This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
8 Pages<<678Prev
#176 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 5:33:06 AM(UTC)
Back with another small batch of publicly-shared tunes that you guys have requested!

I've been enjoying a lot of the new Forzathon/Challenge vehicles you all have been requesting private tunes for, so I figured I should go ahead and release a few public tunes as well! Thank you so much for all the requests and the thousands of downloads each day, you guys are awesome!

As always, the latest tunes will be posted below and also added to the masterlist of tunes found on the first page of this thread. I'm confident you'll continue enjoy!

A Class | RWD | 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C (Street | Grip)

S2 Class | AWD | 1989 Ferrari F40 Competizione (Street | Grip)

S2 Class | AWD | 1998 Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK GTR (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2015 BMW X6 M (All Round | Grip)

#177 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 4:39:53 PM(UTC)
Because so many of you have been requesting some smooth/agile Drift tunes to use in the new online 'Drift Adventures' mode, I decided to go ahead and tune a few of the Formula Drift cars! If you don't have the DLC, I also tried to create a few non-DLC Drift tunes as well! These tunes are now publicly shared and are available for download in game. I'm confident that you guys will enjoy, thank you for all of the ideas & tune requests!

Although I have more tunes that I'm currently working on, I decided to only release the vehicles below to ensure that I don't rush and that you all receive quality tunes for your cars. Thank you so much for all the requests and the thousands of downloads each day, you guys are awesome!

As always, the latest tunes will be posted below and also added to the masterlist of tunes found on the first page of this thread. I'm confident you'll continue enjoy!

S1 CLASS:
- S1 Class | AWD | 2007 Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT38 (Rally/Offroad | Grip)
- S1 Class | AWD | 2009 BMW M5 (Street | Grip)

DRIFT:
- S1 Class | RWD | 2006 Formula Drift #43 Dodge Viper SRT10 (Street | Drift)
- A Class | AWD | 1993 Nissan 240SX SE (Street | Drift)
- A Class | RWD | 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Street | Drift)
- S2 Class | AWD | 1997 Formula Drift #777 Nissan 240SX (Street | Drift)
- S1 Class | RWD | 1996 Formula Drift #232 Nissan 240SX (Street | Drift)

1 user liked this post.
#178 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 4:18:41 AM(UTC)
I had in a long time been looking for a good RWD MC12 FE (MC Hammer) and you absolutly nailed it thank you very much.
 1 user liked this post.
#179 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 8:21:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KBowTuning Go to Quoted Post
I meant to send you a message last week, but I completed and uploaded the 1973 Trans Am AWD All Terrain tune! The car takes some getting used to, but it is very fun and still competitive. If you have any other tune requests, don't hesitate to post/PM them. I'm confident that you will enjoy, thank you for the tune request!

Thanks! I'll definitely check it out after work tonight. Should certainly be interesting.

1 user liked this post.
#180 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 4:34:56 AM(UTC)
Hey can you do a s1 1987 trans am road race/ grip tune?
#181 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 10:23:28 AM(UTC)
I've searched for you thru the tuning setups menu using everything from a short kbow to the full case sensitive, but nothing comes up. How can I find your tunes, and are all tunes locked, or only if the owner wants them that way? Thanks!
#182 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 5:51:50 PM(UTC)
I can't find anything under your name search in tunes setup, how do I find your tunes?
-sorry, double post due to security settings not letting the first one thru hours later

Edited by user Tuesday, April 16, 2019 1:06:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#183 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 4:29:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kling04 Go to Quoted Post
I had in a long time been looking for a good RWD MC12 FE (MC Hammer) and you absolutly nailed it thank you very much.

I've seen a few tunes that had a good bit of high speed mid corner understeer, so I did what I could to make the vehicle more neutral while still remaining stable, so I knew I had to create a tune and do some testing. I'm happy to hear you're enjoying, thank you for the kind words!

Edited by user Wednesday, April 17, 2019 4:31:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#184 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 4:34:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Faolan571 Go to Quoted Post

Absolutely, sounds like fun!

