20 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
Rank: Racing Permit
#101 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 6:27:39 AM(UTC)
I'm fairly happy with the direction of development but I'd like to see some small quality of life changes in the future. An option to disable all music would be nice since I use my own music. Having to set streamer mode every time you log in gets a bit tedious.

Another QOL change would be an option to disable the notifications that pop up when you get near other cars. Now this one is more for the people who make videos. The notifications are killing games like city camouflage which was big amongst many of the people who make videos for the game.

Everything else that I can think of off the top of my head is already being worked on by the team according to your livestreams.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#102 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 7:05:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kashu 420 Go to Quoted Post
I'm fairly happy with the direction of development but I'd like to see some small quality of life changes in the future. An option to disable all music would be nice since I use my own music. Having to set streamer mode every time you log in gets a bit tedious.

Another QOL change would be an option to disable the notifications that pop up when you get near other cars. Now this one is more for the people who make videos. The notifications are killing games like city camouflage which was big amongst many of the people who make videos for the game.

Everything else that I can think of off the top of my head is already being worked on by the team according to your livestreams.


These are in-game aspects or features relating to suggestions & feedback made by yourself. You can submit a ticket about this here.

This thread is about Transparency & Communication between the devs and the players.
Rank: On the Podium
#103 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 7:23:30 AM(UTC)
It's good to see the official blog area getting updated more frequently, keep it up :)

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news

That being said, there's no way that I can tell to get notifications of when new posts go live. Is there an RSS feed of the above link available anywhere?
Rank: Racing Permit
#104 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 7:33:36 AM(UTC)
@RetroKrystal

Hello, I believe an idea that can be added to forza horizon support and keep the transparency that developers are visualizing what we want:
- Add a page with the features most requested by the players.
That is, follow this example:
------- https://xboxideas.uservo...ting-phase-my-games-apps -----------
You collect the information, put in vote on the site of forza horizon 4 support.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#105 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 7:49:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
It's good to see the official blog area getting updated more frequently, keep it up :)

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news

That being said, there's no way that I can tell to get notifications of when new posts go live. Is there an RSS feed of the above link available anywhere?


You will need to send this to @NitroGlitter as I don't control the forum or the ability to add or change features.

Originally Posted by: Lima200 Go to Quoted Post
@RetroKrystal

Hello, I believe an idea that can be added to forza horizon support and keep the transparency that developers are visualizing what we want:
- Add a page with the features most requested by the players.
That is, follow this example:
------- https://xboxideas.uservo...ting-phase-my-games-apps -----------
You collect the information, put in vote on the site of forza horizon 4 support.


If you look on my list (this it's the last post of the page before) I state "Lists of the top information = "Top 5"" is on the backlog for further discussion.
But I appreciate the example, as that's really good to look at and reference.
Rank: Racing Permit
#106 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 8:07:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post


These are in-game aspects or features relating to suggestions & feedback made by yourself. You can submit a ticket about this here.

This thread is about Transparency & Communication between the devs and the players.


I see, I was confused then. It would be nice to know more about bug fixes in advance of patches. Update 6 is coming out in less than a week and the live streams I saw showed off things like the cars and clothes but not the bug fixes and tweaks we can expect. I know people are waiting for the wall riding fix, but we really haven't heard much about it recently.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#107 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 1:07:03 PM(UTC)
I think there are some good ideas in here, a Q&A is welcome but don't know if it would work because most of the questions may be wishlist types. Although the Support page is under NitroGlitter, why don't you post the top "Suggestions and Feedback" that was submitted so far or something like that.

For Communication and Transparency, the best person to ask is Chris Esaki. I'm sure you have access to him, ask for some pointers. He is the main reason I watch Forza Monthly because he is 100% transparent and communicates with us what they are working on for FM7, what improvements are coming, new stuff they are working on, acknowledges issues, never over-promises and of course teasers at the end. Now THAT is how you communicate with your fans.

Edited by user Friday, February 8, 2019 1:22:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#108 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 2:51:57 PM(UTC)
We need more dev intervention on the forums. Streams are ok but are filled with too much fluff instead of crucial info. A lot more. Q&As, Polls, Roadmaps, etc.
It would be nice if devs actually talked about the design decisions being made to the game so we wouldn't feel left out to dry on a lame idea like team only racing or no class hoppers, with no answers for months on end or no answer at all. It could ease a lot of the tension on the Forums if the devs actually communicated with the community 1 to 1 on what they are working on, what the future holds, and what the community and devs would like to see. Like a monthly thread on it.

