This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 6:40:28 PM(UTC)
Be ware new nvidia drivers 417.71 crashing Forza Horizon 4.
So my game crashing with 417.71 when you in house or when you in game after some around 10-20 mins. Installed driver before 417.35 and no more any problem. Only wait for fixes from nvidia
With gtx 1080 was it
#2 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 2:40:21 PM(UTC)
Thanks same issue here, rolling back...
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2019 11:30:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TEF2one Go to Quoted Post

Hi!

May I ask to which version you are rolling back?

I have the driver crash issue in all Forza games with a gtx 1080ti. scrren goes blank, fans on the graphics adapter increase and monitor reports "Displayport: no signal".

A real pity. It used to be better with the 381 drivers but FH3 still crashed after an hour or so gameplay.

Georg

#4 Posted : Thursday, May 2, 2019 2:39:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Georg Huber Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TEF2one Go to Quoted Post

Hi!

May I ask to which version you are rolling back?

I have the driver crash issue in all Forza games with a gtx 1080ti. scrren goes blank, fans on the graphics adapter increase and monitor reports "Displayport: no signal".

A real pity. It used to be better with the 381 drivers but FH3 still crashed after an hour or so gameplay.

Georg

Hey there Georg. Long story short, I don't know what Nvidia has been doing with the 400 series drivers, but I've had numerous issues across many games and even browsers.

When I want to play any Forza game or Gears of War, I do a clean install of drivers version 399.24. I'm also using a 1080Ti and these drivers work pretty well for FH3, FH4 and FM7.
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 5:44:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DryshifT Go to Quoted Post
Be ware new nvidia drivers 417.71 crashing Forza Horizon 4.
So my game crashing with 417.71 when you in house or when you in game after some around 10-20 mins. Installed driver before 417.35 and no more any problem. Only wait for fixes from nvidia
With gtx 1080 was it

My name is Manuel and I am part of the NVIDIA Customer Care team. Can you fill out the driver feedback form below please and also email me screenshots of your in game graphics settings used? So far the only crash we are aware of is when you go through a tunnel but that is recent and only affects the last two drivers:

http://surveys.nvidia.co...a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

Regards,
Manuel
www.twitter.com/ManuelGuzman

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 5:44:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error