This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
94 Pages<<929394Prev
#2326 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 5:27:55 PM(UTC)
Ran a 10:10:6xx.... dirty of course.... 1 miscue and it all went to hell in a hand basket.... I wanted to throw up my hands and say *&$# it.... but tomorrow is another day and I am going to go with a 16 MX 5....... maybe a car change may relieve some of the tension.....yesterday I thought I was on a roll but went into “wimpy” mode from the airfield on down and never regained drive and ended up with a clean improvement of .380 second.... 🤫

1 user liked this post.
#2327 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 6:06:41 PM(UTC)
Finally got a hour to jump on been a busy week.

Seen a couple other integra’s on The board that’s great give my tune a try very similar to throttles tunes fwd;)

Tuned a s2000 only a v1 tune but was running a time faster then my old one before I went off mid way through. Wanted to try the Camaro before I had to get off

New best time 9.27.045 in the 02 Camaro

Tune is shared I made this tune last week and never got to try it that you to GTP titan for running that tune before I even drove it!! Tune is shared if anyone else wants to give it a try!!

Edited by user Sunday, June 23, 2019 6:07:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#2328 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 7:30:27 PM(UTC)
Stick a fork..... I’m over and out.... been running every day since last Thursday with ZERO cleans except for the fore mentioned slight improvement..... at least I can say I earned MILLIONS......

Official time.... HLR BURNINASPHALT..... THE GREEN HELL (FULL).... Alpha Romeo TZ.... 10:20:503 😎

And FYI.... just for the record (and yes, I did keep track) best lap (not official by any means)..... 10:10:406 🤫
 3 users liked this post.
#2329 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 2:36:13 AM(UTC)
Made a slight improvement with the 02 Camaro - 9:42.287

Edit - 9:35.679 - with Chronic's tune 👍👍

Edited by user Wednesday, June 26, 2019 4:46:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
 1 user liked this post.
#2330 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 8:28:21 AM(UTC)
Did a 10:16:942 in a '02 Camaro with a Senna FR tune. Having a hell of a time putting together clean laps. I seem to change were I am going off so I cant find a pattern to my mistakes. Oh well, it is all learning.
#2331 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 8:31:35 AM(UTC)
Did a 10:16:942 in a '02 Camaro with a Senna FR tune. Having a hell of a time putting together clean laps. I seem to change were I am going off so I cant find a pattern to my mistakes. Oh well, it is all learning.
 1 user liked this post.
#2332 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 12:42:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HET9Zombie7 Go to Quoted Post

Welcome, thanks for runnng and posting. We'll get you added to the leaderboard. Better late than never LOL.

You aren't the only one struggling to get clean laps. The track is VERY difficult!

Edited by user Wednesday, June 26, 2019 12:44:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2333 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 1:41:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Moss Go to Quoted Post
You aren't the only one struggling to get clean laps.

Heh. No kidding. Been toying with the Elise for a few days now and haven't managed to get a clean lap with it. At all. The car is laser-precise and has grip for days... Until it isn't and doesn't, then you're going seven kinds of backwards into the barriers or flying through the air rotating like a Frisbee all the way from Schwedenkreuz to the beach at Aremburg (really should have saved that replay). Best I've been able to manage was a very dirty 9:53, so even if I could string together a clean lap I don't think it'd be that much faster than the Cobra.

Also started tuning up a homologation-spec Brabham BT24 and have been testing that on the 'Ring (ostensibly because the track is fresh in my mind, but really because OHMYGODWE'REALLGONNADIE!). It's easier to drive than the Elise, but isn't nearly as composed or purposeful as the (painfully slow) Carrera.
 5 users liked this post.
#2334 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 2:38:01 PM(UTC)
Two weeks was clearly not long enough for 5 of our drivers, who all finished without setting a clean lap. The Green Hell is a pretty accurate way of describing this track. We had 38 drivers taking part, using 18 different cars, which was good to see. The '02 Chevrolet Camaro and the Honda S2000 were the most popular and most successful cars.

