This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
12 Pages<<101112Prev
#276 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2016 1:15:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KO771 Go to Quoted Post
@Hieronymus1967: Won't work.

It wouldn't be a problem, if the private lobby would work here.
Getting 24 players / achievement hunters together and letting everyone start last one time is manageable.

Getting 24 players together in a public lobby is manageable, too. Will take very long and will take even longer to get everyone -luckbased- start as the last driver.

So please Turn 10, change the requirements of this achievement, so we can do it in a private lobby, too.
Hard achievements are ok, but this one is more luck- than skillbased and I want my 1000 G in Forza 6.

"Real Deal" is "public lobby only", too, but that one was manageable with some time and/or some nice drivers in your lobby.

completed "Real Deal" in less than 6 sec--on MP DRAG RWD. thanking you in advance for the gamer that finds the exploit for thru the pack
 2 users liked this post.
#277 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2016 5:04:56 PM(UTC)
Almost got the achievement.

Placed 2nd in my Plymouth fury and I was catching the leader.....
 1 user liked this post.
#278 Posted : Sunday, April 3, 2016 11:38:16 AM(UTC)
Really upset that Turn10 is doing that to us. A huge fan of Forza Motorsport series and achievements were never an issue. I don't mind grinding, hell, I would swap this achievement for drive 100,000 miles in a heartbeat.
#279 Posted : Monday, April 4, 2016 10:13:14 AM(UTC)
I've done it plenty of times, not worth complaining over. You dont even need to be fast, just aware of your surroundings

Edited by user Monday, April 4, 2016 5:48:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#280 Posted : Monday, April 4, 2016 1:54:45 PM(UTC)
Almost all of you are being big babies. Boo hoo, you can't get an achievement. Oh well, it's a game. And don't dare say that belittles people with OCD. You don't correlate the two. I got the achievement on my 2nd 150,000cr pack. So it's not hard to get at all. Get over yourselves and stop LITERALLY begging the devs to change it. They won't. Learn how to deal with your problems rationally before lashing out like a child about a game.
 2 users liked this post.
#281 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 10:14:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
I got the achievement on my 2nd 150,000cr pack.

I'm pretty certain that you are mistaken for the 'I Dare You', which requires a mod in single player mode.

The one we are talking about here is online play in public lobby, under some weirdo conditions.

#282 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 11:07:52 AM(UTC)
And that being said, I have been playing Forza 6 steadily since day 1 and am currently at level 439, I JUST got the I Dare You mod a week or so ago, so no, it is not necessarily easy to get this mod, even with purchasing quite a few mod packs.

And yes, we are talking about a different achievement in this thread. .... Start last, finish first in a public lobby of 24. Quite a bit different from I Dare You, where the only challenge really is to acquire the mod.
 1 user liked this post.
#283 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 3:34:09 PM(UTC)
Both challenges are very doable. Man everybody just want thing given to them these days......
#284 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 9:45:07 AM(UTC)
I've been completing Forza games since FM2, and I really would like to get this one...

I guess that I'll have to wait until there are less talented drivers out there, and find the right car/tune setup in order to breeze past people.

I really wish that the online achievements were less about being lucky and exceptional.
#285 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 10:13:41 AM(UTC)
Apologies for not reading twelve pages of posts...

To start this one...

your starting position is based on your lap times in previous races (at least in GT Endurance where I race), so make sure that you finish with the worst lap time, go off course to dirty it up, then make sure you are in last place before you cross the finish line on the first lap.

make sure you are in a busy hopper

Make sure you have the skills to win, so practice practice practice and do it in your chosen hopper, with your chosen car

Choose a hopper that is commonly full

Choose a time of day, when the competition is weakest, on the weekends in the mornings and afternoons.

Any time at night is full with faster folks.

Tune the ever loving heck out of your chosen car. Have a high DF handling tune, have a low DF speed tune, have an all around tune, and have each of these for rain, and for night.

If you are so inclined, have a separate tune for each and every track (day, night, and rain) for each track in your chosen hopper.

