This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
11 Pages<<91011Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#251 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 9:39:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KBowTuning Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Kbow. First time poster on this thread but I have used a few of your tunes. Excellent work!

With the new Rivals system, I’ve been doing quite a lot of S1 class driving, which seems to be a very competitive class. Two cars I’ve seen pop up quite a bit in leaderboards are the Shelby King Cobra and the Koen CCBS. I’ve tried a few different tunes for both but can’t find anything which is particularly competitive (I.e. against my own times with other S1 cars).

I wondered why this might be? I drive on auto and tend to stick to AWD on FH4 and it may be that both cars are more suited to manual/RWD builds? If there isn’t a specific reason why they don’t work for me, have you thought about doing S1 builds for either/both?

It's a pleasure to meet you! Welcome!

Although AWD can help vehicles become more stable, conquer rough terrain, and handle various weather conditions without too many downsides, when it comes to setting a good laptime, certain cars/tracks may require you to use RWD due to various factors (such as AWD using more weight, which lowers overall handling/agility). Although AWD is great for quick acceleration on corner exit, leaderboard racers are very careful about where they lose inertia, so they may be better suited using a RWD build in some cases. Every little part/upgrade counts when building a leaderboard car!

Also, as much as I hate to say it, lots of testing has been done over the years by some of the quickest racers and Manual with Clutch is going to be the quickest shifting option. Automatic shifting tends to shift a bit earlier than recommend. To add to this, Manual with Clutch gives much more control over your car overall (such as downshifting early, helping you to oversteer into a hard corner), and is very beneficial in every game-mode.

On a bit of a side note, quick question: are you playing with a controller, keyboard, or steering wheel?

Hopefully this helps to get you on the right track. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know! I'm always happy to help. Thank you for contributing to the community!

Thanks for the reply KBow. All interesting stuff. I use a standard Xbox controller. I’m fully aware it’s not the quickest setup but still keen to maximise it nonetheless by using cars best suited!

With the King Cobra, I’m now certain it’s a RWD point. The S1 AWD versions are ok but there is a RWD build with speed 10 and handling 9.3 which is OP. I went over a second quicker at Ashbrook Apex than I’d managed in any of my other S1 cars whilst making a few small errors and I’ve driven that course a lot.

Anyway, keep up the great work!

No problem, I'm happy to help out!

I play with a standard Xbox One controller as well. Keep in mind that almost all of the top racers in Forza use an average Xbox Controller. As long as you continue to keep up the hard work, I'm confident that you'll be able to hit your target lap time as well!.

Something else that you may want to take into account is the analog-stick deadzone settings. By default in Forza, your steering comes with an inside and outside deadzone that can be adjusted. If I'm correct, the inside deadzone is 5, and the outside deadzone is 95. In order to get a full range of steering out of your analog sticks, you're going to want the inside deadzone set at 0 and the outside deadzone set at 100. The deadzone options can be found in the Advanced Controller Settings (go to controller settings, then press 'X' to open the menu). These same principles apply to Throttle and Braking (the triggers, RT/LT).

I'm confident that you'll be able to hit your target! I hope all of this helps you out. Thank you for the kind words!
 1 user liked this post.
#252 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 4:54:34 PM(UTC)
Back again with a new batch of tunes that you guys requested!
The new tunes will be listed at the bottom of this post

I just want to thank you guys for all of the tune requests that you guys message me, and also for the thousands and thousands of downloads, uses, and likes that you guys have helped me receive! I'm very happy to see you all enjoying. You guys are awesome!

On a bit of a side note (as much as I hate to say it), I ended up hitting the tune 'save limit' again. In the past when I was testing different builds and settings for certain vehicles, I would save the different setups in order to test them back to back. I had to stop doing that a few months ago (makes the tuning process take longer than usual), but then they raised the tune limit. A couple weeks ago, I hit the tune limit again, but I was able to go through one by one and remove the test files from cars that I have already completed tunes for. Now, I'm completely out of space and hit the tune limit again. If I want to continue tuning (which I do), I will have to remove certain older tunes to replace the newer ones. I know, it sucks...but any tunes that you guys already have installed, you'll be able to keep! I'll only be removing tunes from vehicles that have other tunes available for them as well.

I apologize for the inconvenience, Thank you guys for being so understanding of the delays!

