This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
14 Pages<<1011121314PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#276 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2019 6:43:17 AM(UTC)
Ok. I will retract my previous statement. I spent some time in a few multiplayer lobbies and that's something I hadn't done since a recent update.

It looks like alot of what did work doesn't and what didn't does in some cases. Either way, it's something different and I've got plenty to do because most of my cars don't work now, lol!

I am happy to see some change!

Edited by user Tuesday, January 1, 2019 6:44:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 2 users liked this post.
#277 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 3:48:36 PM(UTC)
I know I’m a bit late and I didn’t read the other replies, but here goes nothing:

- automatic disqualification if center line is crossed
- all drag races MUST have traction control and stability control off
- drag radials should be heavily recommended for players
- manual transmission lightly recommended for players
- optional burnout pre-races, and it should make drag radial tires more sticky (if done right)
- future pro events where heavy tuning is required
- extra points if brakes are applied just before the finish line ;)
- it should tell you where exactly you passed your opponent if he was ahead of you at the start
- it should tell you how slow/fast you where at the start
#278 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 1:24:20 PM(UTC)
You have created a long time dream for me. If I may explain my dream, you have many things very close and you are simply missing a few.

Imagine, and open live in game lobby at a drag strip itself with a parking area for tuning, a "wait in line" area before the track, and when it's your turn to go up and stage, you get a burnout box to warm up your tires and at that point you can bring up the tire temps on the screen to the side and they can get about 20 seconds or so to warm up tires.

Then the two players after warming up their tires start staging. Then you pretty much have the light as you do currently, but at the end, instead of just cutting it out, have the player manually brake, and go around to pick up and look at his times and drive back to the parking area/staging area again to retune or cool down their vehicle or go right back in line to wait to drag again.

So basically an open track day at a drag strip but with manually driving from the pit, to the waiting in line to drag area, then the burnout box and then drag, then swing back around to pick up a time and back to the parking area and you can "park" and tune there!
 1 user liked this post.
#279 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 12:32:59 PM(UTC)
Anything new Turn10?
 1 user liked this post.
#280 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2019 12:34:30 PM(UTC)
Hello Turn10. Have you guys ever thought about getting with the NHRA to develop a true Drag Racing title? Take my money! Please!
 1 user liked this post.
#281 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:02:27 AM(UTC)
It would be great to see a street outlaws dlc pack similar to the fast and furious pack. As for drags, let us bump in and stage so we can build boost. Tune our 2 step rev limiter and gas and ignition. Maybe a boost control also. I think most racers loving on drgas with Forza since back when have always been left out for drag racing. Bring in small tire and big tire cars. Cash days no prep ect. I think turn 10 and Forza have a ton of room to progress in the aspect and I'm more than sure a lot of customers/gamers will be there to play and support this.
 1 user liked this post.
#282 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 12:03:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NhraRacer Go to Quoted Post
Anything new Turn10?

My feed back as well. When will the Drag Race feature

1. Incorporate more track options.
2. Included some of the user suggestions.
3. Migrate the experimental drag race system over to the regular game drag race system.

And 4th and most importantly, when will Turn10 talk to us about this?
#283 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 5:33:12 AM(UTC)
Other drag ships would be cool and let us do a burnout befor the race to heat up them tires
#284 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 1:40:00 PM(UTC)
Made the mistake of trying this, now my free play is stuck on drag racing. Can't go back to regular racing. BOO

#285 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:04:25 AM(UTC)
Been way too long with absolutely no update or word from Turn 10. Tell us something, please!
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 3 users liked this post.
#286 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:54:08 AM(UTC)
indeed. 5 months is waaaay to long for no info whatsoever.

feedback was asked. feedback is given. door is shut?

itching to start a gasser wars serie.

but the silence from t10 is deafening
#287 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 11:13:59 AM(UTC)
Did the experiment waste away?

Edited by user Sunday, March 3, 2019 11:15:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#288 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 1:35:22 PM(UTC)
Nothing is going to happen here, at least not until 2021 or so. This was another open feedback forum from T10 to build the facade that they actually care what anyone thinks or wants to see.
#289 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2019 7:21:34 PM(UTC)
This is a great step! I would, as many have said, love to see a burnout box.

One thing I've noticed is when playing with the transmission set on the manual with clutch option, when the green light hits there seems to be a delay between when you let off LB and engagement, thus delaying takeoff time and causing a (small but impactful) drop in RPMs.

