This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 11:59:10 AM(UTC)
Jaggies are OK but FPS are missing. But when H2 is EOL probably nobody cares :( Still I think from marketing perspective it's much better to have at least one good game on Xbox. There are no other games so Forza must lift up the whole Xbox up. So hiring some new people to tune H2? Why not ;)

I would buy it again if you need it! :D
#27 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 4:10:53 PM(UTC)
I know this is isn't hot button or anything but I want to keep this going. Community feedback got Quantum Break updated for the X, this game deserves it.

Please Playground, please, please, please!
#28 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 4:13:40 PM(UTC)
I know this is isn't hot button or anything but I want to keep this going. Community feedback got Quantum Break updated for the X, this game deserves it.

Please Playground, please, please, please!
#29 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2019 3:22:06 AM(UTC)
It depends. I guess Forza is the system seller so you should invest much more there than anywhere else. So it makes sense to me. But the game is EOL which is a big problem, so probably no investments there at all. Played Horizon 2 yesterday and it was great.
#30 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 9:51:57 AM(UTC)
I reinstalled Horizon 2 on my Xbox One X, and I have to say it still looks pretty good without any graphics update. I own every single Horizon game and this one is my favorite of all time, and I hope we will get an Xbox One X Enhanced version! Make it happen!
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2019 8:01:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sgt Pow3rs Go to Quoted Post
I hope we will get an Xbox One X Enhanced version! Make it happen!

well while this game is EOL there is no real incentive for MS to do so, but I would love it if MS brought it back (just recently discovered Forza) so I could get it as well and also bring 4k.
#32 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 8:00:11 AM(UTC)
We still need Forza Horizon 2 ENHANCED for Xbox One X...
#33 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 10:39:36 AM(UTC)
Yeah, 30 FPS is the show stopper for me.
#34 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 10:43:09 AM(UTC)
Trying to keep the hope of getting Horizon 2 One X Enhanced alive!
We were told that Horizon 3 was made enhanced in only some days by only a few people thanks to the tools inside of the kit for One X.

We still want to see Horizon 2 running with One X enhancements!! Please make it! Horizon 2 is still a beautiful jewel!
Remove the necessary items to avoid license limitations, at the end the code source owns to Xbox Game Studios and you can modify it as you want.

The only Horizon not running on 4k!
Please give us this giant gift!

Thank you!

Edited by user Thursday, August 22, 2019 10:44:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error