This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
67 Pages<<656667Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#1651 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 8:04:03 AM(UTC)
Custom Public Lobbies please
 1 user liked this post.
#1652 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 11:41:17 PM(UTC)
I would love to be able to SHARE MY GARAGE CAR'S IN SPLIT SCREEN when my friends come over. It's not fair that I get a fully tuned car for drag or drift racing and they have to "rent" a standard car to compete.
#1653 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 9:42:08 AM(UTC)
car soccer
car soccer
car soccer
car soccer
car soccer
car soccer
car soccer
car soccer
car soccer
car soccer
#1654 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 1:36:07 PM(UTC)
First of all thank you for showing us you are trying to improve the game for us, second ill be direct and specific for these topics and I really hope ill be listened to.
RB engine sound:
Sounds nice with the improvement
What it needs: external wastegate/screamer pipe sound
Why it needs that: it really sounds awesome and rb engines are the best sounding with screamer pipes

S14 1998:
Needs more bumpers, sideskirts etc... you know what I mean.
There are lots of body kits for the kouki and we only got a rocket bunny kit and lame bumpers, please add some more bumpers for the car.

General car customization:
We need:
Fender flares for all jdm/ european cars
Spacers that bring the wheels out like the FD RTRs( pleaseeeee!!!!!)
Bigger wings
Rocket bunny spoilers for all cars
Custom exhaust pipes
Tire profile customization
Link for example of rb26 sound: https://m.facebook.com/s...82162&ref=bookmarks

Thank you in advance if you do read this and please give me a reply or a sign that you will consider/ make this happen TURN 10

Shakirdk19

Edited by user Sunday, April 21, 2019 11:11:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1655 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 5:44:43 PM(UTC)
FOV adjustments.

A radar spotter, similar to the Helicorsa Mod in Assetto Corsa for PC. Lose the current spotter arrows. They tell me very little when racing in Cockpit or First person views.

Mute self option in multiplayer. I know my cheap USB headset makes a ton of noise. It's muted, but all I see is my Gamer Tag broadcasting. If I could mute myself or had a Push to talk feature, that would be nice.

Get rid of the tire barriers in offline, even if the AI is incapable of racing with them removed. I can accept the AI getting updated in the future.

Small telemetry for at a glance purposes. I don't like seeing a full screen telemetry when just monitoring how my car or FFB is responding. Something smaller that can be on screen all the time while tuning the wheel or a car would be better than the distracting telemetry currently in the game. That could be a "detailed" view for telemetry.

One screen build list. Lets speed up building cars please. The current graphical method is slow for the sake of looking pretty, but it's getting pretty stale and annoying.

Shortcut keyboard commands and better tool pallets for painting. Look at what's done in Adobe Illustrator and AutoCAD. The same things should be used in Forza.

Text placing tools in painting.
Time to hit the road.

Take care!
#1656 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 5:53:21 AM(UTC)
Please Add Ability To Have More Than One Garage In Motorsport 7

Why can't you have more than one garage in Motorsport 7?

I am not able to add anymore cars I purchase, win, from auctions or from rewards. This is not acceptable.

Besides, if you could have more than one garage, you could more easily sort your cars by Classics, Supercars, Off Road / SUV, Modren Sports, etc.

There has to be a way to add a feature in next update that allows a user to obtain another garage to expand their collection of cars.

- upcaman

Edited by user Wednesday, April 24, 2019 8:11:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Wondering why this hasn't been fixed yet....???

#1657 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 7:33:27 AM(UTC)
I wish..... you could customize setup then immediately start an auction for the current car without exiting setup, select another car then select garage and select car you want to auction. What a waste of menu changes!!??

A wich to have feature is.... Add at least a short description to auction ad to describe car setup (timing on specific track, etc) to improve chances of getting a good price for a good setup.

One more wish along those lines.... When a car fails to sell in an auction, within the auction details menu, allow you to immediately re-auction same car!!?? (worst is that you must 'reclaim' car back into your garage to re-auction it ... and if your garage is full, well you see what I mean!!??)

Ok, here's another one.... Why on earth would they limit how many auctions you can start in 24 hours while limiting how many cars you can have in the garage!!!????

Oh, a nice to have concerning auctions.... Allow you to bid and set a maximum bid for a particular car so you don't have to sit and babysit an auction just to end up losing it to someone who bids over what you are willing to pay, just saying, it would be nice!!??

Oh and since I'm bugging about full garage errors... since I have 20 cars I won in auctions before knowing I filled my garage, a nice to have would be... to add a menu option that allows you to immediately auction off cars you don't have room in garage for instead of making room, then going through garage and selecting the car your not quite sure you just added into your garage, selecting auction car, etc.

Another nice to have...... Add a search filter in Auction House to filter out cars you already have so only cars you need fill the list!!??

Man there has got to be a way to improve these things after a few years after game release!!??

- upcaman

Edited by user Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:33:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Keep finding similar issues that are bugging me...

#1658 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 10:21:52 AM(UTC)
Experimental Drag - I love it allot, I have found some bugs that require specific settings to fix them, but overall it's good.

Nice to have wish is...... Add a burnout stage to preheat tires before final staging.
#1659 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:28:14 AM(UTC)
Input - allow combination of look buttons. Example: Look back + Look left to look back-left
Input - Add "Look Forward" mapping (to combine with "Look left" or "Look right")

These two features exist in Forza Horizon 4, and are useful when keyboard players want to look left or right in cockpit view while keeping car panel in sight.
Currently, only a analog button in a joypad can do that in FM7.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:28:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

67 Pages<<656667Prev

Notification

Icon
Error