:35:32 PM(UTC)
Hi, my dog is being euthenized on tuesday. I'm asking around to see if someone can do a super realistic vinyl of his face. It would mean the world to me and my family as they watch me drift every night. His name is Pedro, he is 14, and was the goodest boy in the world. My gamertag on Xbox is Vans604 and my Instagram is @robbymalcss

[img]https://www.instagram.com/p/BjLZMC6A9-k8iomkO3T-YWjT8g7U1mqhiVSUEA0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=48canjio1vp7[/img]
#102 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 4:55:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
Hi, my dog is being euthenized on tuesday. I'm asking around to see if someone can do a super realistic vinyl of his face. It would mean the world to me and my family as they watch me drift every night. His name is Pedro, he is 14, and was the goodest boy in the world. My gamertag on Xbox is Vans604 and my Instagram is @robbymalcss

[img]https://www.instagram.com/p/BjLZMC6A9-k8iomkO3T-YWjT8g7U1mqhiVSUEA0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=48canjio1vp7[/img]

On Istagram I can't grab the picture at full size, I would need a large picture, you can use this site to load an image that can be downloaded... https://imgbb.com/

Then I can do it Photo quality.

Edited by user Saturday, February 16, 2019 4:58:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#103 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 5:12:06 PM(UTC)
If you don't link the full size photo on here I will try to do it with the small size photo, but it will have details missing. Please try to upload the full size photo to the link I gave you, and then put a link on here.
#104 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 12:52:40 PM(UTC)
seeing that the regalia has returned to horizon 4 can any1 do the 16-bit pixel art paintjob for the car?
#105 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 10:21:04 PM(UTC)
Would be amazing if someone could do a Faye Valentine theme design for an Rx7-97 or a R34
#106 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 11:48:42 AM(UTC)
Hey!
Can any of you dear painters can make a vinyl of this? (https://sta.sh/01vqel2a1gzr)
I would willingly pay you for your troubles.
#107 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2019 3:51:16 AM(UTC)
Hi if its not too much to aks i would like for somebody to make me a gumball style race paintjob with instead of gumball 3000 it be slipslopslap99 (my username) and just that kind of jist sponsoring and stuff. Just try your best and try to make it work as a race paintjob. Preferably tell me some car ideas first.
#108 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 4:02:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SlipSlopSlap99 Go to Quoted Post
Hi if its not too much to aks i would like for somebody to make me a gumball style race paintjob with instead of gumball 3000 it be slipslopslap99 (my username) and just that kind of jist sponsoring and stuff. Just try your best and try to make it work as a race paintjob. Preferably tell me some car ideas first.

Hmmmm, interesting, any chance you could elaborate a little more on the specifics of what you mean by "Gumball 3000" paint job as the real paints for the gumball are always quite varied.
#109 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 5:45:26 AM(UTC)
Hi all, I saw all the talent on this forum and since I don't find anything that match my search, I wanted to ask for someone to maybe turn my ideas to liveries.

I'd like to have several Amg Gts liveries.

The first, Inspired by this F1 livery : https://goo.gl/images/PBR9cs

Then, an Cs Go's Asiimov skin inspired livery, as already beautifully done by somebody on other cars on Fh4.

And aswell, open to suggestion for raving liveries, even not real Mercedes related. Because I feel this car suits liveries very well but didn't found that much on Fh4 already.

Thanks to all in advance.
#110 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 2:38:08 PM(UTC)
I’m wondering if anybody wants to design a rally wrap for a Mitsubishi, i was watching the introduction of Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2 and I wanted to see if anybody could recreate this red car I saw in the snow scene

https://youtu.be/WZfkXkMo8Yg
#111 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2019 10:21:47 PM(UTC)
I have a rough draft of a design and I was wondering if anybody could help me finish it

Edited by user Sunday, March 17, 2019 10:22:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#112 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 2:35:32 AM(UTC)
I was wondering if anybody would be willing to do a Greta Van Fleet paintjob? You have creative freedom from album covers to songs. I think some music notes traveling along a guitar would be cool maybe a black canvas and different color notes matching their album cover for “Anthem of the Peaceful”. Or a good one I think would be incorporating the song that’s in the game “Safari Song” and that album “From the Fires”. You have creative freedom those are just ideas I’ve had and however many you do if multiple would be paid for as well. Name your price. Think it would be cool to have since their song is in the game. Would be a hit I think. Just like the song ;)
Preferably over a Chevy or even better a Ford. The automakers from Detroit still. (Where they’re from)

