This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
21 Pages<<192021Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#501 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:42:01 AM(UTC)
A year & almost 4 months after release...someone should change the name of this thread to Forza 8 track wishlist. But maybe...just maybe Turn 10 was waiting for the last car pass pack to be released. That being said...

Red Bull Ring
Charlotte Roval
#502 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 5:36:43 PM(UTC)
Can you please add more tracks like tracks from forza 4
 1 user liked this post.
#503 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 5:59:50 PM(UTC)
I'd like to see a Short Track Oval like Bristol or Martinsville. Would be much more interesting as an oval than Daytona or Homestead.
#504 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 7:45:06 PM(UTC)
Would love to see
The Bend - all the variations
Adelaide - Supercars and old GP Track.
Melbourne Albert park F1 track
Sandown
Phillip Island
Winton
Darwin. Hidden Valley
Townsville

And any of the other Supercar series Tracks...
 1 user liked this post.
#505 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 5:52:08 PM(UTC)
From earlier Forzas:
Fujimi Kaido
New York

Real tracks:
Irwindale Speedway
Irwindale Drag Strip

And Hillclimbing,Rally stages and some kind of Autobahn route
 1 user liked this post.
#506 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 3:09:23 PM(UTC)
Just a +1 for more street circuits.

Gran Turismo had good ones for Rome, Paris, London, and New York,as I recall; it shouldn't be too hard to 'replicate' them, surely?
#507 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 1:32:30 PM(UTC)
The “Climb to the Clouds,” the Mt. Washington Hillclimb (New Hampshire} is one of North America’s oldest motorsports events, first run in July 1904, 12 years prior to the inaugural Pikes Peak Hill Climb in Colorado. I would like to see both hill climbs or rallies, depending upon who you talk to, included in future Forza Motorsports. If possible it would be interesting to have both the current fully paved courses and the all gravel original versions.
#508 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 10:19:18 AM(UTC)
So..., when can we get Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course? I've asked for it in Forza and Gran Turismo for years and am still asking. One concern I had regarding the possibility of inclusion is the lack of variants. Tracks in FM almost always offer more than one possible variant, so one track can be run like multiple different tracks. Then it occurred to me that there are some loops worked into the Keyhole section of Mid-Ohio that actually open the door to five possible configurations that I counted. So, let's do this.

Originally Posted by: Cooper S 1965 Go to Quoted Post
The “Climb to the Clouds,” the Mt. Washington Hillclimb (New Hampshire} is one of North America’s oldest motorsports events, first run in July 1904, 12 years prior to the inaugural Pikes Peak Hill Climb in Colorado. I would like to see both hill climbs or rallies, depending upon who you talk to, included in future Forza Motorsports. If possible it would be interesting to have both the current fully paved courses and the all gravel original versions.

