This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
7 Pages<<34567PrevNext
#101 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 4:40:52 AM(UTC)
Hello!

Anybody talk me why my Forza horizon 4 stats 'freeze' in forza hub. I play in FH4 from relise date but in Forza hub I see only 46 days, also I buy all houses but in Forza Hub I see only 6/10. What wrong this game? For what too many updates if this simple things still not work! I love forza game series but I see the new forza game worse than the previous game! Do something, I not want to go to another game console for the quality races and their support.. **** and wait!
#102 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 8:57:11 PM(UTC)
When I change mirror quality extreme-to ultra, game not crashing anymore
Interesting and unbelievable
#103 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:22:24 AM(UTC)
My game is crashing a lot in Edinburgh, sometimes when loading online match. Could you guys help me? [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Here are my PC Specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
AMD Radeon RX580
16Gb RAM 3200Mhz

And here is my crash logs:

Poziom Data i godzina Źródło Identyfikator zdarzenia Kategoria zadania
Błędy 09.02.2019 15:55:23 Application Error 1000 (100) "Nazwa aplikacji powodującej błąd: ForzaHorizon4.exe, wersja: 0.0.0.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x5c4612e9
Nazwa modułu powodującego błąd: ucrtbase.dll, wersja: 10.0.17763.1, sygnatura czasowa: 0x309241e0
Kod wyjątku: 0xc0000409
Przesunięcie błędu: 0x000000000006db98
Identyfikator procesu powodującego błąd: 0x2de0
Godzina uruchomienia aplikacji powodującej błąd: 0x01d4c0863095026c
Ścieżka aplikacji powodującej błąd: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.243.585.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Ścieżka modułu powodującego błąd: C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll
Identyfikator raportu: 998d134f-8a14-4acc-9ac6-61678afed8d0
Pełna nazwa pakietu powodującego błąd: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.243.585.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Identyfikator aplikacji względem pakietu powodującego błąd: SunriseReleaseFinal"

Edited by user Sunday, March 10, 2019 1:02:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#104 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 10:50:11 AM(UTC)

In reply to Mkzz4..........

Im sorry this is of no use to you as a resolve to your situation.

I have given up finding solutions on my own, ive tryed nearly everything and I STILL cant play beyond 10 minutes before it crashes to desktop.

Interesting to note that when this thread started, not one person from either Playground Games nor microsoft studio has stepped in here.

Take a look at Playgroundgames website, really slick, and with EVERYONE smiling.

Would make you sick

#105 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 1:11:56 AM(UTC)
None from this worked: https://support.forzamot...ng-or-is-Crashing-on-PC

I'm really tired about that. Almost 3 months and anything has been done it to resolve that. The game still crashing, freezing and, etc, and nobody can fix it. It's really ridiculous.

I want my money back but how can I do that if I pre-ordered? ¬¬

Forza Horizon 4 for PC is literally the best way to lose $$$$$.

Ask for help to Steam guys, maybe you guys can learn something about stable games.

ps. sorry for my bad english.

Edited by user Sunday, March 10, 2019 1:04:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#106 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 6:59:41 AM(UTC)
Xbox one X
I've had multiple crashes since the Fortune Island release and now I've due to crashing been locked out as the game now crashes every time I press A to start at home screen I've reinstalled the game but the problem persists.

In my experience it hard to give more info on the crashes as they are complete random the last one I had in game occurred while in a super wheel spin, as the spin settled on the prizes it froze and retuned me to Xbox home screen I now can't play the game at all as it freezes after pushing A to start the game.

Most crashes happen with in the first 15 Min they can happen In your house, in a race, at the end of a race, on the map.
I would say most common treads are around the skill score and the way it banked the points, for instance if I started a race before banking of the skill score It would make it more likely it would crash but not guarantee that it would. I almost always crash with a skill score on my screen when driving (but you almost always have a skill score on this game). but you still crash in house and other times when no skill score it present.