Thanks for working on this, guys !
#290 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2019 9:37:17 PM(UTC)
I'm sure this has been stated already. However i'll say it again., being able to heat tires to desired temperature would be amazing. being able to run experimental drag in other tracks including test track 1/2 and full mile track would be nice. Also having slightly longer to get brake boost set would be ideal. you ahould also add 1/8th mile back into game. whether its on experimental drag or just public drag lobbies. test track already have markers for it... last thing-more info on the "drag suspension" that y'all mentioned on stream awhile back would be awesome..
 2 users liked this post.
#291 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 3:01:20 AM(UTC)
I think ANY response from the folks that are supposed to be working on this. Something. Anything. This is rediculous. Start a thread asking for feedback, receive said feedback and NOTHING!!

And there is some mystery as to why folks are frustrated and angry with Turn 10/Playground.
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 1 user liked this post.
#292 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 9:28:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xDeaDxZeppLiNx Go to Quoted Post
I think ANY response from the folks that are supposed to be working on this. Something. Anything. This is rediculous. Start a thread asking for feedback, receive said feedback and NOTHING!!

And there is some mystery as to why folks are frustrated and angry with Turn 10/Playground.

Um, yeah! What he said...
Would be nice to know what if anything is going on here.
 2 users liked this post.
#293 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 10:12:53 AM(UTC)
Earth to Turn10..... Command we have a problem.
#294 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 7:20:28 AM(UTC)
The drag needs big improvement. THE RPM GAUGE SHOULD BE BIGGER AND TAKE UP MORE OF THE SCREEN ON ONE SIDE. THE RPM GAUGE SHOULD HAVE SWEET SPOTS FOR GOOD BETTER AND BEST SHIFTS THROUGHOUT THE RANGE, LIKE IN NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND. IT WILL MAKE IT EASIER TO SHIFT SO THEN YOU CAN MAINLY FOCUS ON DRIVING STRAIGHT AND NAILING PERFECT SHIFTS ESPECIALLY AS FAR AS KEEPING YOUR CAR STRAIGHT IF ITS GOT ALOT OF POWER OR RWD. BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE A BURNOUT GAUGE AND BURNOUT BOX PRIOR TO THE RACE LIKE IN NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET. DEPENDING HOW GOOD YOU DO BURNING OUT DEPENDS ON HOW GOOD YOUR CAR HOOKS. I LIKE FORZA ALOT. BUT THEY HAVE TO IMPROVE THIS SAD DRAG. TRACK RACING IS FINE. IMPROVE DRAG PLZZZZ GUYZZZ! BUT BASICALLY YALL CAN LEARN ALOT AND POSSIBLY INCORPORATE A BETTER PLAY STYLE/SETUP FROM NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND DRAG AND NFS PROSTREET DRAG RACING. CAUSE THOSE WHERE AWESOME GROWING UP, JUST SUCKED CAUSE THEY WHERE RICERS.. PLZ
#295 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 7:25:39 AM(UTC)
Oh yeah I also forgot to mention to also add wheelie competitions and the chance of wheels stands in the drag racing with red cars. Especially when you have drag radials. Still wondering why there isn't nitrous in this game either and where kind of limited on customization aswell. And of course have the staging tree and the whole shebang. But hopefully they update the drag very soon. Come on forza! [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Sunday, March 24, 2019 8:16:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#296 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:57:31 PM(UTC)
Please, someone that has some sort of actual insight, tell us what is happening with this. Is this all that's going to happen? Single player on one track? No additional work after it was released?

Even an acknowledgement that this IS it, and we should be grateful for what we have. Something. This silence is deafening.
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
#297 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 9:32:41 AM(UTC)
So I was able to test and tune on the 1 mile test track drag strip until this morning. Now the only option is Dubai? Any reason we are not allowed to test and tune there anymore?
#298 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 8:28:42 PM(UTC)
I'm a bit late but here goes nothing.

: add nitro top fuel, funny cars and Australia spec

: burn out prior to race get better start,

: different tracks would be cool,

: being able to set car up for full drag spec supercharged outlaws

: different replay camera views like from a chopper

Been wanting this for a long time so hope it keeps going.

Cheers,
#299 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 10:45:56 PM(UTC)
I will give this feature a more detailed look and review what improvements I think would may be needed for Experimental Drag to become a hit :-)

Edited by user Wednesday, April 10, 2019 10:47:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#300 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:05:14 AM(UTC)
Track separation in multi-car races is a must going forward, or at least disqualification for leaving your lane.

Of the last dozen drag races I ran online, the car beside me did a pit maneuver as soon as I started pulling ahead. Until something is done to control these types of crashers no amount pf tweaking or features will fix Frza drag racing.
14 Pages<<1011121314PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error