#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 12:25:03 AM(UTC)
Hello Forza Community!

I’ve been stuck with this old picture. Is there any way to change it?
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 1:16:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheMinionBeast Go to Quoted Post
Hello Forza Community!

You need to change your Xbox 360 Profile Picture to have this update I believe, as that’s what the system attempts to read.

If you’ve made a Gamerpic on Xbox One you’ll only get the default pose.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 4, 2018 1:31:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
Hello Forza Community!

You need to change your Xbox 360 Profile Picture to have this update I believe, as that’s what the system attempts to read.

Alright. Thanks
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 6, 2018 10:08:49 AM(UTC)
Hello Forza Community!

?? Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I made mine on Xbox one, there are several backgrounds to choose from and poses to choose from too.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 9:48:06 AM(UTC)
trying to figure this out myself has anyone had success changing their avatar on this forum. gonna go hook up my old 360 see what happens stay tuned.
#6 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 1:14:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaDirtyWhiteBoy Go to Quoted Post
trying to figure this out myself has anyone had success changing their avatar on this forum. gonna go hook up my old 360 see what happens stay tuned.

No success hooking up the 360, maybe now with the new XBOX Avatars the Forza forum's will be updated. long over do !

1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 7:29:25 AM(UTC)
Add my voice to the need to upgrade profile pictures on the Forza Forums. I have been a member of the forum since early 2016, but specifically have not posted because of profile picture. (Silly yes, but hear me out.)

I was relatively new to Xbox and my nephew was playing around with the GamerPic for my account. He created an avatar that looks nothing like me for fun. I didn't realize it until I joined these forums, but once I did went back and corrected my Xbox Avatar and GamerPic to more match myself. Other areas of Xbox picked up it within a few moments to a couple of days, but not here. It still uses a profile picture that while shows design skill on my nephew's part, does not reflect me at all... well, other than being male.

Anyway, it would be great if the profile picture here actually matched my active avatar or GamerPic.

Edited by user Friday, October 19, 2018 7:34:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 1:26:02 AM(UTC)
Hello Forza Community!

How do you change the XBox 360 Profile Picture if I don't have an XBox 360? I'm stuck with some ridiculous emo vampire looking thing that I don't even know where it came from.
#9 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 12:18:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kezika Go to Quoted Post

How do you change the XBox 360 Profile Picture if I don't have an XBox 360? I'm stuck with some ridiculous emo vampire looking thing that I don't even know where it came from.

We will just keep having our awesome pictures i guess! its been a long time since i had afro hair...
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 11:18:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peace XB1 Go to Quoted Post
Add my voice to the need to upgrade profile pictures on the Forza Forums. I have been a member of the forum since early 2016, but specifically have not posted because of profile picture. (Silly yes, but hear me out.)

I was relatively new to Xbox and my nephew was playing around with the GamerPic for my account. He created an avatar that looks nothing like me for fun. I didn't realize it until I joined these forums, but once I did went back and corrected my Xbox Avatar and GamerPic to more match myself. Other areas of Xbox picked up it within a few moments to a couple of days, but not here. It still uses a profile picture that while shows design skill on my nephew's part, does not reflect me at all... well, other than being male.

Anyway, it would be great if the profile picture here actually matched my active avatar or GamerPic.

It would be even better if we could NOT have the avatar in the photo at all, you know, have our gamerpic of choice show up instead of these stupid things.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#11 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 3:14:37 PM(UTC)
Yes I would like my gamerpic on here.

Notification

Icon
Error