I did find that changing my car before leaving my house after entering the game(if I got that far) would make it less likely to crash but they still happen and bringing up the menu shortly after leaving your house is never wise.
#107 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2019 9:29:17 AM(UTC)
I Just bought the game and I feel like i got screwed out of my money. the game crashes with prety much any random thing I happen to be doing in game after around 10 minutes. how can the reviews in the microsoft store still have positive ratings when so many people are having issues? Im glad microstoft finaly gave me an option to not buy an Xbox to play one of my favorite game series and then prosedes to basicly enable the game to be broken and useless. this happens way to much.

if it helps
PC
crashes after 10 minutes no mater what i see to be doing. (in garage, in race, in start menu, free roaming)
multiple times as stated literly every 10 minutes or so
ticket number #27025

ill take any help i can get thx
#108 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 7:08:53 AM(UTC)
PC or Xbox: PC
Moment inwhich the crash occured: Anywhere, happens between 5-15 minutes
Description: Game crashes after 5-15 minutes of entering game. Even when i’m idle on the start menu, it still crashes. Have to end windows explorer in task manager for the crash to not happen
One time only or multiple times: Multiple times
Ticket submitted #: 27126
#109 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 10:43:07 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Sunday, March 10, 2019 1:06:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#110 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 12:33:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PricySoap343663 Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

I got both yesterday. Forza started crashing today, its unplayable. Dirt works great

Edited by user Sunday, March 10, 2019 1:07:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#111 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 3:14:03 PM(UTC)
Funny thing is that on nvidia driver 388.13 (old one) there is no single crush. However, optimization is bad.
#112 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:27:03 PM(UTC)
Crashes out of the horizon live session every time when team adventure ends.

I play on xbox.
Game mode was team adventure playgrounds.
1st time it was the ending of a 3 to 1 Victory.
2nd time it was a 1 to 3 Loss.
In both cases it happened exact at the moment the 4th round ended. Just before final table and before awarding the credits, xp, influence of team adventure.

So it is impossible to step up in adventure ranking to play free the ranked adventures. At this point : Where is the team adventure mixed mode gone?

Very disappointing at this point.
Don't wanna play it still u fix this broken update.
#113 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 11:47:19 PM(UTC)
Hello!

I have same problem too - disconecting after 5th race free for all event (unrank). This game stay worth after every new update, what wrong "Playground game", where your testing labs?!! Forza Horizon 1 still best game from Horizon series. Wait new fix update.
#114 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 7:25:53 AM(UTC)
I’ve tried the Online Adventure Series 7 FFA twice. Both times I complete all five events and then before the final results are posted, I get disconnected. As a result I get no credit for completing the events, therefore no progress is made towards the festival playlist. What a waste of time. Playing on xboxonex.
#115 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 10:03:13 AM(UTC)
I am not going to lie, this is funny as hell. You release an update where one of the patch notes says "Various crash and stability improvements". Ironically the game wasn't crashing for me before the update and now it already crashed like 3 times since the update. One of those crashes even froze my entire PC and forced me to hard reset it. Like, this is the 3rd or 4th time I'm complaining about this issue in this forum and, not only you haven't fixed a damn thing, but you actually managed to make it worse. These crashes have been occurring for the last months. This is beyond ridiculous I might say.

Ironically, now, the game won't even crash to the desktop anymore, it will just hang, making me Alt-F4 it. That is, when it doesn't freeze my entire system up, of course...

Here's my Event Viewer, AGAIN:

The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 1b7c
Start Time: 01d4de7316ecef74
Termination Time: 4294967295
Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.264.748.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Report Id: 239d3aca-c5e0-4cc8-966c-75be10d03d39
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.264.748.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: SunriseReleaseFinal
Hang type: Quiesce
#116 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 9:42:35 AM(UTC)
I may have a fix for PC crashes. My game was always crashing randomly, regardless of update. After the last update, it crashed more than I do trying to drift. I have 16Gb of RAM, but the game rarely uses more than 7... then I looked at pagefile usage. I had a dynamic pagefile set from 8Gb to 16Gb, and FH4 was eating all of it. I set it to a static 32GB and now no more crashes, with a consistent 18-19Gb usage.
#117 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 8:41:09 AM(UTC)

To Robbman

To start with, Im really glad you have found a fix.
The only thing with me is, ive washed my hands with anything to do with Forza, turn 10 and microsoft studios

