This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
45 Pages<<2324252627>>PrevNext
#601 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 11:36:55 AM(UTC)
How to get the Regalia 723 Quartz Type D

I already got the regular Regalia.
#602 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 11:38:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChockaShocka Go to Quoted Post
How to get the Regalia 723 Quartz Type D

I already got the regular Regalia.

123 skill points and you can unlock type d by using normal regalia car mastery skill tree.
#603 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:57:05 AM(UTC)
Exclusive car releases during Winter (February 28 - March 7):

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

#FORZATHON SHOP
Note that #Forzathon Shop prices have changed.
  • 500 FP Car: 1972 Land Rover Series III FE
  • 700 FP Car: 2018 KTM X-Bow GT4

SEASONAL EVENTS:
  • Reward: 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV
  • Reward: 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455

The Cadillac is a new exclusive in series 6.
The Pontiac and Land Rover were previously Wheelspin exclusives.
The KTM was previously a Forzathon Shop release in November.

The Coming Soon menu shows exclusive rewards for Spring:
2014 Volkswagen GRC Beetle (existing Exclusive)
1994 Honda Prelude SI (newly added Exclusive)

Edited by user Sunday, March 3, 2019 11:22:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#604 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 8:00:13 AM(UTC)
When can we have the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 back in the forzathon shop again?
#605 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 2:19:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sunday12pack Go to Quoted Post
I have a trio of 812’s. Picked up my third early today while everyone was consumed by the Regalias. Also nabbed a Capris FE within maybe 2 minutes after. Plus a 6th Porsche PO and 6th McClaren PO. ‘Twas a good afternoon.

So you are one of those people hoarding the rare cars for no reason so that others can't get them.
What does it feel like to be that greedy?

It feels great to have a car set up for different classes and different uses w/o having to constantly mess around with changing tunes and keeping track of ‘em all. I also buy a car for every awesome skin that I find for that particular car, out of respect to the person who took the time to make the livey.

If you’re not willing to dedicate the time to land one of those rare cars, then you don’t deserve to get one...... bc no matter what people do, those cars will never just be “available”. If you want one, put in the time. Point the finger at yourself if one’s not in your garage. Nobody just handed me my first one dude.
#606 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 2:24:17 PM(UTC)
I’ve also purchased a bunch of rare cars for 20M that had absolutely nothing to do with sniping bids.
 1 user liked this post.
#607 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 2:53:11 PM(UTC)
I’ve also purchased a bunch of rare cars for 20M that had absolutely nothing to do with sniping bids.

Paying 20m for any car just means you have too many credits on hand
That's just feeding the greed
 1 user liked this post.
#608 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 4:22:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Paying 20m for any car just means you have too many credits on hand
That's just feeding the greed

Then blame Forza. I’m on an Xbox One S, don’t buy credits, don’t have legendary status, and don’t use any glitches, stopwatches, or any sort of outside aid, yet I have a billion dollar garage within 2 months.

This is about the Law of Supply & Demand. A million people aren’t going to stop searching for rare cars for them to suddenly appear available long enough for the lazy people to buy up. At any given moment, each rare car is likely in the process of being searched for, and so if someone isn’t willing to make a certifiable effort to get it, then they don’t deserve ownership. I mean- the one guy said he still doesn’t have an Aventador SV. That tells me he hasn’t spent so much as 5 minutes straight looking for one. I picked up 5 SV’s in a matter of 10 minutes.

I probably invested a total of 25 minutes in the Ferrari 812 over the span of 2 months to get the 3 I have. I’m clearly not holding anyone else back from getting one if they’re actually willing to try. 😉

#609 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 1:54:36 PM(UTC)
Hello.
I missed the autumn event where you got the FFXV Regalia and I would like to know how to get it now.
 4 users liked this post.
#610 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 2:24:20 PM(UTC)
If you’re not willing to dedicate the time to land one of those rare cars, then you don’t deserve to get one...... bc no matter what people do, those cars will never just be “available”. If you want one, put in the time. Point the finger at yourself if one’s not in your garage. Nobody just handed me my first one dude.

I put a lot of effort into it.
You don't get that you are part of the problem.
I started the game the second it got released and collected all cars in less than 2 months.
Since the start I'm searching the AH for PO cars every single day, in the beginning I saw them often but never got them, and at one point they just didn't show up anymore.
And the reason for that are greedy players like you sitting on the maximum amount of money, hoarding dozens of those cars.
Then you're bragging about it on the forums, just pathethic.

Edited by user Friday, March 1, 2019 2:26:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#611 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 2:36:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iDrUix Go to Quoted Post
Hello.
I missed the autumn event where you got the FFXV Regalia and I would like to know how to get it now.

Auction house
#612 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 2:51:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

Since the start I'm searching the AH for PO cars every single day, in the beginning I saw them often but never got them, and at one point they just didn't show up anymore.
And the reason for that are greedy players like you sitting on the maximum amount of money, hoarding dozens of those cars.
Then you're bragging about it on the forums, just pathethic.

There are only so many PO cars available, and this game has a player base of over 7 million and increasing.

When this game came out, I also used to see cars like the Dodge Demon and the R34 on a frequent basis in the AH. Now they're almost impossible to find. There is simply too much demand for these cars. It's part of the reason why we have to put more time and effort into finding and getting these cars.

#613 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 3:03:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LAZARUSceelai Go to Quoted Post

There are only so many PO cars available, and this game has a player base of over 7 million and increasing.

When this game came out, I also used to see cars like the Dodge Demon and the R34 on a frequent basis in the AH. Now they're almost impossible to find. There is simply too much demand for these cars. It's part of the reason why we have to put more time and effort into finding and getting these cars.

