2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2014 4:16:54 AM(UTC)
*double post - disregard*

Edited by user Friday, May 30, 2014 4:18:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
#27 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2014 4:16:55 AM(UTC)
Oh, I also agree FM1 was the best, but that's only because I grew up with it and nostalgia will win every time. But just because I like it the most doesn't mean I have to come on here and tell everyone else about how the rest of them "suck" even though I play them just as much.

For the record, FM2 was actually a stripped down FM1 in many ways, but people never played FM1 so I'm alone with that opinion. FM3 was a sudden massive leap ahead, though FM1 obviously had some features that FM3 lacked. FM4 was the ultimate Xbox 360 Forza, though that game also had its fair share of major issues. FM5 I haven't played but I can assume that it's the FM2 situation again... I played FM1 so I saw what FM2 lacked and gained, very few others on here did, so to them FM2 is just super duper. Nearly everyone on here has played FM4, so they see what's lost and gained in FM5 and they make a big deal about it on the forums. Had they've not played FM4, I'm sure FM5 would seem like the GoAT FM, just like people viewed FM2.

Oh, and just for the record, FM1 had Drivatars (which were absolutely amazing), 3 night racing tracks (Sunset Speedway, Tokyo, Pacific Shipyards), Bathurst (Blue Mountain Raceway), an extremely well fitted OST, great fuel/tire wear formulas, the option to choose what to fix in pit stops (including aero damage), if you hit the wall with your car your car's paint would rub off onto the wall and stay there, it had a very diverse car list, tons of manufacturer decals, carbon fiber paint for hoods (I believe it was also for mirrors and wings), matte paint, a MUCH better lighting engine which made every track look spectacular especially tracks like Maple Valley and Fujimi Kaido, it simulated qualifying before each race (the game would order the field by estimated lap times), had affinity bonuses, and I experienced only a single glitch the entire time I've played it (the CR deduction SFX would get stuck on repeat if you sold too many parts too fast, like really fast)... Need I go on?

I could sit on these forums all day and say how FM2-FM5 are all garbage and FM1 was just so perfect, but you know what? I try my best to use this thing called self restraint. It comes standard on all humans. You lot should try the feature out more often... All Forza games have their pros and cons. If you can't deal with the cons to enjoy the pros, go play something else and let the rest of us be.

Edited by user Friday, May 30, 2014 4:23:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
#28 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 11:41:19 PM(UTC)
im abit suprised (and sad)that there not putting it on the 360. specially since they were still making games for 360.
-2011(fm4)
-2012(fh1)
-2013(...)
-2014-(fh2)
#29 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:23:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wrapped pigeon Go to Quoted Post
im abit suprised (and sad)that there not putting it on the 360. specially since they were still making games for 360.
-2011(fm4)
-2012(fh1)
-2013(...)
-2014-(fh2)

It's a different game engine. They decided to make it for Xbox One. And it was a launch title, so also rushed. Full of flaws.
FH2 Xbox 360 was also commissioned to another studio. It was kind of a good move, gave the 360 a later racing game.

Codemasters did the same thing, but inverted. They released F1 2014 only for the previous gen in 2014.
Their first title for current gen was 2015, two years later on the generation. People were also surprised there was no official 2014 Formula 1 game that year.

Don't worry you will be surprised again in the future.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:54:02 AM(UTC)
Uh game came out what 6 yrs ago. Stop waiting. It’s awful anyway.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error