A consistently updated "Known issues" that stems from the support forum would be nice too that included everything from poor/incorrect modeling, bugs, etc and not locking threads discussing bugs and their work arounds without being slapped with the email or ticket message.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#109 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 3:50:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
I think there are some good ideas in here, a Q&A is welcome but don't know if it would work because I can most of the questions may be wishlist types. Although the Support page is under NitroGlitter, why don't you post the top "Suggestions and Feedback" that was submitted so far or something like that.

For Communication and Transparency, the best person to ask is Chris Esaki. I'm sure you have access to him, ask for some pointers. He is the main reason I watch Forza Monthly because he is 100% transparent and communicates with us what they are working on for FM7, what improvements are coming, new stuff they are working on, acknowledges issues, never over-promises and of course teasers at the end. Now THAT is how you communicate with your fans.


Agree with your thoughts on Chris. I have seen overall improvement and more concentrated direction in the Motorsport franchise since he joined the team. I truly enjoy any time he's on one of the streams and always feel as if I've learned something after hearing him speak.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#110 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 3:58:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PTG Wildcat Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
I think there are some good ideas in here, a Q&A is welcome but don't know if it would work because I can most of the questions may be wishlist types. Although the Support page is under NitroGlitter, why don't you post the top "Suggestions and Feedback" that was submitted so far or something like that.

For Communication and Transparency, the best person to ask is Chris Esaki. I'm sure you have access to him, ask for some pointers. He is the main reason I watch Forza Monthly because he is 100% transparent and communicates with us what they are working on for FM7, what improvements are coming, new stuff they are working on, acknowledges issues, never over-promises and of course teasers at the end. Now THAT is how you communicate with your fans.


Agree with your thoughts on Chris. I have seen overall improvement and more concentrated direction in the Motorsport franchise since he joined the team. I truly enjoy any time he's on one of the streams and always feel as if I've learned something after hearing him speak.


Chris is an awesome guy. He's the main person responsible for the Gears of War cover system, which was the biggest revolution in the history of third-person action games.

I share everyone's opinion on Chris, I'm really glad he's on board.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
Rank: A-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#111 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 3:51:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kashu 420 Go to Quoted Post
I see, I was confused then. It would be nice to know more about bug fixes in advance of patches. Update 6 is coming out in less than a week and the live streams I saw showed off things like the cars and clothes but not the bug fixes and tweaks we can expect. I know people are waiting for the wall riding fix, but we really haven't heard much about it recently.

The reason why you haven't heard is because we don't have anything to update on it other than it is still be discussed and fixed.
However I do get your point about potentially giving updates on bugs & fixes. Although this is why there is a known issue thread on the support page. It might not appear to cover everything, but these are our current top priority bugs.
In relating to wall-riding, this isn't actually a bug, but more of a quality-of-life situation. It might be good to suggest to NitroGlitter to include QOL fixes to the list.
Overall, I'll look to see if there's anything I could do to get things like this added to the forum too, but previously I've just been told to direct everyone to the support page.

Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
Although the Support page is under NitroGlitter, why don't you post the top "Suggestions and Feedback" that was submitted so far or something like that.

If you look at my previous post alongside the last post on the page before i.e. page 4 (as I added a list of request) you will see that I stated "Lists of the top information = "Top 5"" in my backlog for discussion.

Originally Posted by: xX6skymonkey6Xx Go to Quoted Post
We need more dev intervention on the forums. Streams are ok but are filled with too much fluff instead of crucial info. A lot more. Q&As, Polls, Roadmaps, etc. It could ease a lot of the tension on the Forums if the devs actually communicated with the community 1 to 1 on what they are working on, what the future holds, and what the community and devs would like to see. Like a monthly thread on it.

A consistently updated "Known issues" that stems from the support forum would be nice too that included everything from poor/incorrect modeling, bugs, etc and not locking threads discussing bugs and their work arounds without being slapped with the email or ticket message.

