This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 6:00:48 AM(UTC)
Hello guys,

my SSD is almost out of space so i checked with Treesize whats on it. I saw that FH4 (i own the Ultimate Edition with all Dlcs) occupied 140 GB! of disk space is this normal?! But when i wanna start the game, i can see that only the install/download button appears not the play button. I had a fresh windows installation a while ago, but the game is located on the SSD. Seems like its there twice? and the Windows store cant see it?

Forza

What to do now?

Edited by user Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:02:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 9:01:26 AM(UTC)
Well, did you install FH4, then reinstall Windows? If so, windows has now idea where it's at and is missing crucial integrated files.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 1:47:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Well, did you install FH4, then reinstall Windows? If so, windows has now idea where it's at and is missing crucial integrated files.

And how can i tell the windows store look its here? Steam and Origin have this option. Or what should i do? yes i installed FH 4 on release, made a windows new install a few weeks ago.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 2:55:45 PM(UTC)
Delete your fh4 and reinstall
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 7:03:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Delete your fh4 and reinstall

Cant delete it, cause Windows Store and Windows dont see the files!
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:01:41 AM(UTC)
The issue you are seeing is a result of UWP recovery. After a Windows 10 update a second installation of some apps occurs and lasts for 10 days.

Performing - Windows>Settings>Applications>FH4>Advanced Options>Reset a few times can help, but most players see the best results with a FULL RE-INSTALL of the title.

Notification

Icon
Error