This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2016 5:45:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MID LAND ZETA Go to Quoted Post
search mlz
calsonic by zechariah, on Flickr
calsonic by zechariah, on Flickr

Nice pics mate, Daytona? Right.

OZ

#127 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2016 12:31:36 AM(UTC)
Now I don't want to get this whole rumour thing going, but when the Cad takes off from the Forza 6 line-up, isn't that first corner the beginning of the Bathurst straight? So that would mean we might get a race track in FH3, which would be awesome! Or was this already confirmed?
Cheers!
 1 user liked this post.
#128 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2016 12:46:34 AM(UTC)
I don't think that the aero is the reason that the car didn't goes 220 without restrictions. The imsa version was not that fast like the r390. The car takes pole at lm in 1990.
The e23 goes 230 mph so high downforce doesn't mean low highspeed
The other group c cars have high downforce too
That doesn't explain that the car was that slow.
I have no issue with the 980 build
But the 997 build is not competitive against all other cars in that class. The car have no chance at le mans. Other cars like the daytona prototype are faster with max upgrade.
Beside the ferrari free play issues is this the one big issue to. If I know that I didn't buy that pack.
It's hard to believe turn 10 didn't realize that issues.
I can't imagine that ferrari says when the ferrari is been selected in fp gp legends division the other 23 cars have to be ferraris too. Or if you select the honda 12 hondas and 12 ferraris have to race.
 1 user liked this post.
#129 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2016 11:42:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KingFalcon98 Go to Quoted Post
Now I don't want to get this whole rumour thing going, but when the Cad takes off from the Forza 6 line-up, isn't that first corner the beginning of the Bathurst straight? So that would mean we might get a race track in FH3, which would be awesome! Or was this already confirmed?
Cheers!

I agree that the group shot of the cars where the Caddy peals out is Bathurst, but the next shot looks like the exit of Forrest Elbow, also at Bathurst.
No official word on if Forza Horizon 3 has permanent race tracks or not. With Surfers Paradise on the FH3 map, I'm wondering if we'll get an official version of the Surfers Paradise street course that the V8 Supercars race.

#130 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2016 1:11:53 PM(UTC)
Ok the downforce values are really extrem unrealistic. 800 kg on the rear....didn't know that tires and suspension can handle such ultra high forces. So you're maybe right and the aero is really the reason that this car is that slow.
So it's seems it's really your turn to fix that t10.
#131 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:28:06 AM(UTC)
Did a brief review on my blog if anyone is still on the fence about getting this

Twitter: @RyHirons
#132 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 1:36:22 PM(UTC)
A question is it too late to buy The Summer Car Pack? Thanks for a very good game!
 1 user liked this post.
#133 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:27:06 AM(UTC)
What do you mean?
Late because the content is not interesting to you or late because you can't purchase it anymore?
It is available right now on the store, so go get it.

If Forza 6 will be delisted this year like we believe, it will happen in october probably. Like it was with Horizon, Forza 5 and Horizon 2, one year after the other.
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error