This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 6:31:56 AM(UTC)
SPRING
Starts April 4, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific (Daylight time clock change)
This is the fourth and closing season of Series 7.

Series 8 starts April 11.

https://twitter.com/WeAr...tus/1113811074984415232

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP
Note that #Forzathon Shop prices have changed.
  • 650 FP Car: 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO (10 million CR value)
  • 500 FP Car: 1993 McLaren F1 (2 million CR value)
  • 150 FP Clothing: RTR Fun Haver Grey Top (new item)
  • 150 FP Clothing: RTR Fun Haver White Top (new item)
  • Wheelspins cost 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS
Complete each to earn cumulative % toward completion: 7% from Daily Forzathons (1 for each day), 15% from Weekly Forzathon, 7% for each Seasonal Event (3 PR Stunts, 3 Championships, 1 Co-Op Trial, 1 Playground Games), 6% for Monthly Rivals (applies in advance and retroactively), 18% for Online Adventure (applies in advance and retroactively)
  • 50% Spring reward: 2019 BMW Z4 (new Exclusive model)
  • 80% Spring reward: 2002 BMW M3-GTR (new Exclusive model)

#FORZATHON WEEKLY CHALLENGE: [must be done in sequence to count]

Earn 200 FP from this challenge plus 20 per Daily
  • Own and drive the 1993 McLaren F1 (available from the Forzathon Shop)
  • Win 2 Road Circuit events in the McLaren F1
  • Earn 25 Ultimate Speed Skills in the McLaren F1
  • Win a Street Scene event at The Marathon in the McLaren F1

SEASONAL EVENTS

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Right on Track" | Greendale Club Circuit | S1 900 Track Toys
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

Seasonal Payground Games: Mortimer Gardens | <800 Modern Rally
  • Reward: Dodge Charger Daytona (900,000 CR value)

PR Stunt: Ambleside Edge Danger Sign | 672.6 feet

PR Stunt: Greendale Speed Trap | 200.0 mph

PR Stunt: Farmstead Drift Zone | 54,000 points

Championship: "Ludicrous Speed" | Elmsdon on Sea Sprint | S2 998 Hypercars
  • Reward: White Top Hat

Championship: "Veloster Raptor" | White Horse Hill Trail | <800 Ford F-150 Raptor or Hyundai Veloster N
  • Reward: Wheelspin

Championship: "Bamburgh Offroad Championship" | Coastal Rush Cross Country | A800 Offroad
  • Reward: Wheelspin

Championships must be completed on Expert or harder Drivatar difficulty to earn the unique reward. To earn the Trial reward, team members must all race against Unbeatable Drivatar difficulty and win as a team against the Drivatars.

Edited by user Thursday, April 4, 2019 7:19:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 6:45:43 AM(UTC)
Gotta learn to wait for the reveal before buying ... I bought the F1 last night.
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 6:46:40 AM(UTC)
I'd like to ask the community about which option is better. I don't currently own the McLaren F1, and I have enough credits and Forzathon points to buy one. The question is, which should I use? I have around 6.5 million CR, and about 4500 FP, but I will also be buying the 250 GTO.

I know this is partially due to personal choice, but I feel like credits are easier to get than FP, but I have more things to buy with CR than FP.

Edited by user Thursday, April 4, 2019 7:10:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Ninjas, man. Sneaky buggers.

One of "The 50"
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 6:52:05 AM(UTC)
I'm either going to buy the F1 with CR or farm FP all season for both.

Tbh, I can make up the CR a lot faster than I can the FP....
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#5 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 7:36:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BachDigsRock Go to Quoted Post
Gotta learn to wait for the reveal before buying ... I bought the F1 last night.

Same here, I brought it last week, cause I knew I would need it this week, I would have rather spent my FP on it than my CR.
Oh well, no biggie.
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 7:39:17 AM(UTC)
250 GTO in the shop is gonna be a must-buy for a lot of people I feel!

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Win a Street Scene event at The Marathon in the McLaren F1

rewind abuse intensifies
 6 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 7:39:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
I'd like to ask the community about which option is better. I don't currently own the McLaren F1, and I have enough credits and Forzathon points to buy one. The question is, which should I use? I have around 6.5 million CR, and about 4500 FP, but I will also be buying the 250 GTO.