Good to see so many drivers braving the track. Many thanks to everyone that ran, welcome HET9Zombie7, and welcome back TPR Zermatt, PTG Monk, Superlocrio, and xDeaDxZeppLiNx.

Rich 92 F1 claimed first place again, driving an '02 Chevy Camaro, followed closely in the WW top 10 by TPR Zermatt, HLR Bubba, and BHR TRUEbk.

Great driving everyone!

Here is a snapshot of the final standings:

Congratulations to all our winners:

Tier 1, Unbeatable Winner: Rich 92 F1 wins 8 million credits and a paint for his 2002 Chevrolet Camaro.

Tier 2, Professional Winner: Chronic 957 wins 6 million credits and a paint for his 2002 Chevrolet Camaro.

Tier 3, Expert Winner: gtFOOTw wins 4 million credits and a paint for his 2002 Chevrolet Camaro.

Tier 4, Highly Skilled Winner: hansonalanrob wins 2 million credits and a paint for his Maserati GT-S.

Tuner's Prize
Chronic 957 is the winner of the 8 million credits Tuner's prize for his 2002 Chevrolet Camaro setup run by GTP Titan to #40 on the WW leaderboard..

To collect your credits place any Forza Edition car in the Auction House for 24 hours with either a Buyout or Starting Price equal to your prize amount and then message o Okierican o who will arrange to buyout or bid on your car. Remember to claim them before the end of the week or lose them. A big thanks to Okie for his generosity.

To claim your paints, message HLR Moss to arrange it's sharing whilst you are waiting in the car to download. We don't want anyone else to grab them. They are each personalised for the winner and hopefully will provide you with a memory of the event.

Thanks to everyone that took part in this series. We'll let you all know our plans before the start of Season 3.
 2 users liked this post.
#2335 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 2:46:41 PM(UTC)
Congrats to everyone on a GREAT Season.

Hasta Pronto!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
 3 users liked this post.
#2336 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 7:01:28 PM(UTC)
Thanks for organising these events, it's been great fun. Great racing, everyone!

3 users liked this post.
#2337 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 11:07:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xxJ0n4Th0Nxx Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for organising these events, it's been great fun. Great racing, everyone!

X2 👍👍
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
 3 users liked this post.
#2338 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 7:42:46 PM(UTC)
I'll third that!!! :-)

Thanks for all you do, HLR guys!

See you all on Series 3!

Regards,
Snowman

Edited by user Thursday, June 27, 2019 7:43:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#2339 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:38:46 PM(UTC)
Great HLC, thanks for running it to Moss and Kid!

Unfortunately didn’t have the time to do the final run properly but definitely looking forward to Series 3 - or maybe on FH4?

Fifty
 2 users liked this post.
#2340 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2019 4:12:50 AM(UTC)
I wasn’t able to get in these for quite some time now but wanted to say thanks for hosting this. You guys did a great job with this and when I was able to compete I had a blast, thanks again.
Thrustmaster TX on a homemade wooden frame on Xbox one

40" Samsung TV on a Slider to adjust for using dash view

2 users liked this post.
#2341 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2019 10:47:18 PM(UTC)
Great series, great fun.
Thanks for running it guys!
 2 users liked this post.
#2342 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2019 11:53:23 PM(UTC)
Thanks for organising guys, sorry I was only around for a few cars and tracks! When's the next season returning?!
For tuning and Forza guides check out my Youtube: Zermatt
 1 user liked this post.
#2343 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 8:05:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TPR Zermatt Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for organising guys, sorry I was only around for a few cars and tracks! When's the next season returning?!

I am sure this will depend on whether or not we can (or will) do anything with Horizon 4. Yet, we will make sure to post, as well as, message folks on our Drivers list.

PRKid

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#2344 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 3:46:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post

Hasta Pronto!

PRKid

Para la serie 3 volveré

y haré lo posible por traer a unos cuantos amigos.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 23, 2019 3:47:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2345 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 1:02:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: miguel1284 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post

Hasta Pronto!

PRKid

Para la serie 3 volveré y haré lo posible por traer a unos cuantos amigos.

👍 Gracias!

DJ Saoco
94 Pages<<929394Prev

Notification

Icon
Error