This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<456Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#126 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 9:11:11 AM(UTC)
Hey guys,

Platform: PC. System: I7 8700K, RTX 2080 Ti, 16Gb RAM.

Bought the game for my son when it released and it ran fine for a while. However, he hadn't played since the first expansion. He returned to the game on Friday and everything was cool for about 2-3 hours, then, without any slowdown/lag/stutter, the game simply crashed to the desktop.

I guess I should be grateful he can play for several hours, but still it's annoying. And what's really frustrating, its EXACTLY the same issue as he experienced on FH3. Shame, because it is a great game.

Grant.
#127 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 7:03:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MSY Go to Quoted Post
When I change mirror quality extreme-to ultra, game not crashing anymore
Interesting and unbelievable

14.05.019 Today game crashed on pc :(

Edited by user Tuesday, May 14, 2019 7:04:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#128 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 10:41:21 AM(UTC)
Pc specs : Asus maximus hero 8 motherboard running on win 10. 32gb ram. Gtx 1080 with an i7-6700K 4.00 GHZ. Before the update the game were running really smooth for me but since the update i get multuple lag spikes micro freezes and even crashes where the whole system just makes weird noises that i have to hard reset wich is not cool.

This last crash just happened as i was trying to go to photo mode while mid speed on the highway. Micro freezes are even more annoying for me because i drift most of the times and when i get a freeze like that i most of the time lose controll over the car wich makes drifting almost not that fun anymore. I have these problems everytime atleast 3 times before i need to reset my pc again to relaunch the game after another crash..
#129 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2019 11:44:50 PM(UTC)
Hello!

When my car mastery progres (I have more then 50 cars full upgraded) refresh in forza hub? Why Forza hub still broken??? Need refresh stats in forza horizon 4 for forza hub.

Still wait, thx!
#130 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 2:37:46 AM(UTC)
Fir me the crashes in the menus start after i installed the actual nvidia drivers. 2 days ago i played for hours without problems.

Yesterday : 3 crashes in 1 hour, also one crash when starting the game and you house is loaded
#131 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 8:53:22 AM(UTC)
Greetings,

After the last update (PC version) I'm having some troubles with random crashes and sometimes the game pauses to load the map ahead of me (even in online races, throwing me to the last place/kicking me from the lobby). I was ignoring the problem, but it's getting more commom, I think.

Ticket 38103
#132 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 10:29:27 AM(UTC)
just downloaded the season 10 update on PC and now the game is unplayable. It repeatedly crashes to desktop anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes, but definitely won't run for more than 5 minutes. Maybe it's because AMD released a new version of their Radeon software today and the game is incompatible? It's rather frustrating though as I can't explore the new features. I'll keep trying, but for now there's no point in doing anything except browse the menus and go into the Auction House to buy/sell cars. It was working fine today before the update though?
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
#133 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2019 3:52:24 AM(UTC)
Platform of Xbox one game either freezes but can still hear sound or just crashes back to Xbox dashboard please fix update game
#134 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 9:58:09 AM(UTC)
PC or Xbox: PC
Moment in which the crash occured: After splash screens, hit Enter/A to start
Description: Hit Enter to start crashes game completely to desktop
One time only or multiple times: multiple!
Ticket submitted #: 39064
#135 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:23:58 PM(UTC)
Never had any issues with the game until yesterday. I downloaded the 1903 Windows update for the Xbox app for Game Pass. Ever since then Forza crashes and resets all progress in that session.
#136 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:09:22 AM(UTC)
Playing on PC, adquired Game Pass for Windows 10 a couple of days ago and I was able to play a couple of hours, I even buyed an Xbox One Controller, since then I havent been able to play, keeps crashing to desktop just after launching. Tried reinstalling, and a lot of other stuff. Nothing, unplayable.
#137 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:38:14 AM(UTC)
I get about 1h maybe 2h in and then the game crash without saying anything and sometimes get the blue screen.
Driver: 430.97
Windows 10, version 1903
4790k OC 4.6Ghz
EVGA 1080ti SC2
32GB 1866 RAM
SSD PNY 960GB
1080p 144Hz
& or
XBOX ONE X
49'' 4K HDR

#138 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 4:18:05 PM(UTC)
Basically the game runs fine super smooth >60fps.

I have a Ryzen 5 1600, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM. Windows 10 Home 64Bit running version 1903. NVidia Drivers are version 430.86.

The game crashes at the same place every time, I just got the first house, the free one and as I drive East towards the coast/Edinburgh just after leaving Ashbrook but before reaching the roundabout to take you to the standing stones it crashes. Same place everytime.

The game freezes for roughly 5 seconds then for a split second it starts then freezes and crashes to desktop. I've tried everything I have seen suggested, increased the paging file, I used the .bat file people were sharing, I cleared the standby memory. I only just installed the game so it is up to date, as is windows because I had to update it in order to run the new Xbox client and I don't even have a third party Anti-virus program running in the background to kill it for eating RAM/VRAM.
#139 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 7:19:17 AM(UTC)
Explanation
Forza Horizon 4 crashes every time after I press continue at the splash screen. When I install a different version of the NVIDIA graphics driver, it triggers the game to optimize graphics. The game then loads normally, but there is a chance the game will crash when playing it. The next time I want to play the game, I need to install a different version of the NVIDIA graphics driver again to have the game load normally.