Please see my list on the bottom of Page 4. I've already stated all the things you mention in your first paragraph.
In relation to 'monthly thread' - This is beginning on Monday in both text & verbal format, so look out for that. (If everything goes to plan)

For "Known Issues" you will need to give feedback to NitroGlitter, but as mentioned to Kashu 420 in this post, I'll see if theres anything I could add to the forum as originally I've been told to direct everyone to the support page relating to bugs.

Edited by user Friday, February 8, 2019 3:51:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#112 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 4:19:23 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the support page. Looks pretty good but currently not much info there. For instance, Hub is broken you know about it (in the article) but what are the next steps? What about FM6 VIP? I read a lot about it here but no solution anywhere. I know I can always create a ticket but many people already did it so I could use their experience which is faster.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#113 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 4:27:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the support page. Looks pretty good but currently not much info there. For instance, Hub is broken you know about it (in the article) but what are the next steps? What about FM6 VIP? I read a lot about it here but no solution anywhere. I know I can always create a ticket but many people already did it so I could use their experience which is faster.

All information relating to the support page need to be DM'ed to @NitroGlitter as I do not control the support page. I can try and advise/relate feedback to Nitro but It's best you discuss it with her as unfortunately I cannot do much upon the matter.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#114 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 4:36:31 AM(UTC)
Thanks, it's OK I can create tickets. But SSO doesn't work so I need to insert many redundant info like gamertag, etc.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#115 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 5:36:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kashu 420 Go to Quoted Post
I see, I was confused then. It would be nice to know more about bug fixes in advance of patches. Update 6 is coming out in less than a week and the live streams I saw showed off things like the cars and clothes but not the bug fixes and tweaks we can expect. I know people are waiting for the wall riding fix, but we really haven't heard much about it recently.

The reason why you haven't heard is because we don't have anything to update on it other than it is still be discussed and fixed.
However I do get your point about potentially giving updates on bugs & fixes. Although this is why there is a known issue thread on the support page. It might not appear to cover everything, but these are our current top priority bugs.
In relating to wall-riding, this isn't actually a bug, but more of a quality-of-life situation. It might be good to suggest to NitroGlitter to include QOL fixes to the list.
Overall, I'll look to see if there's anything I could do to get things like this added to the forum too, but previously I've just been told to direct everyone to the support page.

Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
Although the Support page is under NitroGlitter, why don't you post the top "Suggestions and Feedback" that was submitted so far or something like that.

If you look at my previous post alongside the last post on the page before i.e. page 4 (as I added a list of request) you will see that I stated "Lists of the top information = "Top 5"" in my backlog for discussion.

Originally Posted by: xX6skymonkey6Xx Go to Quoted Post
We need more dev intervention on the forums. Streams are ok but are filled with too much fluff instead of crucial info. A lot more. Q&As, Polls, Roadmaps, etc. It could ease a lot of the tension on the Forums if the devs actually communicated with the community 1 to 1 on what they are working on, what the future holds, and what the community and devs would like to see. Like a monthly thread on it.

A consistently updated "Known issues" that stems from the support forum would be nice too that included everything from poor/incorrect modeling, bugs, etc and not locking threads discussing bugs and their work arounds without being slapped with the email or ticket message.

Please see my list on the bottom of Page 4. I've already stated all the things you mention in your first paragraph.
In relation to 'monthly thread' - This is beginning on Monday in both text & verbal format, so look out for that. (If everything goes to plan)

For "Known Issues" you will need to give feedback to NitroGlitter, but as mentioned to Kashu 420 in this post, I'll see if theres anything I could add to the forum as originally I've been told to direct everyone to the support page relating to bugs.


You keep mentioning the known issues, and we keep telling you that they aren't the known issues. There are hundreds of tickets of known issues not in the list. I am a programmer I know how simple some of the issues are to fix, just copy, and paste jobs. So I just feel that the posts are ignored. The colours in the auction are wrong, the colours on other things are right, so you just copy the code from the parts that work, to the parts that don't work, it's a 5 minute job. That's the annoying thing about this whic requires more transparency. Where are the bug fixes?
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#116 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 6:14:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kashu 420 Go to Quoted Post
I see, I was confused then. It would be nice to know more about bug fixes in advance of patches. Update 6 is coming out in less than a week and the live streams I saw showed off things like the cars and clothes but not the bug fixes and tweaks we can expect. I know people are waiting for the wall riding fix, but we really haven't heard much about it recently.

