This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 10:53:22 AM(UTC)
Got the game a while ago through Games with Gold. A couple months ago my X360 Slim died, so I got a used X360 Stingray, but kept the hard drive with my account, games and saves. I wanted to play the game today, but when I was launching it, the console said "Can't read disc", even though I got the game through GwG and there was no disc present on the disc tray. I tried reinstalling the game, deleting nad readding my account on the console, clearing cache - nothing worked. Xbox Support guy told me to ask here for help. So... can anyone help?
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 4:47:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yenchey Go to Quoted Post
Got the game a while ago through Games with Gold. A couple months ago my X360 Slim died, so I got a used X360 Stingray, but kept the hard drive with my account, games and saves. I wanted to play the game today, but when I was launching it, the console said "Can't read disc", even though I got the game through GwG and there was no disc present on the disc tray. I tried reinstalling the game, deleting nad readding my account on the console, clearing cache - nothing worked. Xbox Support guy told me to ask here for help. So... can anyone help?

https://support.xbox.com...le-error-games-on-demand
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

Notification

Icon
Error