Crash details
Moment in which the crash occured: Every time after I press continue at the splash screen.
Description: That is the moment after pressing A/Enter to start.
One time only or multiple times: Everytime I load the game
Ticket submitted #: 40444

Moment in which the crash occured: Randomly in-game
Description: The last time it happened, I switched cars and the camera was panning around the car before driving away.
One time only or multiple times: Multiple times
Ticket submitted #: Does not apply

Event Viewer event
Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5cf943a1
Faulting module name: d3d12.dll, version: 10.0.18917.1000, time stamp: 0x4f8d7e11
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000001b2d2
Faulting process id: 0x5234
Faulting application start time: 0x01d5244cc2addbe6
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.313.159.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d12.dll
Report Id: 86b68729-ba8d-4124-b2d2-8f4189091e98
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.313.159.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal

PC specifications
Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit (10.0, Build 18917) (18917.rs_prerelease.190607-1942)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
16GB DDR3 RAM
Currently installed NVIDIA graphics driver: 26.21.14.3086 (430.86)

Edited by user Sunday, June 16, 2019 8:40:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Added the graphics driver version as displayed in the NVIDIA Control Panel

#140 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 2:10:51 PM(UTC)
playing on pc, i crash the car with a fence and the car fell under the map, then the game crash, and i cant log in cause the still crashing all the time, i think the car its in a loop that generates the game crash.
PC
asus TUF FX504GM
intel i7 8750h
nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
Ram 8GB 2666mhz

Edited by user Monday, June 17, 2019 5:16:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#141 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 7:03:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pitercioos Go to Quoted Post
playing on pc, i crash the car with a fence and the car fell under the map, then the game crash, and i cant log in cause the still crashing all the time, i think the car its in a loop that generates the game crash.
PC
asus TUF FX504GM
intel i7 8750h
nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
Ram 8GB 2666mhz

Same issue here. No ones ansewered my ticke, almost a week now.

If you reset the game in windoes apps and them try to play if you do not let sync you can play, but will lost all your progress.

So Im stuck waiting for a fix. Bought Lego for nothing.
#142 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 5:27:14 AM(UTC)
Dear Forza fans and crew!

I bought Game Pass for PC and downloaded Horizon 4. Everything worked perfectly smooth until I got a crash while driving my car. It bumped me far away above or below the map and I couldnt respawn, rewind time, change car or anything. Then the game crashed and got me to the desktop. I guess it had to be some autosave in this bug, because I cannot load the game anymore.

I can see the loading screen and the welcome screen, but after I press A/enter to sign up to my account and sync the saved game (I guess) it crashes again, and again, and again. Is there anyway to recover/delete my progress that is saved in Xbox/Windows Live Account?
#143 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 5:52:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BRZ aka Burzyk Go to Quoted Post

I bought Game Pass for PC and downloaded Horizon 4. Everything worked perfectly smooth until I got a crash while driving my car. It bumped me far away above or below the map and I couldnt respawn, rewind time, change car or anything. Then the game crashed and got me to the desktop. I guess it had to be some autosave in this bug, because I cannot load the game anymore.

I can see the loading screen and the welcome screen, but after I press A/enter to sign up to my account and sync the saved game (I guess) it crashes again, and again, and again. Is there anyway to recover/delete my progress that is saved in Xbox/Windows Live Account?

Same bug happened to me yesterday as well. I can't log back in, the game crashes back to desktop when I hit "Enter" in the start screen. I already reset my app settings and reinstalled the game, but nothing helped.
I opened a support ticket and hope that they can rollback my profile to the day before the bug happened or something...
#144 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 12:02:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vencarii Go to Quoted Post

Same bug happened to me yesterday as well. I can't log back in, the game crashes back to desktop when I hit "Enter" in the start screen. I already reset my app settings and reinstalled the game, but nothing helped.
I opened a support ticket and hope that they can rollback my profile to the day before the bug happened or something...

Yea, I tried to reset app settings - nothing. After that uninstalled and DOWNLOADED FREAKING 80 GB of data once again just to see, that nothing helped. So sad that is... How can I open the ticket as well?
#145 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 4:49:28 PM(UTC)
PC

Moment in which the crash occured: In multiplayer mode, after finishing 1 race and crashed either during the opening or in the middle of the 2nd race

Description:
- Occurs after the latest update (I think it's for the LEGO fixes),
- Xbox setting showed my connection is fine (NAT type: Open , Sever connectivity: Open)
-Tried the following fixes,
1. Updating my country/region to the correct location in my Microsoft account (I am previously from another country)
2. Activated Peer Name Grouping and its related services and make sure they are running
3. Opened Control Prompt and entered the 'netsh' fixes etc. (Courtesy of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIPple6RDJU)

*Results: None of the above worked for me

One time only or multiple times: Multiple times

Ticket submitted #: 41424 (Submitted: 6/20/2019)
#146 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 11:33:30 PM(UTC)
How can I open the ticket as well?

Here is the link: Forza Support submit a ticket
#147 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 3:23:06 AM(UTC)
Same issue guys. Same symptoms. Game save file corrupted. I have no ideas how can turn fix that bug....
#148 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 2:44:53 AM(UTC)
  PC or Xbox:PC

Moment inwhich the crash occured:Load game data crash,Turn around and crash when my GameID appears

Description:Crash after updating Lego DLC and 6G patch

One time only or multiple times:Every time a game is loaded, it crashes on the same interface.

Ticket submitted #:41739

Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Z9tuNquIg

I'm using machine translation. Can you understand it?
#149 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 6:10:38 AM(UTC)
Thank U Forza for your help.
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error