This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<456Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#126 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 9:11:11 AM(UTC)
Hey guys,

Platform: PC. System: I7 8700K, RTX 2080 Ti, 16Gb RAM.

Bought the game for my son when it released and it ran fine for a while. However, he hadn't played since the first expansion. He returned to the game on Friday and everything was cool for about 2-3 hours, then, without any slowdown/lag/stutter, the game simply crashed to the desktop.

I guess I should be grateful he can play for several hours, but still it's annoying. And what's really frustrating, its EXACTLY the same issue as he experienced on FH3. Shame, because it is a great game.

Grant.
#127 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 7:03:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MSY Go to Quoted Post
When I change mirror quality extreme-to ultra, game not crashing anymore
Interesting and unbelievable

14.05.019 Today game crashed on pc :(

Edited by user Tuesday, May 14, 2019 7:04:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#128 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 10:41:21 AM(UTC)
Pc specs : Asus maximus hero 8 motherboard running on win 10. 32gb ram. Gtx 1080 with an i7-6700K 4.00 GHZ. Before the update the game were running really smooth for me but since the update i get multuple lag spikes micro freezes and even crashes where the whole system just makes weird noises that i have to hard reset wich is not cool.

This last crash just happened as i was trying to go to photo mode while mid speed on the highway. Micro freezes are even more annoying for me because i drift most of the times and when i get a freeze like that i most of the time lose controll over the car wich makes drifting almost not that fun anymore. I have these problems everytime atleast 3 times before i need to reset my pc again to relaunch the game after another crash..
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error