This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
7 Pages<<567Prev
#151 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 4:15:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoulFire XP Go to Quoted Post
Got to try the civic yesterday fun little beast on the dirt/snow and pretty quick too compare to others around my test circuits looking forward to the second version

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgM0D2X1XZp6gQashn2p6v-eQqUJ

Edit not sure why the one drive clip link wont fully link ah well

Iwas gonna ask with the increased tune limit if you would be able to readd the 2018 Type R tunes been really enjoying the hondas as of late

I haven't heard about this....the tune limit is Increased?! Are you serious?! Is this what heaven feels like?! YES! Now that I don't have to pick and choose what tunes are available on my storefront, I'm more than happy to reupload whatever tunes you would like. Thank you so much for telling me this and I'm very happy to hear you're enjoying!
#152 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:56:41 PM(UTC)
Back with another small batch of publicly-shared tune requests!

I've been enjoying a lot of the new DLC vehicles you all have been requesting private tunes for, so I figured I should go ahead and release a few public tunes as well! Thank you so much for all the requests and the thousands of downloads each day, you guys are awesome!

As always, the latest tunes will be posted below and also added to the masterlist of tunes found on the first page of this thread. I'm confident you'll continue enjoy!

A Class | AWD | 1966 Hillman IMP (Street | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series Forza Edition (All Round | Grip)

S1 Class | AWD | 2018 TVR Griffith (All Round | Grip)

A Class | RWD | 2005 BMW M3 (Street | Grip)

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:57:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#153 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 4:51:34 AM(UTC)
Cheers for the tunes KB,just won my first 2 mp races(road/winter) with your S2 BAC Mono all round/grip after many attempts with my own tunes.... so I’ve now downloaded another 6 to try 😁
Well done,keep up the good work 👍
7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error