48 Pages<<2122232425>>PrevNext
#551 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 3:24:18 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Capri FE: Is it only available as the reward for ranked play

Edited by user Saturday, February 16, 2019 3:57:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#552 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 4:30:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DADDY YULE Go to Quoted Post

Usually it is yes, but if you are lucky.. you can find one in the auction house..

Edited by user Saturday, February 16, 2019 4:27:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#553 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 9:15:39 AM(UTC)
I'm guessing it'll pop up in the Forza Shop at some point. I was able to grab one from the AH for about 400k.
Share Code 743 470 966

416,000,000 CR / 48835 FP / 355 SWS / 1834 WS Remaining
#554 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 10:49:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: yerfdog65 Go to Quoted Post
I'm guessing it'll pop up in the Forza Shop at some point. I was able to grab one from the AH for about 400k.

You were lucky getting it at that price for sure

#555 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 10:51:09 AM(UTC)
That price was probably somebody planning a behind the scenes deal and due to timing, nabbed it up perfectly!

I think there has been mentions of them bringing another way to get it as a seasonal something, but cannot remember anything for reference to share.
#556 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 11:23:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DADDY YULE Go to Quoted Post

They said on the update stream that there will be a way to obtain it in Series 7, but it wouldn't be easy. No more details provided.

Edited by user Saturday, February 16, 2019 4:00:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#557 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 11:49:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vaporisor Go to Quoted Post

I think there has been mentions of them bringing another way to get it as a seasonal something, but cannot remember anything for reference to share.

Yes ManteoMax has very vaguely spoken about it:

Quote:
Coming up in Series 7:

New Feature called Festival Playlist
Showcase Remixes
New Achievements
Wall riding fix "which we had hoped to put in Series 6 has been dropped back to Series 7" because they are making sure they get it right.

Answering a chat question, there will be an opportunity to earn the Capri FE in the future.

#558 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 12:56:20 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Thread merged. See the Welcome Back > Coming Soon menu - MM]

I am clearly missing something simple. I have read back over the news, and tried Google, but I can not figure out where in Series 6 you actually unlock the 2 FFXV vehicles.

Edited by user Saturday, February 16, 2019 2:55:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#559 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 12:58:16 PM(UTC)
The normal version you can win in the coming season in a community race, guessing the monster truck version will be won in the winter season.
#560 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 1:13:48 PM(UTC)
According to the in game upcoming season info page, the standard regalia will be the prize for the Autumn Community Championship II. The Type D hasn't been told, only that it will involve the Regalia in some way. This was said when they first showed it on stream.
#561 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 1:38:26 PM(UTC)
According to the in game upcoming season info page, the standard regalia will be the prize for the Autumn Community Championship II. The Type D hasn't been told, only that it will involve the Regalia in some way. This was said when they first showed it on stream.

pretty sure it was said it would come from spending skill points in the regalia skill tree same as several other cars were obtainable, other people have stated this in other threads as well
#562 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 1:52:58 PM(UTC)
Yeah, I was suspecting that, but hadn't seen it officially said anywhere. Never know, they might be planning something interesting. Course it could also be playing clever when it is just... unlock the massive pool of skillpoints everybody has.
#563 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 3:27:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brunofeliciano7 Go to Quoted Post
My answer is, where can I get the DS3 now? There is no way? Just waiting the next update or something?

I would like to drive my real life car in the road of UK.

Right now DS3 is a prize for reaching League 20 in ranked multiplayer.
#564 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 5:58:46 AM(UTC)

Hi guys,

Can someone tell me were i you can get the Quartz Regalia cars? I've been told for the past couple of days it's not available yet but i've just seen someone use the Type-D version in the last Forzathon.

Edited by user Sunday, February 17, 2019 10:38:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Removing links

#565 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:16:05 AM(UTC)
I've been assuming they'd be seasonal championship rewards, and planned on keeping an eye out for relevant info in Manteo Max's threads.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#566 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:34:09 AM(UTC)
The normal version, is next season yes championship, amusing the monster truck version be here during the winter season.
#567 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:40:04 AM(UTC)
People will set their Xbox date wrong (time travel) to get cars early. RetroKrystal has said to report people using cars that they shouldn't have yet.
#568 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:50:08 AM(UTC)
Only facts we know. The basic regalia will be available as reward for the fall seasonal comunity championship and this can be verifies by the upcoming season on the in game home page.

Type D is no give. Details. Could be in with the skill tree or reward for another event. Only statement we have had is need regalia to get the type D. What you saw was a dev, or if routecomp winners got prize and type D is skill tree.

Potential in past is because they were added in update, perhaps they already show in wheelspins.
 1 user liked this post.
#569 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 7:36:27 AM(UTC)
People have been known to glitch the game in thinking it's a different date than it really is, and if cars and/or rewards are tied to a specific date they can get them early.

However, doing so is against TOS (Terms Of Service) and will most likely result in a ban or major penalty for abusing and basically altering the game.

I'd strongly advise against such foul play and if a not yet released car were to end up on the auction house, report the player to T10/Microsoft and forget about it.

Edited by user Sunday, February 17, 2019 12:49:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#570 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 10:56:23 AM(UTC)
The Regalia is available as a seasonal event reward in Autumn. Mechberg and JONK teased during #ForzaFriday that the Type D will be available from the Regalia's Car Mastery tree. Jump to 10:32 in this replay: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/381233093

#571 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 8:32:57 PM(UTC)

300ZX and Prelude
I see people posting pics of them in the photo gallery, are they are already available and if so what do you have to do to get them?

Edited by user Monday, February 18, 2019 1:41:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#572 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 9:27:33 PM(UTC)
they used the time glitch or find them in the auction house.
these cars will be available in future seasons of series 6.
#573 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 11:16:26 PM(UTC)
It doesn't have to be a glitch.

Go to race, blueprint race, go to car type, go all the way to the right to set custom car type, choose corresponding car(s), save and choose your race.

Most the time exclusive cars can be seen in races because of the one-in-all type series update. If you wanna know what the Regalia and Regalia D look like you can. The Regalia D looks fun, but the car is easy to push in a smaller car so I don't know what's up with the weight. The regular one looks majestic almost with its top down.

I have a custom one done already that I might put up later.
#574 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 11:19:09 PM(UTC)
I should add that you can't drive said cars, you can race them though and that can give people the opportunity to take photos. Talk to RNG God if you don't get them as opponents tho. You should be able to get them if you only choose 3 cars or so.
#575 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 12:54:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
I have a custom one done already that I might put up later.

So you have done the time glitch?

That is against TOS and is seen as altering the game before said content is released.
48 Pages<<2122232425>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error