S2 Class
- S2 Class | RWD | 1996 Ferrari F50 GT (Street | Grip)
- S2 Class | RWD | 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari (Street | Balance)
- S2 Class | AWD | 2006 Koenigsegg CCX (Street | Grip)

S1 Class
- S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe (All Round | Grip)

A Class
- A Class | AWD | 2018 Mini John Cooper Works Countryman ALL4 (All Round | Balance)

Removed
REMOVED: S1 Class | AWD | 1997 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (Street | Grip)[REMOVED: 7/18/19]
REMOVED: S1 Class | AWD | 1997 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (Street | Speed)[REMOVED: 7/18/19]
REMOVED: S1 Class | AWD | 2015 Audi S1 (All Round | Grip)[REMOVED: 7/18/19]
REMOVED: S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Aston Martin Vantage (Rally/Offroad | Grip)[REMOVED: 7/18/19]
REMOVED: S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Aston Martin Vantage (Winter/Snow | Grip)[REMOVED: 7/18/19]
REMOVED: S1 Class | AWD | 2004 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo (Winter/Snow | Grip)[REMOVED: 7/18/19]
REMOVED: S1 Class | AWD | 2004 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo (Rally/Offroad | Grip)[REMOVED: 7/18/19]
REMOVED: S2 Class | RWD | 1967 Lego Speed Champions Mini Cooper S Rally (Street | Drift)[REMOVED: 7/19/19]

Edited by user Friday, July 19, 2019 4:55:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#253 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 12:55:08 AM(UTC)
I made these 3 tunes that a couple of you requested and I dont want you guys to have to wait until next week so I went ahead and posted them! I'm confident you guys will enjoy, thank you for the requests!

- S1 Class | AWD | 2017 Ford #14 Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing GRC Fiesta (All Round | Grip)
- S1 Class | AWD | 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
- A Class | AWD | 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
 1 user liked this post.
#254 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2019 5:01:35 PM(UTC)
- What up Kbow, it has been a while! Ive been using some of your latest tunes over the past few months and they have been amazing for racing in online ranked adventures. I have a request for you too. Would you be willing to create a S2 Class AWD tune for the 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport? I'd like it to be a Grip build for the street. This car/tune will be used for online racing and also for the Forzathon challenges that come out tomorrow morning when the season change happens. You have helped this community a lot. Thank you for everything!
#255 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 3:37:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CTU xBeast Go to Quoted Post
- What up Kbow, it has been a while! Ive been using some of your latest tunes over the past few months and they have been amazing for racing in online ranked adventures. I have a request for you too. Would you be willing to create a S2 Class AWD tune for the 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport? I'd like it to be a Grip build for the street. This car/tune will be used for online racing and also for the Forzathon challenges that come out tomorrow morning when the season change happens. You have helped this community a lot. Thank you for everything!

Hey, it's good to see you again!

I finished creating the AWD Bugatti Veyron Super Sport Street Grip build for S2 Class. A little less Grip than I anticipated, but it has solid acceleration out of tight corners, so it definitely makes up for it. Worked great for me during the Forzathon!

Thank you for the request, I hope you enjoy!
#256 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 7:44:39 PM(UTC)

I just want to thank you guys for all of the tune requests that you guys message me, and also for the thousands and thousands of downloads, uses, and likes that you guys have helped me receive! I'm very happy to see you all enjoying. You guys are awesome!

On a bit of a side note (as much as I hate to say it), I ended up hitting the tune 'save limit' again. In the past when I was testing different builds and settings for certain vehicles, I would save the different setups in order to test them back to back. I had to stop doing that a few months ago (makes the tuning process take longer than usual), but then they raised the tune limit. A couple weeks ago, I hit the tune limit again, but I was able to go through one by one and remove the test files from cars that I have already completed tunes for. Now, I'm completely out of space and hit the tune limit again. If I want to continue tuning (which I do), I will have to remove certain older tunes to replace the newer ones. I know, it sucks...but any tunes that you guys already have installed, you'll be able to keep! I'll only be removing tunes from vehicles that have other tunes available for them as well.

I apologize for the inconvenience, Thank you guys for being so understanding of the delays!