I know this is partially due to personal choice, but I feel like credits are easier to get than FP, but I have more things to buy with CR than FP.

Credits are the easiest currency to earn/farm in FH4. You should definitely use CR to purchase the F1. You should also just check the AH first to see if there is an auction posted for a buyout of less than 2M, and then you can easily save some CR. The AH vehicle may also be pre-upgraded with after-market parts.

FYI, I have a tune on my storefront for the '93 Mclaren F1, "EZ Forzathon" I kept it to S1 900 to make it manageable for the Marathon Street Race and it can easily top 200MPH on the freeway to earn your ultimate speed challenge.

List of currency in order of difficulty/time to farm (most difficult first):
1. Forzathon Points (FP) - Earned through weekly/daily challenges and Forzathon Live Events. No known cap to amount saved. Primarily used to purchase exclusive cars and vanity items.
2. Skill Points (SP) - Earned through banking skill chains. Used to purchase car perks, which include wheelspins, credits, and cars through perk trees. 999 SP cap.
3. Credits (CR) - Earned through completing races, playground games, unranked/ranked adventures, wheelspin rewards, or selling on the AH. Used to purchase autoshow cars and AH cars. 999,999,999CR cap.

Edited by user Thursday, April 4, 2019 7:42:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 8:08:06 AM(UTC)
So the car you need to complete the weekly Forzathon is available in the Forzathon shop. I hope I have enough Forzathon points to get it already without the weekly, because it's going to be a lot of Forzathon Live events without it.
 2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 8:52:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post

Credits are the easiest currency to earn/farm in FH4. You should definitely use CR to purchase the F1. You should also just check the AH first to see if there is an auction posted for a buyout of less than 2M, and then you can easily save some CR. The AH vehicle may also be pre-upgraded with after-market parts.

Credits are easiest to farm but forzathon points are most useless if dont spent those on forzathon shop, so if i would need F1 and have over 4k FP i would raither spent FP and spent credits to get other cars.
 4 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 9:16:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

Credits are easiest to farm but forzathon points are most useless if dont spent those on forzathon shop, so if i would need F1 and have over 4k FP i would raither spent FP and spent credits to get other cars.

I would rather spend FP on FP exclusive vehicles (not available in the autoshow), not on an autoshow car. In addition, the F1 is only a 2M CR car and you are only getting the equivalent of 4,000CR per FP for that car, while if you bought the 10M 250GTO you are getting 15,385CR per FP (4 times more value) and that I could see as being a fair value for the FP. You can easily earn 2M credits in 1 hour of grinding (through legitimate means), whereas there is no possible way you are earning 500FP in even 3 hours of play.
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 9:18:35 AM(UTC)
You only need 15 Ultimate Speed Skills to complete that chapter of the weekly forzathon, even though it says 25.
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 9:30:12 AM(UTC)
I was beginning to think I would never get rid of my FP. I've lost count of the number of times I've checked the Forzathon Shop recently only to find that I already own the vehicles being offered. I was considering purchasing wheelspins but am now happy that I didn't go down that route.

Delighted with both cars and also had some good luck from wheelspins connected with the challenges. Thank you Playground Games.

#13 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 9:49:04 AM(UTC)
The Trial was a cakewalk, used a Viper 08 and just finished the 3rd race over 30 seconds ahead of everyone else., my own team included. And that was despite missing one checkpoint because it was so boring I wasn't concentrating. lol.
#14 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 9:51:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

I would rather spend FP on FP exclusive vehicles (not available in the autoshow), not on an autoshow car. In addition, the F1 is only a 2M CR car and you are only getting the equivalent of 4,000CR per FP for that car, while if you bought the 10M 250GTO you are getting 15,385CR per FP (4 times more value) and that I could see as being a fair value for the FP. You can easily earn 2M credits in 1 hour of grinding (through legitimate means), whereas there is no possible way you are earning 500FP in even 3 hours of play.

There is just so rarely available cars to buy on FP that are not available in autoshow and doing all the week stuff you get something like 300 FP allready so in point where have almost 5000 FP and 6m credits i would personaly spent FP when can spent those something usefull.
 4 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 9:57:46 AM(UTC)
You can easily earn 2M credits in 1 hour of grinding (through legitimate means), whereas there is no possible way you are earning 500FP in even 3 hours of play.

