This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 12:53:26 PM(UTC)
So 3 times in a row my game crashed while doing a jump at a dangersign during the final round of a forzathon, it completely freezes the game then kicks me out to the xbox home screen and have to restart the game, and offcourse i didnt get any forzathon points at all not even from the 2 rounds i was able to complete. Can this please be locked at, it's not normal that the game crashes so much now.

O and already filed a support ticket, lets hope it gets looked at and fixed.

Edited by user Thursday, April 11, 2019 6:57:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 1:50:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: patrickb1973 Go to Quoted Post
So 3 times in a row my game crashed while doing a jump at a dangersign during the final round of a forzathon, it completely freezes the game then kicks me out to the xbox home screen and have to restart the game, and offcourse i didnt get any forzathon points at all not even from the 2 rounds i was able to complete. Can this please be locked at, it's not normal that the game crashes so much now.

mine never ever crashes
try properly restarting your console from the console settings screen at least once a week, I do it every Saturday morning otherwise I don't get my weekly VIP spins
doing this each week I never get crashes

Edit..as per below

Playing with a different gamertag and froze/crashed/dashboarded on 3rd round at the windmill jump

Edited by user Saturday, April 6, 2019 9:17:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 3:37:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

mine never ever crashes
try properly restarting your console from the console settings screen at least once a week, I do it every Saturday morning otherwise I don't get my weekly VIP spins

I do that every single day, so that aint the problem and its onpy during danger sign jumps and only in the 3rd round of a forzathon otherwise never a crash
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 4:11:00 PM(UTC)
I was kicked to dashboard yesterday during a live event during a jump, but it was second round. Console was restarted prior to playing fh4 as it had just updated and I do system restarts after game updates. Might been my Verizon lte hotspot
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 9:13:26 PM(UTC)

mine never ever crashes

I do that every single day, so that aint the problem and its onpy during danger sign jumps and only in the 3rd round of a forzathon otherwise never a crash

I jinxed myself typing that
I went and did a forzathon using a different account and guess what happened
On the 3rd round at the windmill danger sign and it froze and dashboarded
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 5:58:51 AM(UTC)

mine never ever crashes

I jinxed myself typing that
I went and did a forzathon using a different account and guess what happened
On the 3rd round at the windmill danger sign and it froze and dashboarded

I hope they fix whatever the problem is that causes the crashes.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 10:07:35 AM(UTC)
It just happened again, this time in round 1 and again at a dangersign jump. I sure hop this is getting fixed because so many crashes lately cant be good. Also why is there no support ? Doesnt anyone work at a support desk answering support tickets ?
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 12:03:06 PM(UTC)
Just had another damn crash, this time at the start of a forzathon. Also the support team for this game seem to be seriously lacking, finally got an answer yesterday but now its waiting for another answer, will this take days again ? Who knows. Will this crashing bug ever get fixed ? Even reformatted the Xbox and reinstalled everything and it still happens and its only during a forzathon.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 10, 2019 12:05:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 7:00:20 AM(UTC)
We're looking into this. If you had issues with this occurring either at the Windmill PR event or during a Forzathon LIVE event, please submit a ticket.
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:05:50 AM(UTC)
My game is also crashing during the forzathon event. most time at a dangersign. I'm on PC, but this problem exists since ~2 month now.
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 3:03:12 PM(UTC)
I have logged a ticket a few months ago. If you start a jump at Windmill at the end of the second round of the Forzathon Live then you have a crash.
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:16:54 PM(UTC)
I have this happen to me twice , 2 days ago in forzathon live and today where the last challenge was to jump at the mountains on the third round and kaput :/ crash to desktop ... Ticket submited.
Ryzen 2700x/Asus CH7/32GB DDR4/RTX 2080Ti/1TB NVMe /AE-5/1200w/Corsair 760T/Samsung KS8000 65" SUHD 4K HDR TV
#13 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 11:54:55 AM(UTC)
Forzathon Danger Sign crash happened to me today twice. These hasn't happened before.

Platform: Xbox One X
Effect: Game freezes and then returns to Xbox home screen

First crash: Windmill Danger Sign, Forzathon round 3
Second crash: Other Danger Sign (near Derwant Water perhaps), Forzathon round 3

I was driving Bugatti Veyron Super Sport upgraded to X-class I have commonly used in Forzathons for couple of weeks. No tune changes during past days. Standard livery.

Only thing that was different today in my game from earlier was that I finished last two remaining achievements (had to reboot Xbox to get 'Better Get Kraken' to unlock). I also three starred World's Fastest Rentals (had the achievement because of bug, but did it anyway). Crashed started happening after.

Other thing which appeared odd was that after finishing the game Barrett-Jackson Cars pack was in download cue, even I had installed it already earlier.
#14 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 11:13:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ClawedScroll554 Go to Quoted Post
Forzathon Danger Sign crash happened to me today twice. These hasn't happened before.

Platform: Xbox One X
Effect: Game freezes and then returns to Xbox home screen

First crash: Windmill Danger Sign, Forzathon round 3
Second crash: Other Danger Sign (near Derwant Water perhaps), Forzathon round 3

I was driving Bugatti Veyron Super Sport upgraded to X-class I have commonly used in Forzathons for couple of weeks. No tune changes during past days. Standard livery.

Only thing that was different today in my game from earlier was that I finished last two remaining achievements (had to reboot Xbox to get 'Better Get Kraken' to unlock). I also three starred World's Fastest Rentals (had the achievement because of bug, but did it anyway). Crashed started happening after.

Other thing which appeared odd was that after finishing the game Barrett-Jackson Cars pack was in download cue, even I had installed it already earlier.

UPDATE:

Game hasn't crashed during past couple of days during Forzahons. I have used BMW FE and Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, I haven't encountered Forzathon events including Windmill Danger Sign nor the other one which name I don't recall, but crashed the game as described in my earlier post.
#15 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 2:11:10 PM(UTC)
This Forzathon crash feature was removed months ago, but was reintroduced with the latest update. I've been privileged to enjoy this feature twice recently. :-(
#16 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 10:44:12 PM(UTC)
Same here. I just now had a crash to dashboard while doing a round 2 danger sign jump in the Forzathon LIVE. The one at the castle on the coast.
#17 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 9:57:37 PM(UTC)
Had no more crashes since last update but now I have small little freezes and that happens a lot, seen it mentioned on twitter a bunch of times too so im not the only one.
#18 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2019 1:10:24 AM(UTC)
Crashed 2 times in a row now at a danger sign during forzathon live!

Notification

Icon
Error