S2 Class
- S2 Class | AWD | 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport (Street | Grip)
- S2 Class | AWD | 1986 Hoonigan Ford RS200 Evolution (All Round | Grip)
- S2 Class | RWD | 2010 Mosler MT900S (Street | Grip)

S1 Class
-

A Class
- A Class | AWD | 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E (Street | Grip)
- A Class | AWD | 1958 Plymouth Fury (Street | Grip)
- A Class | AWD | 1958 Plymouth Fury (All Round | Grip)

B Class
-

C Class
- C Class | RWD | 1963 Volkswagen Beetle (All Round | Grip)

D Class
- D Class | RWD | 1953 Maserati A6GCS/53 Pininfarina Berlinetta (All Round | Grip)
- D Class | RWD | 1953 Maserati A6GCS/53 Pininfarina Berlinetta (All Round | Balance)

Removed
REMOVED: A Class | AWD | 2014 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 (Rally/Offroad | Grip)[REMOVED: 7/26/19]
REMOVED: A Class | AWD | 2554 AMG Transport Dynamics M12S Warthog CST (Winter/Snow | Grip)[REMOVED: 7/31/19]
REMOVED: S1 Class | AWD | 2018 BMW I8 Roadster (Winter/Snow | Grip)[REMOVED: 8/2/19]
REMOVED: S1 Class | AWD | 2018 BMW I8 Roadster (Rally/Offroad | Grip)[REMOVED: 8/2/19]

---

Edited by user Friday, August 2, 2019 6:39:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#257 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 3:13:39 PM(UTC)

S2 Class
-

S1 Class
- S1 Class | AWD | 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 (Street | Grip)
- S1 Class | RWD | 2011 McLaren 12C Coupe (Street | Grip)

A Class
- A Class | AWD | 1961 Maserati Tipo 61 Birdcage (All Round | Grip)

B Class
- B Class | RWD | 1939 Auto Union Type D (Street | Grip)

C Class
- C Class | RWD | 1965 Pontiac GTO (All Round | Grip)

D Class
-

Removed
REMOVED: A Class | AWD | 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine (Winter/Snow | Grip)[REMOVED: 8/8/19]
REMOVED: A Class | AWD | 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine (Rally/Offroad | Grip)[REMOVED: 8/8/19]
REMOVED: A Class | AWD | 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine (Winter/Snow | Balance)[REMOVED: 8/8/19]
REMOVED: A Class | AWD | 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine (All Round | Balance)[REMOVED: 8/8/19]
REMOVED: A Class | AWD | 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine (Rally/Offroad | Balance)[REMOVED: 8/8/19]
REMOVED: S1 Class | AWD | 2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine (Winter/Snow | Grip)[REMOVED: 8/8/19]
REMOVED: A Class | RWD | 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker (Street | Grip)[REMOVED: 8/8/19]
REMOVED: A Class | RWD | 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker (Street | Balance)[REMOVED: 8/8/19]
REMOVED: S1 Class | RWD | 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker (Street | Speed)[REMOVED: 8/8/19]

---

Edited by user Thursday, August 8, 2019 8:31:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#258 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 1:03:29 PM(UTC)
Hello, KBow. It has been a while! My ssd suddenly died and I had to live long days without playing forza horizon.) Now I’m back in business. Thank you for the tunes you have made for me. Now I want you give you a very interesting task. Can you make an S900 RWD Street/Balanced Ferrari 599 GTO? I dare to say this car might be a worthy opponent even for Alfa Romeo Giulia you’ve made for me. Good luck!
#259 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 5:18:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mario Servio Go to Quoted Post
Hello, KBow. It has been a while! My ssd suddenly died and I had to live long days without playing forza horizon.) Now I’m back in business. Thank you for the tunes you have made for me. Now I want you give you a very interesting task. Can you make an S900 RWD Street/Balanced Ferrari 599 GTO? I dare to say this car might be a worthy opponent even for Alfa Romeo Giulia you’ve made for me. Good luck!

Hey, it's good to see you again!

I completely forgot to send a confirmation about your request, but regardless, the S1 Class tune for the Ferrari 599 GTO! It handles well on asphalt and has a plentiful amount of grip without sacrificing much speed. It grips well in both low and high speed corners. It definitely took awhile to get a solid build, but it seems as though it was worth the wait.

Thank you for the kind words, I'm confident you will enjoy!
#260 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 5:20:58 AM(UTC)

S2 Class
- None

S1 Class
- S1 Class | AWD | 1972 Land Rover Series III (Winter/Snow | Grip)
- S1 Class | AWD | 2018 Mini X-Raid John Cooper Works Buggy (All Round | Grip)
- S1 Class | AWD | 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera (All Round | Grip)
- S1 Class | RWD | 2010 Ferrari 599 GTO (Street | Balanced)

A Class
- A Class | AWD | 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV (All Round | Grip)

B Class
- None

C Class
- None

D Class
- None

Removed
- None

---
11 Pages<<91011Prev

Notification

Icon