51 Pages<<2829303132>>PrevNext
#726 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 4:36:09 PM(UTC)
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I suggest everyone should start to save up for the car you need to use to get 200 FP in the spring season. This is because it costs around 2,000,000 credits in the auto show, unless you can get it for less in the auction house. :) I'll buy a couple when it comes close to that season and sell them all to you guys for the lowest they can sell. :)
#727 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 5:02:35 PM(UTC)
So the idea is this if you complete the Monthly Rival and the Online adventure in a later season and this pushes you over the 50% or 100% mark in a past season, will you be able to go back and get the seasonal rewards from a previous season?
 2 users liked this post.
#728 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 5:11:27 PM(UTC)
I'm grudgingly doing the ranked multiplayer as well since that will put me over 80% for last week and give me a nice head start for future seasons (and a reasonably expensive autoshow car to boot), and the time restrictions are much less. At least I don't have to worry about winning and can bring whatever joke vehicles I want into the events. My internet is still awful and laggy and I'm getting last in every race but at least it seems to be able to hold onto the connection for now, which is all that really matters.

Still wish I could do this completely offline and not have to subject other players to my awful internet and mediocre driving. Hopefully the hilarity of my S1 drift unimog in a race will make up for that.
 1 user liked this post.
#729 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 5:15:27 PM(UTC)
I wasnt able to complete the first season of the festival playlist because of the disconnecting bug for the online adventure so no Porsche 914 for me... a lot of us are in the same boat.
 3 users liked this post.
#730 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 5:21:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
While it is good to see PGG come off the 100% it still won't matter to me. Without doing the 3 Online events you can only get to 70%. And I refuse to do anything involving online that isn't Ghost. I have been this way since Forza 2 where let's just say I did not have a lot of fun. But that is my choice and I understand I will not get the cars. I will get even less than 70% this week I thin it is, as they can place any drifting challenges right there next to online. But, again, that is my choice.

I think everybody has a right to not like what they don't like, and I strongly disagree with putting exclusive content behind a list of chores.

I think a much better idea would be to makes the top prizes 10 million credit cars. It would be a pretty big incentive for most people, but since there are other ways to get those, a person choosing to do whatever they think is fun wouldn't miss out on content if what is fun doesn't include the playlist. Then stick exclusives in the forzathon shop like they had been doing.

Or sell carpacks. Even though I parked and relaxed my way to a bunch of DNFs in ranked, I still would've much rather paid cash than to have dealt with that circus.
#731 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 5:34:15 PM(UTC)
Yessir! The monthly can be gotten any time and will retroactively reward if it gets a past season to the threshold.
#732 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 5:41:36 PM(UTC)
Noooooooo just realised u need a vintage race car division car for the winter trail event. All the cars in that division are 10 million. Really really hope they put one of those cars in the Forzathon Shop.

Btw I’m happy they are reducing the completion level to 80%

Edited by user Thursday, March 21, 2019 5:47:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#733 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:00:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Skinzz Go to Quoted Post
I wasnt able to complete the first season of the festival playlist because of the disconnecting bug for the online adventure so no Porsche 914 for me... a lot of us are in the same boat.

You have until the end of Spring to qualify. You'll get the Porsche and any other cars you were up to 18% short of getting retroactively.
#734 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 8:29:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gairsy101 Go to Quoted Post
Noooooooo just realised u need a vintage race car division car for the winter trail event. All the cars in that division are 10 million. Really really hope they put one of those cars in the Forzathon Shop.

Btw I’m happy they are reducing the completion level to 80%

isn't one of the Barn Finds in that division or is that the castle barn find
 1 user liked this post.
#735 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 8:32:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GRRR413 Go to Quoted Post
So the idea is this if you complete the Monthly Rival and the Online adventure in a later season and this pushes you over the 50% or 100% mark in a past season, will you be able to go back and get the seasonal rewards from a previous season?

yep that's the way it works and was that way from the beginning of the playlist

you might be happy to know that they are dropping the requirements to 80% instead of 100

still hope there is a reward for 100% though, maybe 2 capri FE lol
 3 users liked this post.
#736 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 2:54:32 AM(UTC)
I like! Thanks you Dev PGG! Love this game.
80% is cool
 6 users liked this post.
#737 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 3:01:44 AM(UTC)
It's not cool. It's a victory for whinners and crybabies. Pathetic.
#738 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 4:12:01 AM(UTC)
Could someone help me with describing how I can get ranked in an online adventure league? I haven't played multiplayer at all in FH4 and I don't really know where to start.
#739 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 4:20:23 AM(UTC)
Hi guys
What not fair is...every Time i got Disconected from Tam play Server ...most of Time Winning the Point..and for The 3rd point..Server out
That not funny
 6 users liked this post.
#740 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 6:27:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sly Indasky Go to Quoted Post

Incorrect. The value was chosen and explained because there are people who dont do ranked for very valid reasons. The 80% was selected because that value still requires completion of a majority of tasks, but gives a mulligan to players to bypass an aspect of play they do not enjoy as well as prevents completely missing out from forgetting one daily.

