This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2017 11:29:45 AM(UTC)
Hello, i am new here and ive seen more topics about this issue.. but no fix. I wanted to tell my story maybe someone knows something. I bought the forza 6 full addon bundle yesterday in the deals with gold sale. I installed all the content in the hope it will work fine. But the only thing i get was the cars.. no perks and no crown no extra rival options.. its telling me to buy it but i already have it. I tried hard resetting reinstalling really everything.. i am not sharing my xbox account and the vip pass is bought with the account i am using it with and no other. Ive seen this problem is already taking ages and there is still no fix.. what could be the problem? I and many other are paying for a garbidge pass... i can really **** me of its already taking this long. Turn 10 has to fix this.

Edited by user Sunday, February 26, 2017 3:32:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 2:52:22 AM(UTC)
Same here.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2017 3:00:44 PM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 8:08:58 AM(UTC)
Does it work for anybody? I am one year late but still the same problem :D
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 4:42:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Does it work for anybody? I am one year late but still the same problem :D

Try reinstalling all stuff but wait until install is completed. DO NOT LAUNCH game before it is fully installed. This solved the VIP & DLC cars problem for some players having the same issue.
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 7:29:59 AM(UTC)
It started to work itself after one week :D

Notification

Icon
Error