This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
11 Pages<<7891011PrevNext
#201 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:03:00 PM(UTC)
Your work is inspirational, as always. Thank you for sharing.
#202 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 7:07:30 AM(UTC)
Yea I love taking photos so sharing is what I do. However I have been slacking on here and doing more with twitter lately.

Edited by user Monday, April 8, 2019 7:08:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#203 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 10:32:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Yea I love taking photos so sharing is what I do. However I have been slacking on here and doing more with twitter lately.
Don't worry about that since both platforms have their strengths and weaknesses.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#204 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 10:03:02 PM(UTC)
Photocomp 18 Entries and Win

WINNER

#205 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 10:13:39 PM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 19 Entries

#206 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 10:17:35 PM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 20 Entries

Edited by user Saturday, April 13, 2019 10:18:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#207 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 10:20:47 PM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 21 Entries

#208 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 10:17:05 AM(UTC)
My favourite is the last one even if I think the exposure or brightness could be decreased. Or the exposure slightly decreased and contrast slighting increased by 1-3. Now does the current settings put me off. Not really since it doesn't overpower my love for the idea and layout.

Edited by user Sunday, April 14, 2019 10:42:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#209 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 1:24:49 PM(UTC)
Really incredible work BV. You and a number of others really keep reminding me I still have a lot more work to do to create quality photos.

I'm new to Forza, so I am still learning. With that said, can I ask a question: How are you able to get inside the vehicle so well to take pictures like the one below?

#210 Posted : Thursday, May 2, 2019 11:20:38 PM(UTC)
I walk through that process on my Mixer channel when I do my twice weekly streams .... it can be a bit hard to tell you how to do it through words but if you watch me or look it up and see how its done on you tube you can get a feel for it. Its done through the reply review. The link to my mixer channel is on the opening post. But you can also just search up Forza Horizon Break into car on you tube.

Thanks for the kind words as well. My advice is to just take a lot of photos .... the more you take the more you understand. Play around with all the settings and test them out in different seasons. I also go through all this on my channel as well and let you see how I do it.

Edited by user Thursday, May 2, 2019 11:22:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#211 Posted : Thursday, May 2, 2019 11:26:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
My favourite is the last one even if I think the exposure or brightness could be decreased. Or the exposure slightly decreased and contrast slighting increased by 1-3. Now does the current settings put me off. Not really since it doesn't overpower my love for the idea and layout.

Thanks for stopping by Pebb... The forums is nothing like it use to be here. I dont touch my page for weeks and its still on the first page. its sad to see this outlet die down like this. But thats what happens when people are run off. I have seen so many people leave Forza for other games its like watching something slowly die. It really breaks my heart and kinda hurts. I fear that the future may not have many of us in it. However I wont give up just because others have. I want to see Forza come back to life!!!!
#212 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 8:32:16 AM(UTC)

I really like the BirdCage with the Phone Box. Couple tweaks to the angles and it would be an easy 10.

Keep up the good work!

-T

Edited by user Friday, May 3, 2019 8:34:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#213 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:12:20 AM(UTC)
Great gallery! It's hard to find a favorite because you have so many unique and impressive shots. But if I had to decide, this would be my favorite:

The light and reflections make this simple shot just phenomenal. I have rarely seen such a clean shot.

And I have to say that I am a big fan of your Forza livestreams. They are just pure entertainment.
It's great to see someone doing something for the community. Your streams are the perfect counterpart to the nearly dead Forzatography forum.

Keep up the great work!

#214 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:54:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: l4t3ncy221 Go to Quoted Post

I really like the BirdCage with the Phone Box. Couple tweaks to the angles and it would be an easy 10.

Keep up the good work!

-T

I took like 12 angles of this car and box set up... so I might have the angle you want I just have not posted it up here yet. I have been slacking on posting photos up here as of late. But one of these days I will catch up.
#215 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:58:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: k0lmann Go to Quoted Post
Great gallery! It's hard to find a favorite because you have so many unique and impressive shots. But if I had to decide, this would be my favorite:

The light and reflections make this simple shot just phenomenal. I have rarely seen such a clean shot.

And I have to say that I am a big fan of your Forza livestreams. They are just pure entertainment.
It's great to see someone doing something for the community. Your streams are the perfect counterpart to the nearly dead Forzatography forum.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks for enjoying the photos and watching the streams. I only try to help those that I can. I want to be honest and supportive. I know the forums are suffering at the moment. I know life will come back here I just dont know when it will. We have lost tons of great people that use to be such a strong voice in this game. But it will take some time to get either new blood in here or revive some of the past ones. However I am here to stay until they no longer make Forza games!
#216 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:52:59 PM(UTC)
Still going strong I see. Nice job as always :]
#217 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 6:47:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RADIOLOGIX48 Go to Quoted Post
Still going strong I see. Nice job as always :]

Yea, I am more on Twitter now then anywhere. But I will always come back here. I need to dump a ton of photos in here. So soon I will be putting up hundreds of photos here.
#218 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 6:50:46 AM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 22 Entries

#219 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 6:56:55 AM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 23 Entries

#220 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 7:01:30 AM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 24 Entries

#221 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 7:07:15 AM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 25 Entries

1 user liked this post.
#222 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 7:11:54 AM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 26 Entries

#223 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 9:31:16 AM(UTC)
Koenigsegg Regera

Infiniti G60 Concept Widebody

Honda Civic RS

#224 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 2:09:05 PM(UTC)
Cadillac ATS-V

Nissan Silva

Intensa Emozione Apollo

Edited by user Tuesday, May 28, 2019 2:11:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#225 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2019 6:22:44 AM(UTC)
Absolutely love the Regera images, and this one is my new background image .
Also love the angles used in the Apollo, but the livery just makes me not want to use it as background images. I understand that that is you own livery (Did you make it, or a friend? I remember you selling a lot of Exclusive Zoo Pork vehicles on the auction house a couple of months ago) and that you want to show it off, but maybe wanna take it again, but with even more angles, and a more conventional livery/paint job? If this image was without a livery, and on a street background (daylight) it would be my new favorite of yours. Especially with the white rear spoiler, that looks stunning in that color. The new season doesn't start for a while (right?), so you got plenty of time.
Either way, you are definitely deserving of the spot of most popular forzatographer, and love what you are doing. :)

Edited by user Wednesday, May 29, 2019 6:36:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

11 Pages<<7891011PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error