Edited by user Tuesday, March 19, 2019 2:37:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#113 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 10:57:37 PM(UTC)
Willing to pay $20 for someone to paint a vw big to look like my dads Dm me on discord @TheOneLookGamer#0496
#114 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 1:40:07 PM(UTC)
Hello everyone!! I’m on Xbox one my gamer tag is RJB413 and I was wondering if anyone can make a design for me? I’ll pay up to 4 mil in game money or RL money it don’t matter. I need a Hillsborough county crown Vic design with tinted windows and black rims! Msg me on Xbox If you’re up for it!
#115 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 3:20:00 PM(UTC)
Hello everyone!! I’m on Xbox one my gamer tag is RJB413 and I was wondering if anyone can make a design for me? I’ll pay up to 4 mil in game money or RL money it don’t matter. I need a Hillsborough county crown Vic design with tinted windows and black rims! Msg me on Xbox If you’re up for it!

I can do It, I've sent you a message.
#116 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 12:40:52 AM(UTC)
Could someone help me with Magnetic Metallic from Ford? Tried all week and still not quite right
#117 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 11:14:08 AM(UTC)
I would like this to be created. I am not talented enough to create this. I would like the panda image and the GamerGuy0813 separate from each other. I am wanting to have this logo so I can create cars for live streams that I want to start doing. This would greatly appreciated.

My Logo

Edited by user Sunday, April 28, 2019 11:16:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#118 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 3:48:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: topsy kret1 Go to Quoted Post
Could someone help me with Magnetic Metallic from Ford? Tried all week and still not quite right

I would say that it's a two tone semigloss, press X for a light grey, and Y for a slightly darker grey.

Edited by user Sunday, April 28, 2019 4:44:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#119 Posted : Thursday, May 2, 2019 10:39:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: topsy kret1 Go to Quoted Post

I would say that it's a two tone semigloss, press X for a light grey, and Y for a slightly darker grey.

Thank you for the help! It's the same Manufacturer metallic Grey on the Mustang, but I was trying to paint my Focus RS.
Thanks again!
#120 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 7:39:20 AM(UTC)
Hey could someone by any chance make a replica of Adam Lz's s15 for formula drift. Please and thank you.
#121 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 7:42:49 AM(UTC)
Hey could someone by any chance make a replica of Adam Lz's s15 for formula drift. Please and thank you.

This is me I didn't realize I wasn't signed in.
#122 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 10:28:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EeryHawk7804286 Go to Quoted Post

This is me I didn't realize I wasn't signed in.

If I had the car I would do it, but I have to buy that car for £6.
#123 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 1:03:28 PM(UTC)
I’m trying to recreate the “Guardians” paint for the 723 Quartz Regalia that was used in Final Fantasy XV, but I’m not a good artist at all. The white symbols all over it I can’t do at all and the placement of the red on the top is what I’m having a hard time with. Could anyone please help me?

FFXV Regalia “Guardians” paint (1)

FFXV Regalia “Guardians” paint (2)

FFXV Regalia “Guardians” paint (3)

FFXV Regalia “Guardians” paint (4)
#124 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 1:11:55 PM(UTC)
I need help with this as soon as possible!
I’m trying to recreate the “Guardians” paint for the 723 Quartz Regalia that was used in Final Fantasy XV, but I’m not a good artist at all. The white symbols all over it I can’t do at all and the placement of the red on the top is what I’m having a hard time with. Could anyone please help me?

FFXV Regalia “Guardians” paint (1)

FFXV Regalia “Guardians” paint (2)

FFXV Regalia “Guardians” paint (3)

FFXV Regalia “Guardians” paint (4)

#125 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 2:28:04 PM(UTC)
Can't see any images, the links don't work. Send your images to twitter, and use jpg's. Or upload them here...

https://imgbb.com/

Edited by user Friday, May 24, 2019 2:28:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Quick Reply
8 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error