This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, August 11, 2017 5:42:34 AM(UTC)
Okay, so with the AI set to the hardest difficulty, 'Unbeatable', I can compete, sometimes win depending on the breaks racing Nascars at the Daytona Oval and the Indianapolis Oval, but with Homestead it's just a completely different story, I'm lucky to even make the top 20.

Has anybody else encountered this hurdle? Any tips maybe?

I just can't seem to fathom why it might be like this........
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 12:02:57 PM(UTC)
Homestead requires a different tune due to the lower speeds and banking, AR bar and differential mostly. You can look up tunes.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 3:00:12 PM(UTC)
You're not the only one. It was a bit difficult. I mostly relied on the AI being dumb and wrecking each other coming out of the pits.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 1:37:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CoffeeHawk00 Go to Quoted Post
Homestead requires a different tune due to the lower speeds and banking, AR bar and differential mostly. You can look up tunes.

Errrrr, you can't tune the car on the Endurance showcase 300 mile race at Homestead.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 2:33:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Richie Padalino Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CoffeeHawk00 Go to Quoted Post

Errrrr, you can't tune the car on the Endurance showcase 300 mile race at Homestead.

I was testing you, and you've passed, good job.
#6 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 2:40:22 AM(UTC)
Just tried the 300mile showcase and it’s very clear this game sucks as a NASCAR sim. The AI is just makes the game unplayable.

On Expert, it is very easy to lap the entire field by the end of the race, but if you raise the difficultly to Pro, it becomes unbeatable. The fastest lap ever recorded by a NASCAR at this track is a 29.8, but on Pro the leaders are recording laps around 29.0. The fastest lap I could manage to run was around 30 seconds flat. The AI seems like they just go full speed around the corners without letting up at all and if you try to run their same line and stay with them you will end up in the wall. It’s really not worth wasting your time playing any NASCAR in Forza.

TL;DR: the AI in forza 6 is utter trash

User is suspended until 9/1/2019 8:59:42 AM(UTC)
#7 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 10:55:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Marshman305 Go to Quoted Post
Just tried the 300mile showcase and it’s very clear this game sucks as a NASCAR sim. The AI is just makes the game unplayable.

On Expert, it is very easy to lap the entire field by the end of the race, but if you raise the difficultly to Pro, it becomes unbeatable. The fastest lap ever recorded by a NASCAR at this track is a 29.8, but on Pro the leaders are recording laps around 29.0. The fastest lap I could manage to run was around 30 seconds flat. The AI seems like they just go full speed around the corners without letting up at all and if you try to run their same line and stay with them you will end up in the wall. It’s really not worth wasting your time playing any NASCAR in Forza.

TL;DR: the AI in forza 6 is utter trash

First Forza 6 is not a "sim" to start with, none of the Forza's are. And expecting a Nascar sim from it is just dumb. If you want a Nascar game there is only Nascar Heat and it's versions.
And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode

Notification

Icon
Error