This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 6:06:01 AM(UTC)
Siberia
Switzerland
Somewhere in Africa
Mars would be cool too
 2 users liked this post.
#127 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 4:11:45 PM(UTC)
I want Forza horizon 5 to take place in the usa and be able to get out of the cars and walk around and ride motorcycles and talk to people
#128 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 4:13:41 PM(UTC)
mars
the sun
Jupiter
the moon
all around the world
America
Saturn
Africa
india
Russia
Jamaica
new zealand
#129 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 5:40:46 AM(UTC)
A bit of Liverpool in forza horizon 5 (gets hyped)!
#130 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 12:20:23 AM(UTC)
I would love for Forza horizon 5 to take place in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania or LA, or Las Vegas.
#131 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2019 10:56:51 AM(UTC)
i would like forza horizon 5 to take place in sweden!
#132 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 1:05:55 AM(UTC)
I want Forza horizon 5 to take place in Qatar it’s nice place for Forza Horizon 5 to take place beacause there are nice skyscrapers and a large desert and long highways
#133 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 1:08:24 AM(UTC)
I want Forza Horizon 5 to take place in Qatar beacause it’s a nice country has nice city’s and a large desert and long highways
And coastal roads
#134 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2019 3:40:15 AM(UTC)
I would love FH5 to take place in Japan. It would be also cool if they would place a racing track somewhere where you could race properly without oncoming traffic...
#135 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 3:32:35 PM(UTC)
Japan. If not, maybe South Africa or Canada.
#136 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 11:41:47 AM(UTC)
Personally horizon 3 and horizon 1 had the best maps specifically horizon 1. you cant really make another horizon Colorado but I really enjoyed the wide open spread out roads that had cool turns you could drift around and could also get up to top speeds in almost any car I think Dubai/Abu Dhabi would be a really good location with lots of sand on either side of the roads but I think Japan would be a really good place for drifting but for those who like driving hypercars the narrow streaks of Tokyo would not be very fun so a Tokyo drift expansion would be awesome but I think Dubai/Abu Dhabi would be the best location and for future reference Lego speed champions was the wrong move I thought the good wood festival of speed would have been be perfect and kind of bummed about it
#137 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 4:12:56 PM(UTC)
I have to say the US, from California to Mexico with Arizona desert.
That's where car culture was born.

This would cover all bases:
Super / Hypercars - Common in LA
Low end performance (Porsche, BMW etc) - Real estate agents
Lowriders, & Customs - Common in Mexico
Classic muscle & Hot Rods - Common to all areas
Small hatchbacks - Common in traffic
SUV`s - Soccer mums everywhere
Crown Vic police cars - Only used in the US

Places like Germany, India, Dubai or Japan are not diverse enough & would just look weird driving cars like Jeeps & Fords or any regular cars.

Moderated Club - Member since 24-06-19
#138 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 7:12:14 PM(UTC)
I would love for Forza Horizon 5 to take place in Japan. Alot of us were hyped to hear rumors that the 4th one could take place in Japan and we were not granted that wish, I think Horizon 5 should surround japanese cars and culture such as Drift racing and drifting. Plus alot of us would love a whole lot more car modifications, more engine swaps and sounds. We would also love more Toyota cars.(BRING THE SUPRA BACK!!) We would also love for a long touge mountain road to take place on the map if it were in japan, along with a city and forest roads. There should be more drift modifications such as a steering angle kit, more specific engines, different types of engines such as multiple different V6s and V8s, you should add a bags feature that way we can raise or lower our car for different roads or terrain. More turbochargers and more superchargers, a wide variety of performance parts, you should also get more specific on sounds, such as making every engine sound different depending on what you add to the engine. Should also add more exhaust pipes to choose from to make cars louder or quieter such as a straight pipe and different level mufflers.
#139 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 7:21:02 PM(UTC)
So could you guys have the next Forza Horizon game set in the United States because well I have been playing Forza Horizon 3 and I noticed that you guys got most of Australia and I thought well you guys could probably make the U.S map kinda like the crew but better and have more cites other then the important ones you guys could have Little Rock etc
#140 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 8:08:18 PM(UTC)
I'd like to see it set in Japan , bring back the ae86s and have both Levin/Trueno options especially and maybe throw in some of the Japanese drift car favourites like chasers ,laurels but this will never happen apart from the Toyotas being brought back .
#141 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 7:53:56 AM(UTC)
Long Island has a very Long highway, airports, Queens, Brooklyn, rivers. It has 4 seasons so you'll get snow, and it has fire island. You could even make parts of Manhattan, Coney island, or staten Island as part of an expansion. You could make fire island and expansion as fortune island is to Fh4
#142 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 11:31:46 PM(UTC)
I think it should take place in the USA and in the pacific north west area like seattle portland and those areas
#143 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2019 12:39:40 PM(UTC)
I think it should be placed in the United states somewhere with mountains and curves. Like the blue ridge parkway or dragons tail in the smokeymountains or even the rocky mountains somewhere would be very cool! Edit: Somewhere sunny and nice!! Especially after how dark and glumly horizon 4 is!!

Edited by user Saturday, July 13, 2019 12:44:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#144 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 9:26:42 AM(UTC)
Japan or Italy would be a nice location because many car companies have their HQ in Japan or Italy. The Landscape of the countries are also very nice for a Forza Map. But the Map in FH5 could be bigger than the Map in FH4. There could be some features in FH5 for example original tuning parts from akrapovic, armytrix or Liberty Walk parts for the cars that you can buy in real life too. To summarize there could be more options for car tuning with different parts for the exhaust or a body kit creator ingame to create own body kits or tuning setups with original tuning parts.
#145 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 11:09:05 AM(UTC)
Honestly, I think Japan would be a good spot for FH5.
#146 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 11:43:19 AM(UTC)
My vote is also for Japan. Throw in some long wangan style highways and a bunch of touge and we have a winner. Japans car culture has so much history and is so insane its definately the best choice.
#147 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 12:23:46 AM(UTC)
My picks of locale would be these:
- Japan
- California
- Mexico
- Canada
#148 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 7:11:10 PM(UTC)
I Want Forza Horizon 5 To Be Located In New Zealand
North Island

With A Add-On That Can Take You To The South Island

#149 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 8:47:19 PM(UTC)
I wish Japan !

Fuji montain/ forest and Tokyo City ( also some extra stage on famous circuit like Sugo ( available in FM 8 maybe ? ) , Suzuka could be a kind of new feature !
The car culture there is insane in Japan !
and also for the asian market , it could help Xbox brand to interest some people there.
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error