So I just ran some math out to determine a FP to CR conversion.

It is mathematically (although not physically likely and assuming you have the 2x FP bonus house) that you can earn 10,480FP in a week. 140FP for 7 dailies + 200FP for 1 weekly + 60FP for weekly/daily bonus + 24 Forzathon Live Events/day times 60FP/event times 7 days/week = 10,480FP in a week

As unlikely as the above is, lets say for comparison someone were to grind for 6 hours/day for CR at 2M CR/hr x 7days/week = 84,000,000 CR in a week

Therefore, 84,000,000CR = 10,480FP or 1FP is worth 8,015CR. So lets round that to 8,000CR = 1FP

Using the above conversion that means if you were using FP to purchase everything in the Forzathon shop it would be the equivalent of spending the following CR on each item:

250 GTO = 650FP x 8,000CR = 5,200,000CR = A great deal for a 10M CR car
Mclaren F1 = 500FP x 8,000CR = 4,000,000CR = A bad deal for a 2M CR car
RTR Grey Shirt and White Shirt = 150FP x 8,000CR = 1,200,000CR = Dang thats an expensive T-shirt!
Regular Wheelspin = 40FP x 8,000CR = 320,000CR = A gamble. Rewards need to be >320,000CR to result in a profit.
Super Wheelspin = 150FP x 8,000CR = 1,200,000CR = A gamble. Rewards need to be >1,200,000CR to result in a profit.

Edited by user Thursday, April 4, 2019 9:59:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 10:15:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JurassicJoeDawg Go to Quoted Post

So I just ran some math out to determine a FP to CR conversion.

It is mathematically (although not physically likely and assuming you have the 2x FP bonus house) that you can earn 10,480FP in a week. 140FP for 7 dailies + 200FP for 1 weekly + 60FP for weekly/daily bonus + 24 Forzathon Live Events/day times 60FP/event times 7 days/week = 10,480FP in a week

As unlikely as the above is, lets say for comparison someone were to grind for 6 hours/day for CR at 2M CR/hr x 7days/week = 84,000,000 CR in a week

Therefore, 84,000,000CR = 10,480FP or 1FP is worth 8,015CR. So lets round that to 8,000CR = 1FP

Using the above conversion that means if you were using FP to purchase everything in the Forzathon shop it would be the equivalent of spending the following CR on each item:

250 GTO = 650FP x 8,000CR = 5,200,000CR = A great deal for a 10M CR car
Mclaren F1 = 500FP x 8,000CR = 4,000,000CR = A bad deal for a 2M CR car

Well, this is actually very economically/financially insightful. So, if someone would prefer to spend FP on both of these vehicles, it is actually more financially intellegent to purchase 2 of the 250 GTOs, and sell one for lets say 5.5M buyout (i bet you could get 7M or 8M) which should have no problem selling on the auction house, so that they can then turn around and buy a Mclaren F1 from the autoshow with the profit and still pocket 3M additional CR.

Spend 1150FP for 1 of each car or spend 1300FP for 1 of each car plus 3-5,000,000CR..... I think I know which way I would go.

Or if you are only interested in the Mclaren F1, its better to just spend the 650FP on the 250 GTO and sell the car for 5,500,000 to 8,000,000CR and take that to buy an F1 and pocket a bunch of CR at the same time.

Edited by user Thursday, April 4, 2019 10:24:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 11:22:33 AM(UTC)

I don't like doing forzathon live events, so the only thing I spend FP on is exclusive cars that I don't have and clothing items I don't have. I would much rather grind for credits than FP. The last two weeks with the high value autoshow cars, I didn't own them and I didn't bother spending FP on them. But I also only have like 1100FP, if I had 4500fp I would probably had got the 10Mcr cars with FP. The McLaren I would use credits for though.
#18 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 11:56:47 AM(UTC)
The more I think about it, and see you guys talking about it, I'm leaning more towards using credits for the McLaren too. It's convenient that it's a Forzathon Shop item, but I've got plenty of CR. No point wasting the FP, especially when the Forzathon Shop items have actually been pretty good lately.

Definitely going to pick up the 250 GTO, though. I've got the CR for it, but no point blowing 10 mil when I've got the FP.

...And I thought calculating exchange rates in real life was confusing.
#19 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 12:08:54 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the replies, everyone! And I'm glad to see that others have been helped by this info as well!

I've decided to go with Credits for the F1, for three main reasons:

- Indeed, credits are easier to grind/obtain than FP (although I already knew that).

- JurassicJoeDawg's very informative work.

- The fact that 10 million CR cars in the Forzathon Shop are seemingly becoming a trend, and I'd rather use the FP for those and not need to save up as much credits for the next car(s). Kind of a win-win.
One of "The 50"
#20 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 12:30:03 PM(UTC)

CR are easier to obtain than FP but you have 4500 FP, so unless you are buying every single item every week I don't think you are going to run out of FP anytime soon.

1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 12:41:43 PM(UTC)
Putting another 10 million CR car in the forzathon shop was another good idea. The game's been out for about half a year now and 10 million CR is more than a lot of people are going to grind. An even better idea would be to make 10 million CR cars the rewards for the playlist and put the exclusive stuff (if they just have to make stuff exclusive) in the forzathon shop. Then no one would feel forced to do the playlist, but the playlist would still have very valuable and sought after rewards. But anyhow ...

As for using FP or CR, how far you are from completing your garage should matter. If you think you're going to need to buy a lot of cars in future forzathon shops, you might want to stack points. But if you're really close to filling it up, and foresee only buying one forzathon shop car per week at the most, use FP.

If it was me, since my garage is a couple of existing cars from being completely done, and I needed an F1, I'd do the following:

I'd buy a 250 GTO with forzathon points, and then auction it for 3-5.5 mil in a 1 hour auction, then buy the F1 with credits. I had 10,000 FP before the DBR1 was in the shop. I bought and auctioned a bunch of those and all sold in an hour, and more than half were bought out for 5.5 mil. This last week, I started with 3300 FP and bought and auctioned Auto Union's until I had 0 FP. All of those sold were bought out for 5.5 mil within an hour. In the last two weeks, I turned 10,000 FP into over 50,000,000 CR auctioning the 10 mil CR forzathon shop cars.

So if you auction a GTO for 3-5.5 mil, then buy an F1 with the proceeds, you're going to have CR left over ... and probably more than 3 million CR left over. That's not a bad profit for an extra 100-150 FP.

But if I thought I'd need to use the forzathon shop multiple times in some future week, I'd keep at least 1500 FP on hand. Then I could buy at least two from the shop and make enough FP during the week to buy at least one more.
#22 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 12:42:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: baritone mike Go to Quoted Post
I don't like doing forzathon live events, so the only thing I spend FP on is exclusive cars that I don't have and clothing items I don't have.

I'd never spend anything for clothes ... that's a wheel spin exclusive for me, usually a disappointing one. Too many cars!

Edited by user Thursday, April 4, 2019 12:44:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 1:45:06 PM(UTC)
At long last I met my match in the seasonal games. Shout-out to Seamstress for being a gallant foe!

Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
The Trial was a cakewalk, used a Viper 08 and just finished the 3rd race over 30 seconds ahead of everyone else., my own team included. And that was despite missing one checkpoint because it was so boring I wasn't concentrating. lol.

I won each race with my Elise GT1, and lapped two teammates in one. The team managed to lose anyway. With four teammates fighting for last position, each drivatar got 400 points on the board... Now the second attempt was a cakewalk.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 3:17:44 PM(UTC)
Just great. I wasted money on the stupid F1 for no reason. Would it kill these people to give a heads up as to what's going to be coming up in the shop??? I'm enraged right now. Something always comes up to make me hate this game just when I like it again. Unbelievable.
#25 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 3:52:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Just great. I wasted money on the stupid F1 for no reason. Would it kill these people to give a heads up as to what's going to be coming up in the shop??? I'm enraged right now. Something always comes up to make me hate this game just when I like it again. Unbelievable.

You can take the forzathon points that you would have spent on an F1 and use them to get a Ferrari 250 GTO. Then auction the GTO for, say, 2 million with a 5.5 million buyout. It will sell, and you'll probably end up with a net positive effect on your bank account. Yeah the GTO costs a little more FP, but chances are the extra FP spend on a GTO will bring you a 7 figure profit in credits.
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error