Had nothing but problems since the day i purchased it, I have now deleted the forza 4 game and everything to do with it
I am now a proud owner of the Codemasters game Dirt 2.0 for the pc .and let me say this, this is a game for adults.
When I think back to forza 4, the scenery, the stragety and the driving Physics, it really is a game for 12 year olds.
End of Rant
#118 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 6:50:29 PM(UTC)
Ticket No.30425
I've now done as suggested by Juice_Cannon and reinstalled win 10 and ALL MS games TWICE and STILL getting random crashes (I DO MEAN RANDOM).
Tried driver version 18.12.1.1 (last stable driver as all since then were causing crashes) tried every driver since then. NO CHANGE.
Tried stock clock speeds. NO CHANGE.
Tried OC profiles. NO CHANGE.
Tried regedits. TdrDelay etc. NO CHANGE.
Tried searching the internet only to chase my tail round and round for DAYS. NO CHANGE.
Tried Xbox App reset. NO CHANGE.
Tried WSReset.exe. NO CHANGE.
Tried disabling all sound devices to test each one. NO CHANGE.
Just installed Notmycar and guess what? No crashes WHATSOEVER.......
This last suggests it's NOT my PC, Drivers, settings etc.
IT'S THIS GAME THATS CAUSING THE CRASHES!!!!!!!
#119 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 1:48:42 AM(UTC)
PC - Windows 10, Nvidia GTX 1050Ti, i5, 16GB RAM (Game runs fine, I'm just trapped on Fortune Island)

During the loading screen when I am returning to the mainland from Fortune Island...
- the loading screen starts as normal (pretty pictueres, loading spinner)
- then it locks up for a few seconds (same picture, spinner isn't spinning)
- then the game shows me a plain grey screen and closes, returning me to my windows desktop.

So I can't set my home back to the mainland, because I can't get to the mainland from Fortune Island.

This has happened multiple times for me, and I've tried from both
- the beach on the south of fortune island
- using the "Reutrn to mainland" option in the pause menu from the festival site.

Ticket submitted #: 31873

Are there any game cache files I can clear?
Is there a way of manually updating the game in the Windows store/Xbox app?
Can I change a config file somewhere to get myself back to the mainland on boot?!

Maybe I should try being in a different car... maybe the mainland can't handle the F40 C?
#120 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 4:25:43 AM(UTC)
Xbox one

Crashing after Forzathon Live events, not getting FP... One of the reasons I quit playing for a while, good to see the issue is being taken seriously by the devs...
#121 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 10:33:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: petebobbilljr Go to Quoted Post

So I can't set my home back to the mainland, because I can't get to the mainland from Fortune Island.

This has happened multiple times for me, and I've tried from both
- the beach on the south of fortune island
- using the "Reutrn to mainland" option in the pause menu from the festival site.

The game is now crashing for me during the "optimising" screen, or in the auction house, or selecting a car... it's got much worse

Windows has been updated, Nvidia drivers updated...

So, are there any crash logs?!

#122 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 4:35:54 PM(UTC)
I can't even launch the game anymore.
#123 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 2:02:01 PM(UTC)
Thank you for posting this link: https://support.forzamot...t/hc/en-us/requests/new

It should be featured prominently in this forum, as I don't know you can reach it from the main page. (Windows 10, Firefox, any recent build.)
#124 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 2:09:41 PM(UTC)
I have no issue in free roam. The crash only begins when I try to start a race. Just before the game is ready to present
the race day screen the rival vehicles. Regardless of vehicle picked, or any other condition one can think of.

If I try to run the benchmark, that will crash at the exact point it tries to start an automated game. Outrageous. And we are left to puzzle out what Event Viewer application "Exception code: 0xc0000005" means in the grand scheme of things. Any number of more susbtantial Steam games have no problem with my setup.

This was the best racing game I'd played in 20 years, and the developers ruined it. Just like that.
#125 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 1:35:08 AM(UTC)
I cant connect to the internet i have to retry 10x or more times before i find a session.

And if i do a single event, i get loggoed out after it.
7 Pages<<34567PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error