I'm a hillclimb fan, rally fan, and a fan of Mount Washington in general, but these types of courses aren't realistic for the game. By that I mean they're not likely to appear in Forza Motorsport. FM doesn't do rally, but also the gameplay is around circuits that lend to multiple laps rather than point-to-point.
Still I Rise
#509 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2019 10:28:05 PM(UTC)
Huge fan of the series with the addition of the off road trucks I would like to add Crandon International Raceway, Lake Elsinore, and just about anything from the Lucas Oil Off-road Series or the Mid-west Series. Preferably from the Mid-west Series. As for maybe a throw back off road track how about the Mickey Thompson's Series Off Road Series from the L.A. Coliseum I want to say from the mid 70's were the jumped in from the upper deck and flew down the grandstands to ground level. That would be totally cool! Thank you for your time to developers or whoever picks the track list, I hope you liked my list idea's.
#510 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 3:26:20 PM(UTC)
The tracks I want are
The 15 turn Dakota County tech college driving range
Fujimi kaido (FM4)
#511 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 7:38:16 AM(UTC)
Forza motorsport 7 has grown into an epic game,with so many cars,it's actually overwhelming.I would love to see them remake every track track that was ever in forza motorsports.With talk of making forza motorsport 4 backwards compatible,I say why?Why bring back an outdated game.Just add cars and tracks from the past.I just played forza 3,4.They don't stand up very well to Forza motorsports 7.The lack of settings and graphics are so out dated.The a.i. is sort of decent,but not as good as Forza 7.But I liked the engine sounds,more of a roar the what's in forza 7.I wish they would make track expansion for people wanting to race ovals and short tracks,but also another expansion for road courses,maybe all the tracks needed to race all the racing series in the game,imsa,indycar,nascar,f1 ect...We need more real race cars from different generation,nascar,indy,f1,.Tired of these lower class cars,r class an above.I know licensing will be an issue,but there are ways to get around it.Like instead of using the series name ,make their own version .Stockcar series for nascar and et..Hopefully we get some sort of track expansion soon.Turn 10 please stop spending your efforts on adding useless cars,makes it way to arcade.Spend more time on series and tracks,thanks
 1 user liked this post.
#512 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 10:12:56 AM(UTC)
Odessa Benchmark Circuit from Forza Motorsport 4.
Thank you.
 2 users liked this post.
#513 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 11:59:35 AM(UTC)
Sedona - love it
Sunset Peninsula - love it
Camino Viejo
Positano
 1 user liked this post.
#514 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 7:14:40 PM(UTC)
More street circuits like New York
#515 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 4:14:33 PM(UTC)
fujimi kaido
 1 user liked this post.
#516 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:18:26 PM(UTC)
Got to keep it fresh with new tracks Turn 10!
Just redo some FM1 and FM2 tracks please!
Or I would be happy to pay for new track packs.. but something, anything.. been almost 2 yrs!
#517 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 3:54:14 PM(UTC)
Would be really nice to add my Home state track, Carolina Motorsports Park. Also plz add ThunderHill Raceway Park, Willow Springs International Raceway, Gateway Motorsports Park, Pikes Peaks International Raceway
 1 user liked this post.
 1 user liked this post.
#519 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 8:11:47 AM(UTC)
Tracks to consider:

Benchmark Test Tracks
Baku Azerbaijan
Melbourne
Autodromo do Estriol Portugal
Hungary Ring Budapest
Marina Bay Singapore
Mexico City
Le Castellet France
Bahrain Raceway
Monza Italy
Intercity Istanbul Turkey
Cicuito Jarma Spain
Brazillian Grand Prix
Brno Circuit Czech
Sao Paolo Brazil
Okayama Japan
#520 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 4:46:39 PM(UTC)
Hello to all Forza Players I only play race games. I started out with Forza 6 and happily was excited when Forza 7 came out. I am pleased with the improvements Turn 10 has done so far. I am a racing fan and have been a fan for a long time, I remember reading the book "Thirty Days In May" and I was hooked on car racing ever since. I have did some research and reading on the earlier versions of Forza and I agree with many players that Turn 10 should include tracks that were in earlier versions of Forza that are not in the present version Forza 7. It would be Great if Turn 10 released a "Track Pack" before the end of 2019 or at least include two tracks every other month in the next updates released before the end of 2019. In reading some posts my picks from earlier Forzaversions are as follow:

New York Circuit (USA)
Sedona Raceway Park (USA)
Sidewinder Proving Grounds (Italy)
Tsukuba Circuit (Japan)
Twin Ring Motegi (Japan)

I also want to include some of my new adds to my chain of thought on track adds for future Forza 7 updates or the next version of Forza when released
Circuit de Monaco
Sepang
Autódromo De Interlagos
Autodromo Lago Maggiore
Red Bull Ring

Notes from my original Track Wish List post

More NASCAR Tracks/Venues
Pocono Raceway
Talladega Superspeedway
Texas Motor Speedway
Darlington Raceway
Dover International Raceway
Charlotte Motor Speedway/ Charlotte Motor Speedway ROVAL

Assen (TT Circuit) Netherlands
Bahrain International Circuit
Donington Park
Estoril
Jerez
Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit (Albert Park)
Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
Some Off-Road Venues

Edited by user Wednesday, April 10, 2019 9:52:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#521 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 7:45:27 AM(UTC)
F1 tracks now please
#522 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2019 1:06:32 AM(UTC)
hello friends of racing
i found a nice site
http://theracingline.net/racingcircuits/

Deutschlandring
Proposed Grand Prix Circuit (1940)
http://theracingline.net...ny/Deutschlandring.html

Solitude
Grand Prix Circuit (1935-1965)
http://theracingline.net...s/Germany/Solitude.html

Westfalenring
http://theracingline.net...ny/Deutschlandring.html

Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe