7 Pages<<4567PrevNext
#126 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 7:17:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post
Colorado Truck ... what is the excitement? Am I missing something?

It's not a rally car. Not an RTR Mustang. Not Ken Block's Fiesta. Not a supercar. Doesn't have the word "Hoonigan" in front of it. It's just a normal truck. My favorite cars in the game are the everyday cars. If they put a 1990 Infiniti Q45, 2017 Honda Accord, 2015 Jaguar XJ, 2015 VW Passat etc in I'd prefer those to many of the exclusives. Just personal preference. The exclusivity, to me, I try to not let that matter. I just want to drive the truck. All these exclusive cars will be meaningless when FH5 comes out. The collectors will have a collection of digital 1's and 0's from an old game.
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post
Colorado Truck ... what is the excitement? Am I missing something?

I assume the excitement is because it's arbitrarily rare.
The developers could have picked out any number of random cars which nobody currently cares about, make them rare and unpurchasable in the shop, and people would be excited about them instead.

I get what you are saying and agree. It's the psychological thing that you need the exclusive car and won't get it because it's time-based. I've done events or bought from Forzathon shop just to have it even though don't care and won't drive it. Same with completing the playlist just for the sake of completing it. It makes the game not fun. I wonder "why am I doing this?" I'm trying to just ignore the exclusive stuff unless I want it and play my way instead of theirs. Not about to worry about completing daily challenges like it is a chore in a game that's supposed to be fun.
#127 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 10:34:56 PM(UTC)
Last update today, now reaching 80% is enough to complete the season, pg games out !!!!!
User is suspended until 2/17/2047 3:19:07 AM(UTC)
#128 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 5:52:04 AM(UTC)
Dunno what it was.., but i Really enjoyed the "Don't Need Roads" Championship. Maybe it's the Autumn Season colours & surroundings that just reminded me how Beautiful this Game looks.
My Forza Timeline:
•FH3-Start my Forza Career
•FH2-My hunger for more Horizon
•FM5-Free with XB Live Gold
•FH4-End my Forza Career
•FM6-Free with XB Live Gold
#129 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 6:43:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Last update today, now reaching 80% is enough to complete the season, pg games out !!!!!

Is that excitement or anger? I want something for reaching 100% 2 weeks in a row
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#130 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 6:55:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

Is that excitement or anger? I want something for reaching 100% 2 weeks in a row

Just do what I do, post a screenshot on your feed, make all your friends jealous 🤭
#131 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 7:20:33 AM(UTC)
The 80% amount has as much effect on me as the 100%!
It will make no difference as I will never get 60% complete let alone the 80%.
No worries tho' as I will keep hunting in the Auction House for the missing cars or wait 'til they appear elsewhere in the game.
#132 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 8:27:35 AM(UTC)
OMG, why 80 % after 2 weeks? I won't do anything for 100 % but 80 % sounds good to me. But it's not possible now. Fine...

Just checked Spring and have 76 % :D

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2019 8:37:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#133 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:02:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
OMG, why 80 % after 2 weeks? I won't do anything for 100 % but 80 % sounds good to me. But it's not possible now. Fine...

Your spring will reset once it rolls around
#134 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:05:34 AM(UTC)
I usually do the season events even before the new feature came. the interest for me is having championships without freeroam + less ramming ( usually only 2 or 3 actual players ) + very often some races alone which is good for testing lap time like in the past time when rivals was opened. having 80% just removes the need for doing games which I have no interest for.
Now my problem is I have reached the 750 cars, did not even get the porsche because of that, I now have to do this .... manually cleaning of duplicates because those guys thought adding so more space in garage was the solution.
#135 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:16:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, it was Summer probably. So I will get my 914 and Capri FE next time?

#136 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:17:36 AM(UTC)
Just hit the 80% for autumn with today's daily - and could avoid doing the stuff I don't want todo/not being good at (Trial, Playground Games, Drift Zone).

But it did not unlock the 80% car for me so far. The one for the 50% I did get immediately after crossing that mark. Does anybody experience the same? Or will it still unlock? Or does this mean that you actually need more than 80%?
 1 user liked this post.
#137 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:24:50 AM(UTC)

Yeah, it was Summer probably. So I will get my 914 and Capri FE next time?

It is retroactive, so depending on how far along you were in the other seasons, qualifying for Ranked Adventure nets 18% and counts for all four seasons, if you were close enough in Summer, you will get the Porsche.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

2 users liked this post.
#138 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:28:43 AM(UTC)

Just do what I do, post a screenshot on your feed, make all your friends jealous 🤭

Then we just comment how you have no life except for Forza
 2 users liked this post.
#139 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:38:02 AM(UTC)
Since I mostly get disconnected from the online adventures with an Open NAT over WiFi since a wired connection isn’t feasible. It doesn’t look like I will be unlocking the second car. Now how do I feel about the new system.

Personally I feel the game should back track and let people earn cars through seasonal offline championship races. Not only did it please a good portion of the community. But if people wanted some extra prizes the remaining seasonal events could be completed,.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#140 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:38:39 AM(UTC)
I don't have time tu study the math behind it :D I will drive 914 in Motorsport and it's good enough for me. It's pretty strange to do too much things like in a job. Maybe I play too much Forzas at once.
 3 users liked this post.
#141 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 10:31:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post

Just simmer down Mike, nobody asked you! I'm slaving away at work here!!😤
 1 user liked this post.
#142 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 10:44:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post

You really believe that? Dont be silly. Its not my fault I can get through all the events on the playlist quicker than others. Couple hours max. That hardly takes up a chunk of my life. Decent try at a joke though. Thank you

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2019 10:50:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 3 users liked this post.
#143 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 11:24:28 AM(UTC)
I finally found something to do with my 10,000+ forzathon points. I realized that even though the 10 million CR Aston is in the forzathon shop, a lot of people don't have enough Forzathon points to buy all the DBR1's that they want, and they are buying in the auction house. So I bought one with points and put up for 2 mil - 5.5 mil in a 1 hour auction, and it sold with multiple people bidding on it. So I repeated that, buying another one when my auction was over, then repeated that, then repeated that, then repeated that. All sold for at least 2 million CR, a few were bought out while others were bidding on it, and I went from 10,000+ FP to around 3,300 FP ... and made enough to buy 4 or 5 duplicate 8-10 million CR cars to round out my garage.

I really liked the idea to put 10 million CR cars in the forzathon shop (even though I think them being the top playlist reward cars would be even better). I think everyone made out. People with FP got the car in the shop, and people without FP got to buy them in the AH for cheap, and the people selling in the AH made money. It was a win, win, win.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2019 11:25:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#144 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 12:32:49 PM(UTC)
Post removed by user.

Edited by user Monday, November 23, 2020 5:07:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#145 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 12:36:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
Since I mostly get disconnected from the online adventures with an Open NAT over WiFi since a wired connection isn’t feasible. It doesn’t look like I will be unlocking the second car. Now how do I feel about the new system.

Personally I feel the game should back track and let people earn cars through seasonal offline championship races. Not only did it please a good portion of the community. But if people wanted some extra prizes the remaining seasonal events could be completed,.

I agree wholeheartedly. For those of us who seem to be cursed with disconnections from PGG and Online Adventures, or for those players who don't want to play those modes, it would be nice to have other options to build up seasonal progress.

And for those skilled / fortunate enough to 100% the Festival Playlist, have the additional optional events pay out with double / treble cash / experience or something so they are rewarded that way.
#146 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 1:24:37 PM(UTC)
So, I'm sitting here at 82%, I did everything gold except the qualifying for online adventure. I came here to see how to do it as I've never done it before, because I really want the GTO. And now I see you only have to get 80%? I'm at 82% and it's still showing the GT) only avail at 100%.

Help, please?
 1 user liked this post.
#147 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 1:51:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EndOfLine82 Go to Quoted Post
So, I'm sitting here at 82%, I did everything gold except the qualifying for online adventure. I came here to see how to do it as I've never done it before, because I really want the GTO. And now I see you only have to get 80%? I'm at 82% and it's still showing the GT) only avail at 100%.

Help, please?

Are you on console? Try restarting from system menu.

As far as ranked, you need to reach level 3 of unranked, then move to ranked and completed 10/10 in any available ranked match.
 1 user liked this post.
#148 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:02:40 PM(UTC)

Help, please?

Make sure you have downloaded the update and restarted the game
Sounds like you havent yet
 1 user liked this post.
#149 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:58:44 PM(UTC)
Quote:
Are you on console? Try restarting from system menu.

As far as ranked, you need to reach level 3 of unranked, then move to ranked and completed 10/10 in any available ranked match.

Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Help, please?

Make sure you have downloaded the update and restarted the game
Sounds like you havent yet

Thanks, guys. I can't believe it was that easy. I play on Windows now, because I have just the plain old Xbox and it's kind of sluggish for this game. Turns out, the servers will let you connect and play online even if you have a version mismatch. Kinda weird, if you ask me.

Anyway, thanks for the info on the Online Adventure (Qualify to complete), CRacer 912. Thank goodness I don't have to go through that, then. Seems like kind of a pain. Turns out that Trials aren't too bad as they are against drivatars. PG games are still hit or miss for me, but today a bunch of people dropped after the first match, then more after the second... and for the last 3 games there was just one guy left on the other team, and he kept playing. I gotta say, that's some good sportsmanship right there. Usually it's not that good of an experience. Still, he blocked every flag carry I tried to make. That's how much I suck at PG games LOL
#150 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 7:09:54 PM(UTC)
Welp... another day... another force game crash during a forzathon live event. I'm not counting anymore how many times this is happening as it did this with Fallout 76 as well. The game would force close when too much was going on at once. And of course this forzathon included a danger sign, just like the rest of the forzathons it crashed during. I'm trying not to complain, but this game is making it a little hard. It's a great game with great potential, but has a lot of server maintenance that needs to be done. :(
7 Pages<<4567PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error