This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 3:50:59 AM(UTC)
double post

Edited by user Wednesday, September 2, 2015 3:53:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 3:53:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
The venom shouldn't be competitive in rivals because it's not as great as other cars. As I mentioned earlier, it's way too powerful to be only RWD and combined with the environment it's not a good fit. Other cars weigh in around the same, are able to effectively use all the power they have, and still beat the venom in RWD. Then you make these cars AWD if they aren't stock and the venom doesn't stand a chance.

South Meadows Cross Country S2, #1 is a RWD Venom without TCS.

Also has top times on some Sisteron circuits but those are with wall riding.

#1 on Grande Sprint (Saint Martin) is a RWD Carrera GT.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 2, 2015 3:58:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:26:20 AM(UTC)
double post

Edited by user Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:34:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:30:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Deeper Demons Go to Quoted Post
[quote=PPiDrive;342989]

Ah yes but the only reason the Carrera is no.1 on that track is because it's wall ridden around the whole track unfortunately. So its negligible.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:38:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iXPecTzZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Deeper Demons Go to Quoted Post
[quote=PPiDrive;342989]

Ah yes but the only reason the Carrera is no.1 on that track is because it's wall ridden around the whole track unfortunately. So its negligible.

Yeah, I can see how 2 corners of like a 5 mile race equates to the whole track. Maybe you can beat it with your automatic and full assists, though.
#31 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2016 6:57:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iXPecTzZ Go to Quoted Post

The Venom GT is actually a very good car , yes the weight of the powerful engine you would think have a negative effect but it doesn't, through the records that it's claimed (world records may I add) it proves that it puts the power down, you try and hard launch a Venom on the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One Forza Horizon 2 and it just spins and spins (The benchmarks fibbing I think saying sub 3 second 0-60 times). Why, also a Venom is priced so low on the game is also below me.

The Venom GT currently holds the world record top speed at 270mph, the Veyron hasn't touched it and the Agera has never even been tested to that limit yet. But! on to rivals, now, you are probably right in saying it wouldn't corner as good as other cars, especially some AWD cars. But why has Turn 10 decided that the mother of all track cars is the Lamborghini Veneno? Being the most expensive car on the planet doesn't mean it handles the best, I would be more inclined to agree with a Zonda or maybe even a LaFerrari. As you will probably know, AWD adds a huge amount of weight to the car when swapping transmission, but have you noticed online in S1 class, the Subaru WRX '05 fan boys always freely coasting to the front of the queue? I do. No one wants to race anything difficult anymore (RWD classic racers).

I think with the Veyron people should refrain from using it unless their analogue stick is functional.

Guinness has specific rules for each record and those rules must be followed for a record to be truly broken. The top speed records can be broken 2 ways: on a circular track, or by taking the average of 2 runs going opposite directions. The venom did neither. Im not doubting the venom is fast but what if there was a tail wind both pushing the car and reducing drag? Also I believe there is a minimum of 50 or 100 units manufactured which is also something that the Venom hasn't met. Yes it went fast but no record was broken.

I actually prefer rwd cars... Even in S2 (I kill it all day in the Zonda, Ultima, P1, and Noble) and I have all assists off except for clutch. For rwd Launches I do a minimum burnout. I usually hold the gas around redline (maybe a little less than redline) then when the race starts I release most of the way until the tires start to catch and then feather the throttle and it hooks up within 30 feet or so. You are never going to launch as fast as an awd car but you are going to make up for it with better handling and higher top speeds and better acceleration.

#32 Posted : Saturday, May 5, 2018 11:31:51 AM(UTC)
If you were to choose between the Veneno and the Bugatti, I would go with the Veneno. Like many other have said, it outweighs the Bugatti by all categories except top speed. I chose the Bugatti, and I personally wish I chose the Veneno. I am earning back more money and am going to buy a Veneno.
#33 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 9:21:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Racer4Evr Go to Quoted Post
I think it is impossible to determine the best car in the game. Some will be faster but are not good for racing, others offer a compromise but you know how compromises are, either the car will too slow, or the car will not be the best to steer.

It is also a matter of what you need. If you are going to do road trips on line (a group of four races where the winner is the one who gets the most xP), you will need to avoid some cars. I don't want to read comments from fanboys saying the Bugatti is the best; it might be fast, but when it comes to a corner... A car is mostly competitive if it can handle well. There are a few exceptions, sure, but, steering is very important. Speed isn't everything.

That said, the best car in the game would be an S2 or X-Class, and my vote goes to the Lamborghini Veneno. Before buying it, I recommend unlocking the perk that gives you a 10% discount on every car, so then you can save about 160,000 credits buying.

However, you have to remember one thing: having a good car isn't the main part. The driver, though, is.

X-Class?
#34 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 10:05:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GAMING STAR 666 Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

I have enough credits to buy the most expensive car in the game (Lamborghini veneno). But I am not sure if that is the best car because for example the ratings (speed, launch etc.) of the bugatti veyron look better. What car should I get? (Best car in the game)

i'll tell you the best thing; get the unlimited money glitch (guides on YT lol) and after that buy ALL the cars. Then, upgrade your Ford Transit SuperSportVan to the maximum. Then, add rally springs and dampers to it. Then, take your ride out for a spin in the boondocks. Try this experiment with other cars like Cadillac Escapade and Jeep Wrangler and Hummer and cars like that. I have already upgraded my Ford Raptor, and now at Class S946 or something, it's a literal beast.

#35 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 11:15:13 AM(UTC)
subaru wrx sti 2005
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error