Go to the Rivals mode, and see what cars are fastest on each track and tune that/those car(s).

I am not saying this is an easy accomplishment, quote the opposite, I am just stating the obvious, just look at things, and maximize your chances of getting it.

#286 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 10:39:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RighteousAddict Go to Quoted Post
I've been completing Forza games since FM2, and I really would like to get this one...

I guess that I'll have to wait until there are less talented drivers out there, and find the right car/tune setup in order to breeze past people.

I really wish that the online achievements were less about being lucky and exceptional.

Agreed.

I've been playing for a while and have only started last once in a full lobby. I finished 2nd.

Generally people quit so it's hard to suck one race and start last the next race. Usually new people get that honor in a full lobby.
#287 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 12:13:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post

Agreed.

Generally people quit so it's hard to suck one race and start last the next race. Usually new people get that honor in a full lobby.

Good point.

The alternative is to drag 23 of your friends into a hopper, and convince them to help you out with this chievo.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 10, 2016 12:13:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#288 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 11:32:32 AM(UTC)
If it helps anyone at all, I just got the achievement in a full ABC'S lobby. I started last place in S class and finished first overall. Wasn't really expecting it, just happened.
#289 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 5:19:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: One Refort Go to Quoted Post
If it helps anyone at all, I just got the achievement in a full ABC'S lobby. I started last place in S class and finished first overall. Wasn't really expecting it, just happened.

I was about to say the same thing. Too easy.

What about an achievement where you have to hit every car off the road? Seems like a lot of people are still trying to get that one lmao

#290 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 8:36:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: One Refort Go to Quoted Post

I had wondered whether this would work or not, thanks for clearing it up for me.

I play a lot of ABCs, and have yet to start last in a full lobby, so even though I win the majority of races I haven't had the chance to get this achievement yet.
 1 user liked this post.
#291 Posted : Saturday, November 4, 2017 5:40:33 PM(UTC)
I'm just going to buy 22 more xbox ones when they get down to $50 and then flip them after I get the achievement, haha

I will get literally every other achievement first.
#292 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2017 4:15:05 PM(UTC)
Started a boosting session.

Session starts on Saturday, 02 December 2017 at 18:00 for 5 hours

please message gtq838 or gtq8382 and sign up for session of True Achievements

Please stay till end of session so everybody can get it and please have microphone

https://www.trueachievem...x?gamingsessionid=711090
#293 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2017 11:12:45 AM(UTC)
I have a session up on trueachievements.com tomorrow and we desperately need 3 more!

Please sign up here:

https://www.trueachievem...?gamingsessionid=710352

Thank you!!
#294 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 6:48:05 PM(UTC)
Not that desperately. You wouldn't accept me because I don't want my main profile on TA so had a bogus account. Then you thought it would be a good ideal after kicking me from the session to hop over to my session and trash talk me even though you know nothing about me. Now you come on here and post this literally right after my post...

I think you have serious problems and need anger management. Let it go already you won't let me in your session fine.. No need to try to insure that I don't succeed without you.

You are acting petty and its just embarrassing to watch a human being throw a tantrum on somebody elses session because they aren't in your even though you didn't want them in the first place.

seriously grow up

Originally Posted by: Coffee OUFC Go to Quoted Post
I have a session up on trueachievements.com tomorrow and we desperately need 3 more!

Please sign up here:

Thank you!!

#295 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 6:51:53 PM(UTC)
you literally only have two posts and both right after mine... you need to move on. honestly I don't know what your obsession is but you aren't part of the forza forums community you are part of TA and don't care about people not in TA which is fine but don't come over here begging for us to join TA so we can join a session to help you and your friends. We can do it without you and you should be able to do it without us since we are so bad for not having a TA account.

Originally Posted by: Coffee OUFC Go to Quoted Post

Please sign up here:

Thank you!!

#296 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 2:38:10 PM(UTC)
Del

Edited by user Tuesday, February 12, 2019 7:47:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
12 Pages<<101112Prev

Notification

Icon
Error