This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 1:23:52 PM(UTC)
as mentioned in the subject i have problems to get more players playing my selfmade blueprints. When i am looking into the register "new blueprints" there are always very few blueprints shown as new and mine never seem to be found there. How can i get my blueprints more public that way? Same issue with designs and stickers.

Greetings!

Edited by user Friday, May 17, 2019 1:25:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 2:36:21 PM(UTC)
Get more friends

I probably posted this 20 hours ago or so, but well.... Helps hard to come by.
#3 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 3:06:37 PM(UTC)
yes, that's one solution, thx. But i'm asking myself why we can't scroll on through the list of new blueprints. I think it's only showing 15 blueprints
#4 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 5:17:05 PM(UTC)
Unfortunately the YouTube community win again.

I'm finding it simple to understand how the Legendary paint / tuner and blueprint system works.

1. Sign-up to YouTube and get viewers by doing the next step.
2. Exploit the game and show the newest cars etc being driving and make it all look exciting.
3. Create paints, tunes or new blueprint features, weeks before anyone else.
4. Beg your viewers to download your stuff and spam their friends to do the same.
5. Hundreds, Thousands of downloads, or players on your blueprint
6. Rinse and repeat

It's a shame the way the system works at present on FH4, FH3 was much better on handling these things. Many good creators are being left in the dark for those creating rubbish yet get 10,000's downloads etc.

P.S not slagging all YouTube creators, just those I think we all know exploit the game for status ego.

Edited by user Friday, May 17, 2019 5:18:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Living life a quarter mile at a time.

Notification

Icon
Error