This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 8:25:29 AM(UTC)
We're going to have another session tomorrow (Tuesday 21st) at about 6pm UK time. Lukester25 streams the sessions on his Twitch channel, so we use the channel chat to co-ordinate things. A quick run-down of how it works:

> We do 25-lap races around the Nissan Speedway oval at the moment - a race takes about 18 minutes or something like that.
> Each person is allocated their finishing place at the start - the prize money for last place or a DNF is 0, so someone has to take that on the chin each race.
> The next race, everyone shuffles one place up the order so the prize money is shared equally.
> We ghost the cars to avoid any unwanted collisions - this doesn't affect prize money, but my controller is a bit dodgy so I'm prone to the occasional accident!
> If you're allocated last place, you can either quit after the race begins or just park up at the side of the track. Good chance to take a break!
> The other racers all have to cross the line in the allocated time to get their money - we had it set to one or two minutes after 1st finished.
> You can enhance your prize money with a good rarity bonus - we've all been using the Chrysler ME Four-Twelve, which is quick without being silly.

If anyone wants to join us, just join the chat on Luke's channel (https://www.twitch.tv/lukestergaming) and look for a ranked multiplayer quick match on FM2. If last week was anything to go by, we'll be the only people in the world who are playing :) The more the merrier - the prize fund increases for every extra racer. We each cleared about 130k credits last week, including the time at the start when we were experimenting with the settings.

Edited by user Monday, August 20, 2018 8:40:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 1:29:25 PM(UTC)
Looking to get this forza Motorsport 2 online achievement .. my gt is xmarklive add me
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 11:55:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XMARKLIVE Go to Quoted Post
Looking to get this forza Motorsport 2 online achievement .. my gt is xmarklive add me

Just noticed this message - we should be doing another couple of sessions this week at 6pm UK time on Wednesday and Thursday. Just search for a career race - we're the only people playing these days! You can also join the chat on https://www.twitch.tv/lukestergaming during the session.
#29 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 8:21:47 PM(UTC)
Most if not all in this thread have gotten the 1 million online achievement and are no longer playing online. There are some people that still go online looking for a quick match. Just be patient.
#30 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 5:41:50 PM(UTC)
Can always send me a message on Xbox and I can try to help you start a race and let you and others run a 75 lap race. I can still play on my Xbox and PC while my 360 is online.

"Integrity, is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching." -Anonymous and/or Paraphrase -Charles Marshall.
#31 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:34:22 PM(UTC)
Still need help getting 1000000 online credits so add me on Xbox live xmarklive
#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 5:16:36 PM(UTC)
I would also like to get this achievement but I can not do 75 lap races... I have a young son. If any one else is looking to do this add me on Xbox live and send me a message. Gamertag is crucian4.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 16, 2018 5:17:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM1 = New XBox / FM2 = New XBox 360 / FM5 = New XBox One
............................................Racing Inspires.........
#33 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 8:20:43 PM(UTC)
I am willing to play a few online matches nightly. I am usually online every night around 6pm eastern time. Only send me a message if your available to play more than once a week. Gamertag: xmarklive
#34 Posted : Saturday, February 2, 2019 1:43:31 PM(UTC)
Wow I just randomly found this thread again when I accidentally did a Google search of my own Twitch channel, instead of opening the link directly haha!

Apologies I never looked back again here it seems, otherwise we could've had some more of you join in with us, even after those of us who did earn the achievement!
I know it's kinda difficult for me to plan things outside of my aforementioned Twitch streaming, and well given I've completed/finished up the rest of Forza Motorsport 2 itself, aside from still having a lot of cars leftover for buying to 'cleanup' other achievements, then it seems unlikely I'd be playing on stream again or anytime soon D:

If/when I have the time outside of everything else, I'd still be willing/hoping to help anyone else out who still needs to earn this achievement too, but don't really have any idea atm for when a good time would be sadly :/ though much like how myself, Swooshian and BigRed (along with Mark) we did manage to figure things out in the end and spend at least a few hours or so once a week working towards the achievement!

I think given I stream Mon-Fri, then there'd be more of a chance at weekends for me to be available outside of my usual streaming scheduled days, but again I can't fully promise that'll be guaranteed availability, and can only say that I'd hope/like to help out where possible for anyone who still needs a hand!

Edited by user Saturday, February 2, 2019 1:45:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 4:24:37 PM(UTC)
So does the online still work? Every time I've tried it doesn't connect, is it simply because no one plays it anymore?

I bought a reconditioned Xbox 360 last fall to play Forza 2, 3 and 4 for the fun of it. I'm about 25 events from finishing Career mode, however, I assumed I had no hope of getting any of the online achievements. I'm usually online either Xbox One or Xbox 360 from 9 PM to Midnight PDT on the west coast of Canada.
The gamer tag is accurate. It's how I've made a living for about 30 years, however I wish was racing cars instead. Sigh
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 4:03:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WritesCode4Food Go to Quoted Post
So does the online still work? Every time I've tried it doesn't connect, is it simply because no one plays it anymore?

I bought a reconditioned Xbox 360 last fall to play Forza 2, 3 and 4 for the fun of it. I'm about 25 events from finishing Career mode, however, I assumed I had no hope of getting any of the online achievements. I'm usually online either Xbox One or Xbox 360 from 9 PM to Midnight PDT on the west coast of Canada.

It could be because nobody is on it. I can try to help you out by setting you up on a long lap online race, but then back out and let you get some credits built up. It can be very tedious by yourself. It helps with more people.

We did up to 75 laps at Nissan circuit since it is an oval ish race track, and with the Chrysler prototype car fixed up. Its the fastest car for the track, so quickest way to get it done.

Send me a message on Xbox One. My Gamertag is the same, AM Big Red.

I am U.S West Coast, so Pacific Time Zone PDT, same for you (Except for Day light savings, so we might be off an hour). I try to go to bed at 10pm (Try, lol), So I could get you going on a race, maybe two.

"Integrity, is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching." -Anonymous and/or Paraphrase -Charles Marshall.
#37 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 4:43:01 PM(UTC)
I'm also looking to help boost this achievement. It's the last one I need.

GT: iDuL
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error