This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 8:32:10 AM(UTC)
It seems that without 2 barn finds, that were Forzathon rewards it's impossible to get 100% completion.
Great job, PG, just perfect.
Instead of making those 2 cars regular barn finds after Forzathons ended you decided that noone playing since then should get 100%.
Again, great job.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 11:43:26 AM(UTC)
I don't care too much about 100 %, but have a lot of things done so barn finds make sense to me too. It would be great to open it somehow. I have only one missing.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 8:23:46 PM(UTC)
I can't complete FH2 even because they removed the DLC from the store. I don't hold much hope they will do anything for FH3 re the barn finds. Even the Forzathons could've been programmatically set up to repeat infinitely, but no.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 5:40:10 AM(UTC)
Same here for H2 but it was my fault because I didn't know about licenses. I bought H2 last year and then not checked the web too much because of waiting for H4. Barn finds are different things and they will probably solve it somehow.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 1:28:42 PM(UTC)
After I posted my message I realised that there is the infinite forzathon https://i.redd.it/vhu5eozh2bf21.jpg
But in my game the "to receive/earn/win ..." part of the text is missing.
I've contacted support and got an answer that those rewards are a mistake and "infinite" Forzathon shouldn't give any.
Which is a big surprise, since those rewards sound very logical.
Waiting on a reply if they have any plans on making those barn finds available again.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 6, 2019 1:31:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 2:10:54 PM(UTC)
Those 2 barn finds that you are discussing are the 2 that are supposed to be rewards for the final ongoing forzathons
Complete the corresponding forzathon events and you should get them
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 3:16:37 PM(UTC)
Wow, good to know. I don't care about it too much but sometimes I wonder why Horizon is so much of a grind-fest. I remember games where when you play it normally you open everything because it makes sense :D I don't know what to do with game I bought where you have many things locked. It's fine, Horizons have many other cars but still it's really strange to me.
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2019 1:32:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Those 2 barn finds that you are discussing are the 2 that are supposed to be rewards for the final ongoing forzathons

Nope. Like I said, Forza support responded that those rewards are a mistake, you wount get them.

Also, got a response if they have any plans on giving those rumours any other way.
Short answer: absolutely f***ing not.

After hundreds of hours in Forza Horizon 3 99,8% is exactly what I was going for. (sarcasm)

Edited by user Thursday, March 7, 2019 1:34:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2019 2:10:51 AM(UTC)
LOL
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 5:56:18 AM(UTC)
The 100% talked here is that one in the statistics right. Not the achievements. The achievements can be unlocked.

Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Same here for H2 but it was my fault because I didn't know about licenses. I bought H2 last year and then not checked the web too much because of waiting for H4. Barn finds are different things and they will probably solve it somehow.

You should purchase the extra content you want from Forza 6 before October. Don't say no one warned.
There is Porsche and also Nascar expansions.
#11 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 6:19:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tatl360 Go to Quoted Post
The 100% talked here is that one in the statistics right. Not the achievements. The achievements can be unlocked.

You should purchase the extra content you want from Forza 6 before October. Don't say no one warned.
There is Porsche and also Nascar expansions.

I have complete M6, H3, M7 and H4. So I am prepared but missed H2 :(

#12 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:23:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tatl360 Go to Quoted Post

Yes, I'm talking about 100% in statistics. Achievements should all be obtainable, at least till autumn 2020.

#13 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 6:29:35 PM(UTC)

I have now completed the four 125G Forzathon secret achievements, but the last 2 barn finds are not appearing!

#14 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 12:52:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: grolschie Go to Quoted Post

I have now completed the four 125G Forzathon secret achievements, but the last 2 barn finds are not appearing!

Maybe open a support ticket

Someone posted previously that support told them they wont get them
Find it hard to believe when it's in writing though
#15 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 11:12:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: grolschie Go to Quoted Post

Maybe open a support ticket

Someone posted previously that support told them they wont get them
Find it hard to believe when it's in writing though

Argh. No point in opening a support ticket. Here's the official info:

Quote:
Missing Barn Finds?

Forza Horizon 3 has two Barn Find Rumors that are no longer available to players.

#19 - 1977 AMC Pacer X

#20 - 1957 Porsche 356A Speedster

These rumors were rewards for past #Forzathon challenges. While the rumors are no longer available, the cars can still be purchased on the Auction House by any player.

Ref: https://support.forzamot...634-Missing-Barn-Finds-
#16 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 11:16:51 AM(UTC)
LOL
#17 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 5:57:43 PM(UTC)
Those barn find rumors (forzathon events) were repeated twice in the past 6 months, well after the initial rumor forzathon events.

Vice president, moderated club.
#18 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 2:20:36 AM(UTC)
Yeah, but in last 6 months I played Horizon 4 and you need to play pretty often to get everything. It's like full-time job and I still missed the opportunity? Maybe I am too slow.
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 4:28:29 PM(UTC)
Even with the new fh4 playlist, once you rank, it's maybe 3 to 4 hours a week to accomplish everything. I've been playing fh4 since launch and managed to start two new alias accounts in Forza during that time, both of those doing all the fh3 forzathons, getting all exclusive cars and barn find rumors. Also getting one alias to Forza rewards level 9, the other to 10. Still had time for 50ish hours in my business a week and several other hobbies.

Organization is key.

Edited by user Sunday, March 24, 2019 4:29:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#20 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 1:00:27 PM(UTC)
Sounds strange to me.

How can you get three accounts to Tier 9, 10 and probably 13 in 6 months? It's not about organization it's impossible :D I got one from 6 to 12 and it was pretty hard.
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 11:55:51 PM(UTC)
Sounds strange to me.

How can you get three accounts to Tier 9, 10 and probably 13 in 6 months? It's not about organization it's impossible :D I got one from 6 to 12 and it was pretty hard.

nope not that hard at all if you have played all forzas from FM2 all the way to FH4
I have 5 accounts and if I didn't play hundreds of other games I would have them all up to almost tier 12, but they are also sitting at tier 8, 9 and 10
#22 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 5:50:26 AM(UTC)
5 accounts? Why? So you move from 0 to 9 or you started on higher levels? I will have 13 soon but I don't even have time to play H4 too much. First points are easy but full points are pretty hard.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 1:18:41 PM(UTC)
5 accounts? Why? So you move from 0 to 9 or you started on higher levels? I will have 13 soon but I don't even have time to play H4 too much. First points are easy but full points are pretty hard.

I checked, I started those other 2 accounts last October, one has just 15k Forza score(tier 10), the other is just under 14k, tier 9. Both dabled briefly in fm2 through fm4 to get loyalty rewards(fm3 has since quite counting days played). Yes, this account is 13 with 24k+. Concentrate on days played per game and game score and the rest will usually fill itself out without much intentional input.

As for why, alias accounts will buy cars at max price from main account to boost funds for expensive cars. That replayability.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 26, 2019 1:20:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#24 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 3:39:51 PM(UTC)
Wow, that's crazy! :D It's definitely not about organization. OK, you are different level. I had troubles to get from 6 to 12 on one main account. AH boosting sounds great but invested time is much more expensive I think. But it's great you are able to get those points so fast. I don't have enough skill for Motorsport so it's not even possible for me now.

But I will think about it...

Notification

Icon
Error