This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 7:35:51 PM(UTC)
I see others mentioning that previous Forza games are updating but none of mine are. I've been leveling in Horizon 1, 3 and 4 and the only thing that occasionally updates is my Horizon 4 gamer score, which is almost capped at 1000/1000. Nothing else on any other game updates, nor does anything other than gamerscore on FH4. Sounds like a known issue though for the last half a year or so.

Edited by user Monday, February 25, 2019 1:00:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#52 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 1:27:10 PM(UTC)
I just got some of my FH4 Forza Rewards updated!
Only 'Cars owned' and 'Miles driven' - but it's something! Maybe they've finally figured out what was wrong!

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#53 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2019 8:32:41 PM(UTC)
I just checked to and my FH4 miles have updated. Hopefully the rest is coming soon.
#54 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 2:07:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SweedishThunder Go to Quoted Post
I just got some of my FH4 Forza Rewards updated!
Only 'Cars owned' and 'Miles driven' - but it's something! Maybe they've finally figured out what was wrong!

I've got a whole bunch updated as well, except for Roads Discovered, Driver level (I'm lvl0 lol) and Story Chapters.
#55 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 2:20:18 AM(UTC)
I seem to have everything now updated except miles driven which still show zero! Interesting that different people are getting different things updated

Edited by user Sunday, February 24, 2019 2:21:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#56 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 4:46:38 PM(UTC)
All FH4 is completely updated now for me. It looks great. Moved me up almost 2 tiers. Thank you!
#57 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 8:30:53 PM(UTC)
All FH4 is updated now for me except Days Played :(
#58 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 1:13:54 AM(UTC)
FINALY it has Updated my Status! Thank You!
 3 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 12:58:54 PM(UTC)
Hi everyone,

While we ran the score update a few times this weekend. I am still getting reports of peoples scores not updated. If you havent played in 7 or more days, please launch the game and complete a race so your game will link with the LSP and send over an update. If you are trying to get updates to scores on older titles, those update a little differently.

Example: You add 100 cars to your Garage in FH2 and then quit the game. There was so save action performed so no handshake between your save and the LSP. You will want to complete a save action for that handshake to occur. The difference here is that older titles only send updates in batches instead of all at once. It might be worth logging into the game a few times and completing a few races so the Hub can update.

If you are still experiencing any issues you may submit a ticket.
You can also check out the Forza Hub Article for updated information on the matter.

I am locking this thread as we are actively investigating and you can submit a ticket for further assistance.

Thanks so much!

Edited by user Monday, February 25, 2019 1:01:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error