This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 11:25:04 PM(UTC)
I've restored 18 cars but no achievement, it's at 93%. how to slove this bug?
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:59:13 AM(UTC)
Have you been playing long enough to have gotten the 2 Barnfinds that were Forzathon rewards? If not, there is your answer. And no there is no way to go back and get them.
And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 4:49:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Have you been playing long enough to have gotten the 2 Barnfinds that were Forzathon rewards? If not, there is your answer. And no there is no way to go back and get them.

i got 15 normal barnfinds ,2 DLC barnfinds and 1 others barnfinds, how to active Forzathon rewards to get 2 barnfinds?
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:35:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VictorPcw Go to Quoted Post

i got 15 normal barnfinds ,2 DLC barnfinds and 1 others barnfinds, how to active Forzathon rewards to get 2 barnfinds?

You can't get them anymore as of a few weeks ago when they stopped all the Forzathons.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 4:51:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Grim Kidaver Go to Quoted Post

You can't get them anymore as of a few weeks ago when they stopped all the Forzathons.

it's sad , Do I still have any other solution to get this achievement ?
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:12:25 PM(UTC)

Sorry, no
And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:10:49 AM(UTC)

Sorry, no

this is my last achievement of the game, It's really disappointing.

#8 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 8:50:02 AM(UTC)
The achievement is for restoring *15* barn finds, the 2 Forzathon ones are irrelevant.

Notification

Icon
Error