This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 12:24:13 PM(UTC)
i want it to take place in netherland and belgium because netherland is beutiful and belgium is like praga and edinburgh.
#52 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 12:25:36 PM(UTC)
new jersey is in usa and usa was in forza horizon 1 and i dont want to go back to america

#53 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 7:03:10 PM(UTC)
Japan would be the best location for Horizon 5 especially with all of the new tech by the time it comes out. It would look stunning in 4k and I hope they would do more with the lighting and realistic detail to how Japan shines. Also more freedom and more credits for stuff so we can get as many cars as quickly as possible. But to further solidify, Japan would be a great spot if they get the lighting and colors and extreme details accurate. good luck Forza can't wait to see what happens.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:59:22 PM(UTC)
I think the next location for the Horizon series should be Germany. They have dense Forrests, the Alps mountains, crystal blue colors lakes, small villages, large cities, castles, lots of exotic cars, the home of the Autobahn.
What do you guys think? Honestly I am not very Impressed withe the FH4 map.
#55 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 2:51:43 PM(UTC)
Either NYC LA or London
#56 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 9:04:47 AM(UTC)
return online racing example horizon 2 horizon 3
return car class selection
make a card 10 times bigger
make a plot of the game

Edited by user Friday, February 15, 2019 9:05:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#57 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:40:15 AM(UTC)
In Chile (Mountains, large coast, large highways, big forests, and desert) it will fit perfectly
#58 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 12:55:11 AM(UTC)
Honestly I would absolutely love if horizon 5 was set in either Japan as they could maybe do a crossover again where they add cars from Tokyo drift so you have that experience or set it in Greece as they have wonderful buildings amazing cities and lots of streets and hopefully plenty of off-road course. I guess also South America as rainforests would set good woodland tracks and you could have rio de Janiero as the main city. Or I would say, Egypt and so you could have the pyramids as separate player houses.
#59 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 3:51:08 PM(UTC)
I would love forza horizon 5 to take place in the Netherlands... I would love to see the windmills and beautiful scenery... Please make it take place in the Netherlands because that would be awesome
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error