The reason why you haven't heard is because we don't have anything to update on it other than it is still be discussed and fixed.
However I do get your point about potentially giving updates on bugs & fixes. Although this is why there is a known issue thread on the support page. It might not appear to cover everything, but these are our current top priority bugs.
In relating to wall-riding, this isn't actually a bug, but more of a quality-of-life situation. It might be good to suggest to NitroGlitter to include QOL fixes to the list.
Overall, I'll look to see if there's anything I could do to get things like this added to the forum too, but previously I've just been told to direct everyone to the support page.

Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
Although the Support page is under NitroGlitter, why don't you post the top "Suggestions and Feedback" that was submitted so far or something like that.

If you look at my previous post alongside the last post on the page before i.e. page 4 (as I added a list of request) you will see that I stated "Lists of the top information = "Top 5"" in my backlog for discussion.

Originally Posted by: xX6skymonkey6Xx Go to Quoted Post
We need more dev intervention on the forums. Streams are ok but are filled with too much fluff instead of crucial info. A lot more. Q&As, Polls, Roadmaps, etc. It could ease a lot of the tension on the Forums if the devs actually communicated with the community 1 to 1 on what they are working on, what the future holds, and what the community and devs would like to see. Like a monthly thread on it.

A consistently updated "Known issues" that stems from the support forum would be nice too that included everything from poor/incorrect modeling, bugs, etc and not locking threads discussing bugs and their work arounds without being slapped with the email or ticket message.

Please see my list on the bottom of Page 4. I've already stated all the things you mention in your first paragraph.
In relation to 'monthly thread' - This is beginning on Monday in both text & verbal format, so look out for that. (If everything goes to plan)

For "Known Issues" you will need to give feedback to NitroGlitter, but as mentioned to Kashu 420 in this post, I'll see if theres anything I could add to the forum as originally I've been told to direct everyone to the support page relating to bugs.


You keep mentioning the known issues, and we keep telling you that they aren't the known issues. There are hundreds of tickets of known issues not in the list. I am a programmer I know how simple some of the issues are to fix, just copy, and paste jobs. So I just feel that the posts are ignored. The colours in the auction are wrong, the colours on other things are right, so you just copy the code from the parts that work, to the parts that don't work, it's a 5 minute job. That's the annoying thing about this whic requires more transparency. Where are the bug fixes?


The posts are ignored and the support tickets are ignored.
The “known issues” list looks the same as it was three months ago.
The bugs are the same bugs as three months ago. Other games companies patch over bugs in a week.

If they haven’t fixed the bugs or improved the multiplayer by now then it’s likely they never will. When people raise their issues on here they get diverted to support tickets, Nitro Glitter, or have their thread locked. I appreciate RetroKrystal cops most of the flak but the company needs to seriously look at how they are running things.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#117 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 6:31:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fishmou5e Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
You keep mentioning the known issues, and we keep telling you that they aren't the known issues. There are hundreds of tickets of known issues not in the list. I am a programmer I know how simple some of the issues are to fix, just copy, and paste jobs. So I just feel that the posts are ignored. The colours in the auction are wrong, the colours on other things are right, so you just copy the code from the parts that work, to the parts that don't work, it's a 5 minute job. That's the annoying thing about this whic requires more transparency. Where are the bug fixes?


The posts are ignored and the support tickets are ignored.
The “known issues” list looks the same as it was three months ago.
The bugs are the same bugs as three months ago. Other games companies patch over bugs in a week.

If they haven’t fixed the bugs or improved the multiplayer by now then it’s likely they never will. When people raise their issues on here they get diverted to support tickets, Nitro Glitter, or have their thread locked. I appreciate RetroKrystal cops most of the flak but the company needs to seriously look at how they are running things.

You can find all copies of the release notes here which are posted approximately every 2 weeks.

Just like to mention that this thread is about Transparency & Communication between the Developers & the Players. This should not have any discussion regarding the support page (As unfortunately I cannot help with that matter)

Any further comments will get edited and directed to @NitroGlitter/support page link.

Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#118 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 6:51:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Fishmou5e Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
You keep mentioning the known issues, and we keep telling you that they aren't the known issues. There are hundreds of tickets of known issues not in the list. I am a programmer I know how simple some of the issues are to fix, just copy, and paste jobs. So I just feel that the posts are ignored. The colours in the auction are wrong, the colours on other things are right, so you just copy the code from the parts that work, to the parts that don't work, it's a 5 minute job. That's the annoying thing about this whic requires more transparency. Where are the bug fixes?


The posts are ignored and the support tickets are ignored.
The “known issues” list looks the same as it was three months ago.
The bugs are the same bugs as three months ago. Other games companies patch over bugs in a week.

If they haven’t fixed the bugs or improved the multiplayer by now then it’s likely they never will. When people raise their issues on here they get diverted to support tickets, Nitro Glitter, or have their thread locked. I appreciate RetroKrystal cops most of the flak but the company needs to seriously look at how they are running things.

You can find all copies of the release notes here which are posted approximately every 2 weeks.

Just like to mention that this thread is about Transparency & Communication between the Developers & the Players. This should not have any discussion regarding the support page (As unfortunately I cannot help with that matter)

Any further comments will get edited and directed to @NitroGlitter/support page link.



Basically you are saying that NitroGlitter is in charge of transparency so this thread cannot work without her. She decides what is shown to us, this thread keeps getting moved to her.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#119 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 7:27:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Basically you are saying that NitroGlitter is in charge of transparency so this thread cannot work without her. She decides what is shown to us, this thread keeps getting moved to her.

She answers everything in relation to the Support Page as I do not have control under that. The support page has nothing to do with the meaning of this thread and my request of discussion here.
As stated in the first post:
This is to discuss all feedback, including what you like so far, how we could improve this, or brand new ideas or options. Feel free to even suggest what you may have seen other companies do that you've liked & thought was productive.

What I can control is how PG can give more information and close any gap between developer and player.
Currently people have suggested stream summaries, videos, polls, more frequent updates, more informative threads etc.

If you have anything you would like to add or feedback to those things, feel free to post your ideas.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#120 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 7:35:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Basically you are saying that NitroGlitter is in charge of transparency so this thread cannot work without her. She decides what is shown to us, this thread keeps getting moved to her.

She answers everything in relation to the Support Page as I do not have control under that. The support page has nothing to do with the meaning of this thread and my request of discussion here.
As stated in the first post:
This is to discuss all feedback, including what you like so far, how we could improve this, or brand new ideas or options. Feel free to even suggest what you may have seen other companies do that you've liked & thought was productive.

What I can control is how PG can give more information and close any gap between developer and player.
Currently people have suggested stream summaries, videos, polls, more frequent updates, more informative threads etc.

If you have anything you would like to add or feedback to those things, feel free to post your ideas.


Well that's not what transparency is. Transparency means nothing hidden from the games players, all things will be answered no matter what questions asked.

Edited by user Friday, February 8, 2019 7:39:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#121 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 8:09:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Well that's not what transparency is. Transparency means nothing hidden from the games players, all things will be answered no matter what questions asked.


I think you're thinking of Transparency vs. Opaque. I believe the Transparency we are discussing here is referring to openness and communications.

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#122 Posted: : Friday, February 8, 2019 8:20:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Well that's not what transparency is. Transparency means nothing hidden from the games players, all things will be answered no matter what questions asked.


I think you're thinking of Transparency vs. Opaque. I believe the Transparency we are discussing here is referring to openness and communications.



Transparency as a word is used because of opaqueness.. they are the same thing. To reveal a cover up... for example was the programmer sacked that's why they can't fix the bugs. that would be covered up. Transparency means to reveal it.

Edited by user Friday, February 8, 2019 8:23:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#123 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 8:21:48 AM(UTC)
Clicked quote instead of edit.

Edited by user Friday, February 8, 2019 8:24:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: B-Class Racing License
#124 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 8:28:55 AM(UTC)
Transparency, as used in science, engineering, business, the humanities and in other social contexts, implies openness, communication, and accountability.

Opaque, not able to be seen through; not transparent.

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#125 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 8:42:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post
Transparency, as used in science, engineering, business, the humanities and in other social contexts, implies openness, communication, and accountability.

Opaque, not able to be seen through; not transparent.



They are the same thing, that's why the word is used...

https://dictionary.cambr...ary/english/transparency

Quote... a situation in which business and financial activities are done in an open way without secrets, so that people can trust that they are fair and honest:

without secrets...transparent
without opaqueness... transparent

Edited by user Friday, February 8, 2019 8:44:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

20 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error