This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 8:22:54 PM(UTC)
The game has crashed back to the Xbox home screen at least 7 times tonight in the last 2 hours. It's increasing in repetitiveness. In the last 3-4 days it's crashed like this during Forzathon Live sessions & i've lost 20-40pts gained in at least 3 sessions because of this issue.
#27 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 11:54:59 PM(UTC)
My game has crashed every single time I have tried to play Forzathon, so I have just completely given up with playing it at all. I tried playing at least 15 to 20 times and was kicked completely out of the game every single time as soon as it says start round 3. Not a single point was earned and I tried that ticket thing and got nowhere.
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 2:32:09 AM(UTC)
We are still looking into these crashes and trying to investigate them further to find the cause.

Thanks for the information and your patience.

RetroKrystal | Community Liaison for Playground Games | @_RetroKrystal | Mixer: RetroKrystal
#29 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 10:38:49 AM(UTC)
No crashes to report. But following on |BOOSTED|'s post, some odd things happened to me for the first time this week:

1. We were gathered just before a Forzathon Live event in Fortune Island. When the "Go" was finally given I was the only one that made it to the Speed Zone since ALL the other cars disappeared.

2. I was painting and upgrading one of my cars in Gordontonio's Home (Bamburgh Castle) when the announcer's voice started shouting about a Forzathon Live event. When I finally exited the Castle I received the messages about the rounds and the notification that I failed to score any points.

3. Some Forzathon Live events did not happen at the top of the hour. I saw a few notifications that the event was scheduled to start in more than an hour . One event at Bamburgh Castle was scheduled to start around 25 minutes after the hour.
#30 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 10:02:01 PM(UTC)
I've had a number of crashes, one during an FTL and one just now on the hour, could have been FTL related. I'm on PC and of the first few hundred hours in H4 experienced only a handful of crashes. They've become regular since I installed FM7 about 4 days ago (on a different drive, btw) if that means anything.
#31 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 9:23:10 PM(UTC)
Guys @ Playground games, I respect your efforts and investigations, however, I think the best you can do now is to add smth that would automatically bank earned Forzathon LIVE points into the game save immediately upon completing the round, so even if one's game would crash the points wouldn't be lost. Isn't it, like, the first idea that comes to mind with issues like this?
I mean, the problem remains to some people straight from the release day, yet the points are being lost again and again to this date.

Today I lost 2 x 60* in 2 consequent LIVE events because all of a sudden the game just crashed while in freeroam it was fine and dandy. Please refund me those, would you kindly?

*(60 = 10 per round x 2 from the house perk, which means 10 x 3 rounds x 2 = 30 x 2 = 60)

Edited by user Sunday, December 30, 2018 12:17:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: grammar, formatting and math. I probably had some grammar mistakes left anyway tho

#32 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 9:39:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
We are still looking into these crashes and trying to investigate them further to find the cause.

Thanks for the information and your patience.

This has been occuring for me ever since the December update. Most of the time it's while waiting for Forzathon event to start or during the event. I get booted back to dashboard. Be nice if PG would find out what is causing this because it was something in the patch.
#33 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:55:29 AM(UTC)
Found a possible solution.

I am using xbox one X, and performance settings.

Be sure too close ALL open aps before starting forzathonlive (specifically Microsoft Edge for me)

Haven't had any crashes since (10 forzathonlive sofar)
#34 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 1:32:44 AM(UTC)
There seems to be a runtime issue when i am driving in a forzathon event, the game crashes, to pin point the crash it would seem that the music playing as well as the sounds are not in sync, if you are driving fast in an event the screen freezes or you have continuous engine revs, then once it starts again there is no sound and around 5 minutes after it shuts down and goes back to the login screen.

another bug is in the auctions, the bidding should work in real time, but if others are bidding at the same time the price does not change and you end up being too late,

these issues are on xboxone x
#35 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 6:23:56 AM(UTC)
Submit a support ticket if you have any issues like this.
#36 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 7:13:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Smiff0410 Go to Quoted Post
The game has crashed back to the Xbox home screen at least 7 times tonight in the last 2 hours. It's increasing in repetitiveness. In the last 3-4 days it's crashed like this during Forzathon Live sessions & i've lost 20-40pts gained in at least 3 sessions because of this issue.

I’ve had the same issue at least 7-8 times in the last week or so. Very agrivating. Wait for it to start get there in time the bam kicked back to the welcome page. Sometimes finish almost all 3 rounds then get kicked back without any forzathon points!?!?! Will playground ever do anything about this?!?! I’d like my points please
#37 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 3:01:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gordontonio Go to Quoted Post
Most #Forzathon Live events complete normally. However, the game has crashed a few times in the last week while participating in these events.
The image suddenly freezes and then I am sent back to the Xbox Home page.
The crash has happened 4 times in the last week.
Interesting timing... There was an update on Nov 20...
Anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

Got kicked again today twice 🤦🏼‍♂️
#38 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 5:16:11 PM(UTC)
Seems recent update brought back old issues. I was crash free for about a month. Now I cannot have Microsoft Edge running in the background or I crash out too dashboard during Forzathon Live. Exact problem I was having 2 updates ago.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error