It is a perfectly reasonable decision to maintain player involvement in events without creating a negative play experience. The positivity and lower stressing by not having to do everything is already being seen in the discord with more players asking for tips and convoys to help complete stuff they dont dislike, but perhaps arent skilled on. Also more willing to try stuff and ask tip for things not so good at since it isnt going to completely block them from the car if cannot get it with available play time.

This wont be the way it stays though. Too many good ideas came up during discussions. It would be foolhardy not to upgrade to a V2 playlist with all the potential for positive encouragement of gameplay.

Originally Posted by: leetleonidas Go to Quoted Post
Could someone help me with describing how I can get ranked in an online adventure league? I haven't played multiplayer at all in FH4 and I don't really know where to start.

In the main menu while not in a home, is an online tab. You must first play three unranked adventures to access ranked, then you need to do ten ranked to qualify. Note, you dont have to win, just play so focus on fun first.

Edited by user Friday, March 22, 2019 6:35:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#741 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 6:39:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dolbyman Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys
What not fair is...every Time i got Disconected from Tam play Server ...most of Time Winning the Point..and for The 3rd point..Server out
That not funny

LOL you made me laugh!
 6 users liked this post.
#742 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 7:02:31 AM(UTC)

Plenty of valid reasons have been posted as to why the 100% requirement is too demanding and needs to go. Stop blaming people who point out objectively bad game design.

Edited by user Friday, March 22, 2019 7:03:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

9 users liked this post.
#743 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 7:06:18 AM(UTC)

Thank you for your input....whining and being a crybaby about the whiners and crybabies....interesting thought process here. LOL
 1 user liked this post.
#744 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 7:21:16 AM(UTC)
Simply brilliant, Dan!
 1 user liked this post.
#745 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 8:51:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Simply brilliant, Dan!

Thanks Doug😉
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/17/2047 3:19:07 AM(UTC)
#746 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 9:21:02 AM(UTC)
Seriously.., why don't You (Playground Games) make it possible to have an Option, to FAST TRAVEL instantly to the Race i choose in the Festival Playlist... Why only mark the way there? ...Ok, i guess You want us to play it "Your Way" (which is, go into playlist, choose race, Enter Map, mark their way there, Exit Map.., then they can Enter the Map AGAIN, if they so choose to Fast Travel)
C'mon PG People, it doesn't take a Genius to have wondered why this shouldn't be an Option!!!
My Forza Timeline:
•FH3-Start my Forza Career
•FH2-My hunger for more Horizon
•FM5-Free with XB Live Gold
•FH4-End my Forza Career
•FM6-Free with XB Live Gold
#747 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 9:22:20 AM(UTC)
They could have just not offered the availability to get these cars at all as rewards and left them only to be gotten through auction house, autoshow, or wheelspins. They could have done that while still having the prize cars for single circuits and people could pick/choose what they want to do.

No one is "forced" to get these prize cars. This is just another way of getting them.

HOWEVER, I do agree that doing playground games or stuff that depends on other people can be a miserable experience.

#748 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 9:37:34 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the changes and listening, it's a fair solution still requiring some effort while allowing us to skip the most unwanted parts or giving us some leeway when leisure time is short.
Persona non grata. Account still under moderation after months. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
... back in the USSR (Yeah!)
 6 users liked this post.
#749 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 9:55:37 AM(UTC)

So you're going to dismiss that fact that a bug with the game, a long withstanding and well known bug, prevents people from getting to 100% by no fault of their own.

Or the people that don't have Xbox Live for whatever reason, I believe it is still not available in certain regions, that also cannot achieve 100% by no fault of their own.

Or are they just whiners and crybabies as well?

This entire playlist was a good idea, but wrongly executed and short-sighted.

Honestly, people who do not have Xbox Live are still automatically unable to get 80% since they cannot access The Trial or Playground Games. I have a feeling this change has nothing to do with the whiners and complainers, but rather a rethinking of the requirements due to the server issues people have been experiencing.

Edited by user Friday, March 22, 2019 9:57:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#750 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 10:16:46 AM(UTC)

Don't you have to be "elite" somewhere else?

51 Pages<<2829303132>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error