This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:11:48 AM(UTC)
Hi, I think it's a bug. Whenever I've done a challenge it says something along the lines of "You are in the top 100% on the leaderboard" and when I go to inspect further then it seems it defaults my rating with my friends list. How do I make it compare it to the world stats?

Edited by user Monday, May 13, 2019 3:22:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:12:40 AM(UTC)
Oh and this happened with FH3 too.
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 2:42:37 AM(UTC)
I think it only starts showing the correct number when there is a minimum amount of people on it. I have had loads that say top 100, but I am starting to see some say top 81 and so. There's probably a bug where they set 1 % to an exact number (so they can have a correct cutoff for events where they want you to be in the top 25 %) and now until you have 100.000 or so players on the leaderboard it will glitch.
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:22:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
I think it only starts showing the correct number when there is a minimum amount of people on it. I have had loads that say top 100, but I am starting to see some say top 81 and so. There's probably a bug where they set 1 % to an exact number (so they can have a correct cutoff for events where they want you to be in the top 25 %) and now until you have 100.000 or so players on the leaderboard it will glitch.

But the same glitch happened in FH3 too and when I check the leaderboards some of those challenges I'm in 10000th+ position
#5 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 5:21:42 AM(UTC)
Bump
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 5:25:00 AM(UTC)
Because it defaults to comparing you to your friends, if none of your friends have done that activity yet, it will say top 100%
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 7, 2018 2:34:41 AM(UTC)
Same!

It worked fine initially on FH3, but when I came back to it earlier this year I was top 100% in everything.

FH4 has the same issue and it’s annoying. I thought the feature to immediately tell me where I’d placed was great, but I get nothing but “you’re in the top 100%”.

I have no friends with FH3 or FH4, it’s just me on that list.
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 4:27:07 AM(UTC)
No friends who play FH4, same issue.
#9 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 10:33:16 AM(UTC)
I’ve just come back to FH4 and still have this issue. I’m in the top 100% of everything and have no friends who play Forza.
#10 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 1:34:47 PM(UTC)
Just press X and got to the world leaderboard
It defaults to your friends leaderboard
If you dont have friends that play you will be the only one on the leaderboard
#11 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 1:41:14 PM(UTC)
The issue isn’t that we don’t know where it is. The issue is that we get a dumb pop up telling us that we’re in the top 100% every time we pass through any form of zone or stunt. When it defaulted to show the actual position (which it definitely did on 3 initially) it was far better.

It would make it a better game if they altered this or included an option to do so.

Notification

Icon
Error