Would you like the car to remain Rear Wheel Drive or would you like to have it be All Wheel Drive? I'll see if I'm able to make the vehicle in S1 with RWD while still being controlled properly. Thank you for the request!
#185 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 6:15:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChildishCar8691 Go to Quoted Post
I've searched for you thru the tuning setups menu using everything from a short kbow to the full case sensitive, but nothing comes up. How can I find your tunes, and are all tunes locked, or only if the owner wants them that way? Thanks!

Hey, pleasure to meet you!

Uploaded tunes are automatically locked, sadly there's nothing I can do about that.

To answer your question about finding the tunes:
- Check the list of tunes on this thread & find a vehicle you'd like to download a tune for
- On Forza Horizon 4, go to the autoshow and get in the vehicle that you'd like to download a tune for
- At the Horizon Festival (or a house/garage), go to "Upgrades & Tuning"
- Go to "Find New Tunes"
- Press the 'window' button on the Xbox controller to open the Search menu (On PC, it should show what button to press to 'search' at the bottom of the screen)
- Leave everything set to default, just scroll down to "Creator" and press 'A' or click on it
- Type in: KBowTuning
- Scroll to the tune that you'd like to download and press 'A' or click on it
- Press "Download and Install"

I hope you're able to get this working. If you need any help, don't hesitate to let me know!
 1 user liked this post.
#186 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:13:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Faolan571 Go to Quoted Post

Hey, although I wasn't sure if you wanted the car to be AWD or RWD, I went ahead and just finished up tuning an S1 Class RWD 1987 Pontiac Trans Am for you!

The vehicle handles pretty well considering it is very high powered. The build is maxed on grip & is tuned to be relatively neutral in the corners. Because the car has so much power, it will take some throttle control to make the vehicle perform to its fullest potential. Overall, this was a very fun build. The tune is uploaded and available for download right now.

Thank you for the request, I'm confident you will enjoy!
#187 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:14:42 PM(UTC)
Because so many of you have been requesting some smooth/agile Drift tunes to use in the new online 'Drift Adventures' mode, I decided to go ahead and continue tuning a few more of the Formula Drift cars as well as Drift Tuning a few of the new DLC cars as well! If you don't have the DLC, I also tried to create a few non-DLC Drift tunes too. These tunes are now publicly shared and are available for download in game. I'm confident that you guys will enjoy, thank you for all of the ideas & tune requests!

Although I have more tunes that I'm currently working on, I decided to only release the vehicles below to ensure that I don't rush and that you all receive quality tunes for your cars. Thank you so much for all the requests and the thousands of downloads each day, you guys are awesome!

S1 CLASS:
- S1 Class | AWD | 1987 Porsche 959 (All Round | Grip)
- S1 Class | RWD | 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA (Street | Grip)
- S1 Class | AWD | 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS (All Round | Grip)
- S1 Class | AWD | 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS (Rally/Offroad | Balance)
- S1 Class | AWD | 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport Barrett-Jackson Edition (All Round | Grip)

DRIFT:
- S2 Class | RWD | 2013 BMW M6 Coupe Forza Edition (Street | Drift)
- S1 Class | RWD | 2016 Formula Drift #530 HSV Maloo Gen-F (Street | Drift)
- S1 Class | AWD | 1989 Formula Drift #98 BMW 325i (Street | Drift)
- S1 Class | AWD | 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport Barrett-Jackson Edition (Street | Drift)
- A Class | RWD | 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport Barrett-Jackson Edition (Street | Drift)

Edited by user Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:20:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#188 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 10:50:35 PM(UTC)
I’m looking for a good all around and speed setup for a Dodge Durango that I use for speed enforcement I need to be going fast on any terrain
#189 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2019 5:59:04 PM(UTC)
Hi Kbow! I was wondering if you could do a full on drift tune for a BRZ?? Love the car and from what I have read about your tunes I would love you to do one if you could!!
8 Pages<<678Prev

Notification

Icon
Error