This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 8:22:38 AM(UTC)
If you haven't attempted to make sure your PC is set to automatically set Time and Date, do so now. That was the problem that's been preventing me from playing online on PC since launch.

I can laugh at it now, but it's pretty frustrating that something so small can cause such a big issue!
#102 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 6:22:16 AM(UTC)
Hi there, I too am also having an issue with not being able to connect.. I installed it it was working and then the next day i couldnt connect to Horizon Life, on my xbox everything is fine... but on PC its not.

I've followed the tutorial "on how to fix" it and also watched a video on youtube.. but neither of these work :( Is there Any solution?
#103 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 1:54:07 PM(UTC)
I got mine to work now. Just deleted Norton which had expired. Restarted PC. Windows Firewall went back on. Started game and immediatley got online with all friends. I tried all that other nonsense with command prompt and didnt not help. Good luck.
#104 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 3:00:59 AM(UTC)
Hey, since some people still having issues i want to post my experience here.

I also wasn´t able to connect to the online part of Forza.

I fixed that, by going into the firewall stettings and restored the default settings, and now it´s working just fine.
Hope that will help some of you guys!

Zeromix
#105 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 9:29:51 AM(UTC)
Hey everyone I ran Forza on my pc and had trouble with Horizion 4 and Motorsports 7 and connecting to multiplayer. Mine was the Nat and Tedro Networking issues. I also have an Xbox which I moved Forza over to and played there. Same issues. Could not join muti player much, if at all. My solution was the firewall settings. I run an Apple Airport Base station. I had to go into my advanced network settings and change the IPV6 settings. I had to allow incoming IPV6 connections. Then ran multiplayer test on xbox and it says all good! So you may need to do this to your own router but your steps may be different. but you want to look at the IPV6 settings. Hope this helps some to get onto the fun part of Forza!!
#106 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 10:56:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chL420time Go to Quoted Post
I have the same issue, no connetion to the FH4-Live-Servers possible. Just want to race with my buddie.
i have tried reinstall the game. Not fixing the problem.

I've opend an support ticket, will be back if i got an answer. Waiting for 22h now.

Any fix

#107 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 1:17:59 PM(UTC)
This is kinda weird. but had my fire wall OFF and it wouldnt connect i turend it on and i connected
#108 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 7:50:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bleak Dusk Go to Quoted Post
If you haven't attempted to make sure your PC is set to automatically set Time and Date, do so now. That was the problem that's been preventing me from playing online on PC since launch.

I can laugh at it now, but it's pretty frustrating that something so small can cause such a big issue!

This worked for me.

THX
PACO

#109 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 11:37:43 PM(UTC)
disabling all other network adapters works for me
#110 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 8:33:06 PM(UTC)
The disconnected issue from online gameplay is back since yesterday :( me and my friends who play on PC have the exact same problems "" game disconnect from online for all of us "" be it ranked or unrank , doing anything online it is a hit or miss but always we get disconnected. Game is broken !
Ryzen 2700x/Asus CH7/32GB DDR4/RTX 2080Ti/1TB NVMe /AE-5/1200w/Corsair 760T/Samsung KS8000 65" SUHD 4K HDR TV
#111 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 6:11:38 PM(UTC)
It is happening again :( , anyone else having disconnection problems from online gameplay ?

k

Edited by user Tuesday, April 9, 2019 6:12:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ryzen 2700x/Asus CH7/32GB DDR4/RTX 2080Ti/1TB NVMe /AE-5/1200w/Corsair 760T/Samsung KS8000 65" SUHD 4K HDR TV
#112 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 10:19:44 PM(UTC)
Yes, frequent disconnects for the past few days. Much more problematic than before. Usually cannot even complete a Forzathon Live event without being disconnected.
#113 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 10:35:39 PM(UTC)
It also happened to me. Competing in an unranked online series with 12 player. After the second race, I got a message "Not enough players to continue" - or similar. I was then kicked from the adventure.
#114 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 11:28:31 AM(UTC)
Hi,
I have a problem with the region, may this be the reason? Is this the consequence of connection problems?
https://www.screencast.com/t/nuiF1xYk3s5E
#115 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 4:00:37 PM(UTC)
Same problem here about disconnecting
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error