You got a point there.
You won't get those cars easily.
Still there is just no use to keep dozens of them in your garage when you've already reached the maximum amount of money.

In the end it's just a game so who cares really.
People enjoy being greedy, that's life.
Personally I rather share my rare cars with others, but whatever.

Edited by user Friday, March 1, 2019 3:09:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
 1 user liked this post.
#614 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 3:52:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: iDrUix Go to Quoted Post
Hello.

Auction house

What he said
https://www.forzamotorsp...en-US/gallery/Hooptyroo
All designs are available as full kits and individual pieces.
#615 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 4:15:06 PM(UTC)
:-( Sad to say, same for above. Gotta auction house. It might some day become available again, but no guarantees or anything like that.
#616 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 6:19:40 PM(UTC)
Another option albeit difficult....win a contest and request it as a prize car
#617 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 7:51:57 PM(UTC)
I wish we could trade cars, I'd give up my 2010 Golf in a heart beat for an 04 Civic.
 1 user liked this post.
#618 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 4:46:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: panoz07 Go to Quoted Post
I wish we could trade cars, I'd give up my 2010 Golf in a heart beat for an 04 Civic.

Yep we need some kind of secure trading channel, where greifers like the guy above with 3 Superfasts will be off the grid by the system.
#619 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 6:18:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PRD0815 Go to Quoted Post

Yep we need some kind of secure trading channel, where greifers like the guy above with 3 Superfasts will be off the grid by the system.

Great idea, if there is an option to secure trade we can all pay $50 plus for the rare cars that are then impossible to snipe or get any other way.

By forcing cars into an auction it at least give anyone a chance to win it.

#620 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 8:39:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: decto Go to Quoted Post

Great idea, if there is an option to secure trade we can all pay $50 plus for the rare cars that are then impossible to snipe or get any other way.

By forcing cars into an auction it at least give anyone a chance to win it.

You dont understood: a secure trade-channel additionally to yet existing AH. Understand?
Like Seller 1 makes an offer to defined buyer, and buyer can offer either money or a car for exchange. Then if both confirm the transaction it will be just the exchange car<->money or car<->car.

That would be at least a chance for peoples who want to pay the prize w/o anyone others like our _SNIPERs_ interfere in the transaction. I hope u understand the point.
#621 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 8:42:36 AM(UTC)
He understand the point just fine, his point is that would just lead to more and more people selling cars on eBay, which means less chance for normal people.
#622 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 9:48:53 AM(UTC)

You dont understood: a secure trade-channel additionally to yet existing AH. Understand?
Like Seller 1 makes an offer to defined buyer, and buyer can offer either money or a car for exchange. Then if both confirm the transaction it will be just the exchange car<->money or car<->car.

That would be at least a chance for peoples who want to pay the prize w/o anyone others like our _SNIPERs_ interfere in the transaction. I hope u understand the point.

I understand exactly what you mean by secure trade.

The problem is that allows the seller to control where the car goes. This seems like a good thing but makes the car valuable in real world terms.

Take the Ferrari 812 SF that was in the Forza shop only at the start of the game, why would I trade it for some in game credit to some random person when I can ask for real cash by doing a secure trade. Plenty of people selling credits for cash, why is a car so different.

There are already many people who don't list their wheelspins only cars assuming someone else will make 20m on it when it reality most trades are done at standard prices. Am I going to sell the 812 cheap to a random from a forum knowing they can easily sell it on for big profit?

Because I can guarantee the car will be sold to the buyer, I can charge a much higher price. I can even ask for 20m in-game and $50 knowing there are people out there who can afford that and will pay.

Currently the price is limited by the fact most cars get sniped as they are for sale for several seconds before the seller gets the listing confirmation, this limits the price people will pay especially if stung a couple of times.

If I can guarantee you a secure 1:1 trade and I can get real cash from the deal, that's how it will go down.

Careful want you wish for

Edited by user Sunday, March 3, 2019 9:50:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#623 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 10:46:53 AM(UTC)
It is not because there is a stupid minority who buys real money cars that the majority must be deprived of a system of exchange / donations between friends.
#624 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 11:12:34 AM(UTC)
Do you think that if can guarantee trade prices would sky rocket, rare cars are now few dollars so why they would suddenly cost 50 dollar?

"Take the Ferrari 812 SF that was in the Forza shop only at the start of the game, why would I trade it for some in game credit to some random person" Lets imagine that you dont own every car allready but you have two 812SF hanging around but miss some other rare car, in that case you can make trade with somebody who wants to get 812 and have car that you are looking for. It's not like current system where people dont sell their wheelspin cars because they dont want somebody snipe it and sold it for 20m if we could trade cars then those people can either trade that car for another car or give that on a friend.

I can sell cars at 20m cr and still i would want to have possible to gift, for example i have won few wheelspin car in last few days and i would mutch raither gift those someone who dont have that car yet.
#625 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 11:23:44 AM(UTC)
tbh i don't know why people get their knickers in a knot about cars ... whenever I get duplicates, I just bang them straight in the auction ..

there are a stack of cars I am unlikely to get ... does it bother me ? er no ... they're just pixels -they ain't real!

There have been a couple of cars where I have thought ..."oooh that was sought after" as they were bought out within seconds of listing ... in the end it doesn't really matter

I do get a little fed up; winning the same [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] in the wheelspins ... Honda blinkin Civics / AH Sprites / Jag MKII ...lost count how many of these I have won

Edited by user Sunday, March 3, 2019 2:01:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

45 Pages<<2324252627>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error